• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol wow first comment! that guy really hates sony huh? from posting a gaystation 4 picture on his facebook profile to his constant trolling on psu.com. this is serious business for some

The best part is the description on his page.

100% GAMER NON BIAS dude i love the ALL CONSOLES but I Pefer The Xbox one ova the PS4,Im also a pothead,Great Father

I'm not so sure

GameSeeker

May be your TV, because it is really smooth for me. I'm used to 144Hz and 120 Hz with Lightboost and this is really really smooth for me. Impressed how smooth 30fps can look.

WXmWJQ.jpg

Now I have to unlock moar cars, even tho it's almost 3am here.

We now have 4+ folks on GAF with DriveClub and more getting it this weekend, so we should be getting several first-hand impressions. So far feedback has been very positive.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
May be your TV, because it is really smooth for me. I'm used to 144Hz and 120 Hz with Lightboost and this is really really smooth for me. Impressed how smooth 30fps can look.

Aaaand btw: I got it, thank you, random shop in Hamburg. If someone wants it and lives near Hamburg, I can give you the name and address.

Now I have to unlock moar cars, even tho it's almost 3am here.

I need a 144hz monitor stat.

BTW get ready to eat mah dust! >:D

sad the FF on the T300RS is not that strong...time to save up for the T500

It might be the game, its the same wheel as the TX and there are many reviews that say the FFB is similar to the T500. Wait for some more impressions before resigning yourself to spending more.

Mullah88

It might be the game, its the same wheel as the TX and there are many reviews that say the FFB is similar to the T500. Wait for some more impressions before resigning yourself to spending more.

i know its the game, hopefully evo releases a patch. FF cranked all the way up should be brutal but we'll see

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I don't know what to think about this game. The gifs making it look amazing, but the screenshots make it look like the ugliest game on the console.

hwy_61

Banned
WAT?? what they promised is exactly what we are going for day 1.. everything else like weather/photo mode/replay was never day 1.

I'm not trying to shit on the game, its just that when you see people asking when weather will be in, I just assume they ran into Dev problems or something.

viveks86

OMG the ISR video was fantastic. Loved how he got his ass handed to him. And none of it seemed unfair. Just REALLY freaking hard.

Also cloudy chile blew my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom