• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

p3tran

Banned
Just curious, have you gotten 3 stars in the Venom hot lap?

at first sitting, like more than 10 days ago.

I have only one star missing (since then), the third from marussia drift, and that only because I dont really care for the drift and that car.

you can also check back then, when everybody was yelling at AI bumping them, how I wrote that AI bumps are not a problem, and that everyone will realize that as soon as they get online...
I dont even think I did read even one such (comforting) statement back then, before I offered my opinion.

but to have to sit through a line of defenses and insults (like last time), only because I write the OBVIOUS, nope, this i wont do. i did once recently and felt my time was wasted.
so godspeed to driveclub players in this thread.

viveks86

Honest question here, with all of the issues that are plaguing this game, is it worth picking up now or should I wait? I'm a casual racing fan that has owned some GTA games in the past and wondering whether to pick this game up.

You mean GT right? Unless you were THAT casual… ;)

It's only up to you to decide if it's worth picking up now. The core game is incredibly good, but there are issues preventing it from being the full experience it's meant to be. If you have been holding off all this while, you might as well wait till they sort it out. Just my 2 cents.

I meant no disrespect. I am going to take a video to support my claims before I am more elaborate with them. Maybe, with one, a more constructive viewpoint can be made on the games AI and capabilities (regardless of the findings). On the record, I would love to prove myself wrong, as I hate rubberbanding AI with a passion.

It's helpful to get video. My opinion is in most cases the player isn't going as fast as they think and a CPU car going 10-15 mph faster is going to fly past during those short distances. I also think there's a good and bad side on a lot of the track straights, less bumps meaning better traction.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
OR there is rubber banding, which really is the case here.

come on guys... deal with reality. this is not looking handsome for any of you.

There's no rubber banding. If you drive well enough, you can keep the lead. I've never had a problem keeping my lead if I'm not screwing up.

There definitely is banding. They will slow down to wait for you if you crash. And will keep a certain distance from you when you lead.

AndyD

aka andydumi
The bugged challenges were annoying this past weekend. Kept getting challenges against 8434 mph and such that are unwinnable.

chippy13

You mean GT right? Unless you were THAT casual… ;)

It's only up to you to decide if it's worth picking up now. The core game is incredibly good, but there are issues preventing it from being the full experience it's meant to be. If you have been holding off all this while, you might as well wait till they sort it out. Just my 2 cents.

Yes, I meant GT, damn fat fingers. Thanks. Guess I will wait for them to figure out the kinks.

Putty

you know what? I'm not making a video.

and I also said before (look above) that rushy always said there will be no rubber banding,
and the game is full of it.

now, game is out for almost two weeks, right?

if you guys that are playing it, and giving all these great comments about it, you cant even tell if there is rubber banding or not after two weeks playing it, then I should just remember to never take your opinion in racing games for anything in the future...

Good. All the best.

There definitely is banding. They will slow down to wait for you if you crash. And will keep a certain distance from you when you lead.

Well that contradicts all the other comments about rubberbanding overtaking you on the final straight with a boost of speed. But I guess rubberbanding is cunning like that, to make it look like there is no rubberbanding.

AndyD

aka andydumi

That is not rubberbanding. Rubberbanding means they go faster than technically possible. As in a car with a max speed of 200 will artificially go 300 to catch up/pass. Like a rubberband that stretches when they fall behind, then slingshots them past you.

Them slowing down for you to catch up is not the same, you going super fast would be rubberbanding. And them being a few seconds behind is normal as they drive a car with specs near/identical to yours. So far I have yet to see a race where your car is so dramatically better you could be 30+ seconds ahead. In most other games you can tune your car to get better performance, there's none of that here.

Synth

Why not just restart the race and try it again, the races aren't all that long and if you're a good driver in the game and don't crash alot then maybe you'll win, just keep trying, or stop playing. Even if it does have slight Rubberbanding (I don't think it does myself), there are many games that have had rubberbanding and aren't shit because of it. If you actually own the game, the time spent arguing about this way outweighs the time it would take to retry the race. Also if you believe it's a problem happening alot, why not take a video and share with us, it's not too hard to record and I wouldn't mind seeing if the rubberbanding is real or not. Either way it wouldn't detract from the enjoyment of the game myself, but we need some kinda proof if you want people to believe that there is rubberbanding in teh game and not just "ohh he passed me :mad:

I'm about 2/3 through the game so far and very, very rarely need to restart a race in order to finish first (have done so many 5 or so times), but I have definitely noticed rubberbanding by the AI cars... if not modification to their actual speed, then at least large changes in their driving ability.

If it were simply a case of "people need to learn to take a corner", then in races where I screw up, and one of the AI racers ends up a good few seconds ahead out in the clear, I wouldn't have zero difficulties catching up to this racer in every single occurence. I used to end up in this situation quite often in PGR games, where some natural disaster occurred between the rest of pack earlier on in the race, leaving one of the racers clear out in front. Catching the AI in this case was often a nightmare as it was still hitting turns with roughly the same ability it would be doing in a closer race. In Driveclub I catch this AI on a consistent basis, even when I don't feel that I've raced especially well to do so. More often than not, some of the AI trailing me also manage to close this gap.

Now the thing is... despite winning nearly every race I take part in, I almost never manage to put any significant distance between myself and the AI behind me, even if I manage to get out in front early on. By the end of the race they're pretty much always on my ass, and I sometimes resort to blocking them off to prevent them passing me at the finish line. This can even happen in consecutive racers when I replay one in order to satisfy a time goal... I may miss this goal narrowly in the first race and eek out a win, replay the race beat it comfortably... and... eek out a win.

It's not simply a case of people turning into idiots and fucking up their corners in the last lap of every race for some reason. If they were simply shit, they wouldn't be in first to begin with.

p3tran

Banned
There's no rubber banding. If you drive well enough, you can keep the lead. I've never had a problem keeping my lead if I'm not screwing up.

maybe you didnt read, but i have finished all events (except 3rd star marussia drift), at least the weekend before the last weekend.

so, guess what, rubber banding did NOT stop me either from playing, nor from winning everything with AI inside. (like I said, I can enjoy the game for what it is, right?)
and I already wrote what my "trick" was to deal with the finishing ai ...sprints.

but that, that a whole lotta different thing than saying "hell, bro! there's no rubber banding! you mad? you unable to drive? devs said no rubber banding, and also i cant see it. so you are hating!"

this conversation, I will not make any more.

That is not rubberbanding. Rubberbanding means they go faster than technically possible. As in a car with a max speed of 200 will artificially go 300 to catch up/pass. Like a rubberband that stretches when they fall behind, then slingshots them past you.

Them slowing down for you to catch up is not the same, you going super fast would be rubberbanding. And them being a few seconds behind is normal as they drive a car with specs near/identical to yours. So far I have yet to see a race where your car is so dramatically better you could be 30+ seconds ahead. In most other games you can tune your car to get better performance, there's none of that here.

That is merely your definition of rubber banding, not mine.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
maybe you didnt read, but i have finished all events (except 3rd star marussia drift), at least the weekend before the last weekend.

so, guess what, rubber banding did NOT stop me either from playing, nor from winning everything with AI inside. (like I said, I can enjoy the game for what it is, right?)

but that, that a whole lotta different thing than saying "hell, bro! there's no rubber banding! you mad? you unable to drive? devs said no rubber banding, and also i cant see it. so you are hating!"

Uh, so why are you directing this at me? You claimed there was rubber banding, and you're getting quite defensive for no reason.

Yes, I meant GT, damn fat fingers. Thanks. Guess I will wait for them to figure out the kinks.

If you like Gran Turismo, I actually think you will enjoy this game. I've yet to meet someone who didn't.

And the game does have dynamic difficulty, which is similar to rubber banding (but the games that annoy people that have this, generally give the AI cars speed and power modifiers rather than let the AI just drive better). If I drive well, the AI won't pass me in a similar car, which is the most important part for me - they hold back if you struggle, but there too are limits. I think it's actually well done.

Putty

and I already wrote what my "trick" was to deal with the finishing ai ...sprints.

You still here?

AndyD

aka andydumi
I'm about 2/3 through the game so far and very, very rarely need to restart a race in order to finish first (have done so many 5 or so times), but I have definitely noticed rubberbanding by the AI cars... if not modification to their actual speed, then at least large changes in their driving ability.

They have said that definitely occurs. And it's quite noticeable especially in the early races. And easily reproducible by controlling the pace from being in the midpack.

They probably have levels of AI in a fixed spec car. So they can dynamically turn down the AI performance to "dumb" if you are far behind, "fair" as you catch up, and turning it up to "Stig" as you get really good. I guess the goal is to always keep it competitive rather than having race ending mistakes. But that also means that if you are good then you should win, even if closely so, and people's experience is largely exactly that.

The_Monk

I was reading some review from Driveclub, something which I rarely do and something that caught my attention was they mentioning how harsh the game can be also stating that "it does not reward casual players". Can anyone point some posts or provide their own insight regarding the difficulty? I ask this because, while I simply love the genre I'm also far from the best.

To give a general idea I'm playing Autosport (played a bit of the first one, finished the second) currently (will get Driveclub this month) and I'm a fan of FORZA4, Horizon (the first one, since I do not own a XB1) Dirt 2, 3 and I'm also waiting for Project Cars, coming next year. I understand that this game is something between a simulation and a arcade but can you get "stuck" giving no way to advance through the Tour or unlocking more cars/tracks/advancing in the game? I'm willing to learn but I fear the game can be far too demanding for someone who is not a professional in the game and will get eventually "stuck" until I can clear said race/event to move on.

Thanks in advance my good people!

le-seb

but to deal with all this damage control from forumers? nope. better things to do. enjoy

but to have to sit through a line of defenses and insults (like last time), only because I write the OBVIOUS, nope, this i wont do. i did once recently and felt my time was wasted.

So you say we cannot sincerely believe there's no rubberbanding in this game, and are all just doing some damage control for the game?
Now that's insulting!

For what it's worth, like other players here, the only times I've been overtaken on a straight or on the finish line by the AI, it was because I had been too conservative or fucked up my last corner, or that the cars overtaking me were really more powerful.
I've even had one race lately where I've finished 6 seconds ahead of the second one.
Where's the rubberbanding here?

baconcow

It's helpful to get video. My opinion is in most cases the player isn't going as fast as they think and a CPU car going 10-15 mph faster is going to fly past during those short distances. I also think there's a good and bad side on a lot of the track straights, less bumps meaning better traction.

The one instance, that I wish I had a video on, was where there was a corner before a straight leading to the end. It was on one of the Canadian tracks (I cannot remember the name, until I see it). This track gave me tons of problems getting first place on. In the one attempt where I was clear in 1st, I was passed at the end. I was in the straight and heading towards the end long before I saw the AI round the corner. They passed me right at the end, in a disappointing finish. It is possible the AI kept their high velocity in the corner, something I am certain is not physically possible (but may be, in this game).

p3tran

Banned
You still here?

maybe I am waiting for your usual "well then fuck off's", like I've seen you write to other people in this thread before, mr putty.

So you say we cannot sincerely believe there's no rubberbanding in this game, and are all just doing some damage control for the game?
Now that's insulting!
I also wrote this, especially for people that DO play for two weeks, and FOR REAL, not for damage control, they keep on saying that "there is no rubber banding!"
now, game is out for almost two weeks, right?

if you guys that are playing it, and giving all these great comments about it, you cant even tell if there is rubber banding or not after two weeks playing it, then I should just remember to never take your opinion in racing games for anything in the future...
but I guess, selective quoting for the win?

Synth

They have said that definitely occurs. And it's quite noticeable especially in the early races. And easily reproducible by controlling the pace from being in the midpack.

They probably have levels of AI in a fixed spec car. So they can dynamically turn down the AI performance to "dumb" if you are far behind, "fair" as you catch up, and turning it up to "Stig" as you get really good. I guess the goal is to always keep it competitive rather than having race ending mistakes. But that also means that if you are good then you should win, even if closely so, and people's experience is largely exactly that.

Yea, I can accept that this is probably what happens. I'm not the best racer in the world, and am not likely to be making pretty much any turn in an optimal fashion, so if the AI set to simply play better whenever I'm out in front, getting caught up with each time makes sense.

For everyone that's not completely flawless at racing though (so probably all of us here debating it), this has the exact same effect as standard rubberbanding though.

I was reading some review from Driveclub, something which I rarely do and something that caught my attention was they mentioning how harsh the game can be also stating that "it does not reward casual players". Can anyone point some posts or provide their own insight regarding the difficulty? I ask this because, while I simply love the genre I'm also far from the best.

To give a general idea I'm playing Autosport (played a bit of the first one, finished the second) currently (will get Driveclub this month) and I'm a fan of FORZA4, Horizon (the first one, since I do not own a XB1) Dirt 2, 3 and I'm also waiting for Project Cars, coming next year. I understand that this game is something between a simulation and a arcade but can you get "stuck" giving no way to advance through the Tour or unlocking more cars/tracks/advancing in the game? I'm willing to learn but I fear the game can be far too demanding for someone who is not a professional in the game and will get eventually "stuck" until I can clear said race/event to move on.

I'm by no means amazing at racers either, but I'm not having too much trouble with DC so far. There's definitely the possibility that you could hit a brick wall in regards to difficulty, because there's not really any way to make your task easier, like there is in things like Forza.

viveks86

I think you will do just fine. I'm a strictly arcade racer and I never go near games like GT or Forza. I don't really set any leaderboards on fire either. The game is hard if you need all stars and I was able to get that with enough time and practice. But it's in no way inaccessible. For reviewers, who are far more seasoned with racing games than I, to make that claim is a bit ridiculous.

Wait till the ps+ version and see for yourself. You should be able get a handle on how difficult it can get

I'm certainly no expert on the subject of rubberbanding, but I do know - if there is any, I've not noticed it. And that's a far cry from the experience playing the Motorstorm games where you could count on the AI magically catching up to you if you got an early lead. It's also possible people are just being drafted. Never underestimate the pull you get from a good draft.

At any rate, I don't know why people are becoming so irate over this. If there is rubberbanding, its subtle enough to be at a reasonable level. If there isn't, then all the better.

Synth

Now that's insulting!

For what it's worth, like other players here, the only times I've been overtaken on a straight or on the finish line by the AI, it was because I had been too conservative or fucked up my last corner, or that the cars overtaking me were really more powerful.
I've even had one race lately where I've finished 6 seconds ahead of the second one.
Where's the rubberbanding here?

The rubberbanding appears to be in the behaviour of the AI. It's not simply a case of it making you lose when playing well (this doesn't really happen to me.. it just makes it closer than I'd expect), it can also make you win when you certainly didn't deserve to. It's most definitely there, even if it's not costing you races.

I'm certainly no expert on the subject of rubberbanding, but I do know - if there is any, I've not noticed it. And that's a far cry from the experience playing the Motorstorm games where you could count on the AI magically catching up to you if you got an early lead. It's also possible people are just being drafted. Never underestimate the pull you get from a good draft.

At any rate, I don't know why people are becoming so irate over this. If there is rubberbanding, its subtle enough to be at a reasonable level. If there isn't, then all the better.

Nah, definitely not just drafting. I'm not that bothered about it though, I think the conversation is mostly being fuelled by Rushy's insistence (on multiple occassions) that it doesn't exist. I'm guessing he subscribes to the definition of rubberbanding only meaning that the cars exceed the speed limits, rather than the actual effect it has on races.

GodofWine

You wanna see rubberbanding, play motorstorm Pacific rift, there were events I couldnt win ever, no matter what, there may be a sliding AI skill level in this depending on the race but i wouldnt call that rubberbanding, i dont see any cars going faster than they 'can '.

And I just want the Best of Britain event to take my recent times and put them in the leaderboards, i beat my friends list using the Bentley and i want to gloat about it! :)

Synth

You wanna see rubberbanding, play motorstorm Pacific rift, there were events I couldnt win ever, no matter what, there may be a sliding AI skill level in this depending on the race but i wouldnt call that rubberbanding, i dont see any cars going faster than they 'can '.

And I just want the Best of Britain event to take my recent times and put them in the leaderboards, i beat my friends list using the Bentley and i want to gloat about it! :)

Pacific Rift was hilarious. I had a race where I struggled throughout and finished 2nd. My brother's like "let me try", and then manages to take first.... whilst finishing 20 seconds slower than my race.

I loved that game... but wtf...

From what I can tell, the first 3 classes of cars really, really easy. I don't think I restarted any of the races in the first series. The hot hatches are comically easy to drive, though painfully slow and boring. The super and hyper class of cars require skill to drive. You need to finesse the gas in turns and take your lines right. Its a fairly easy racing game if you've played racers before.

As far as getting stuck, that wont happen. You can level your driver and club to unlock better cars in the same class to make races easier if youre having problems. That said, Ive don't almost every event with the top 2-4 cars still locked.

viveks86

The rubberbanding appears to be in the behaviour of the AI. It's not simply a case of it making you lose when playing well (this doesn't really happen to me.. it just makes it closer than I'd expect), it can also make you win when you certainly didn't deserve to. It's most definitely there, even if it's not costing you races.

As it has been said before, no one is arguing with this. Even evo isn't arguing with this. They are just avoiding the term rubber banding as people always associate it with cheating. And there are people claiming in this thread that they are indeed cheating and that evo is blatantly lying. Such an accusation should come with actual evidence and a solid technical argument. Instead it has been a your anecdote vs my anecdote debate . Soon enough everyone is insulting each each other and whining about it. It's grating as hell :/

AndyD

aka andydumi
Yea, I can accept that this is probably what happens. I'm not the best racer in the world, and am not likely to be making pretty much any turn in an optimal fashion, so if the AI set to simply play better whenever I'm out in front, getting caught up with each time makes sense.

For everyone that's not completely flawless at racing though (so probably all of us here debating it), this has the exact same effect as standard rubberbanding though.

I am like you, also a mid pack quality driver. But I think it is drastically different from "standard rubberbanding", in that it never feels unfair. I know that if I nailed a series of corners here and got the lead, I can safely keep it if I continue to stay fast and accurate.

In something like Motorstorm, also racing, also from the same developer, or NFS games, no matter how far ahead I got, and how well I did, the rubberbanding would bring them right next to me. Even if I wrecked them and they were 30 seconds behind, they would always rubberband right back up. The most hilarious and horrendously frustrating was the giant big rigs in Motorstorm catching up to the speedy motorcycles or rally cars when their actual speed should have been half that.

I am not sure I would want the alternative, the sim type experience, where you have consistent excellent drivers and consistent mediocre drivers, so I know I will always be faster than last, but am never quite god enough to be first. Or where one mistake on the first corner means you are out of the entire race because the top tier AI drives flawlessly.

I think a lot of these reviews think we all want flashy games with a bunch of bullshit that has little to do with racing, rather than a racing game.

I won't lie. DC gets really challenging once you get up into the supercars. But its not like its un-doable. Even if you have to re-try, and you will re-try from time to time, you'll see yourself getting better each attempt. (Also good news - re-trying is instantaneous - no loading.) The escalation of difficulty is pretty gradual, so I disagree with that review.

Trust me, if I can do it, you can do it. I'm no gaming jedi, believe me.

The_Monk

@The_Monk

It's not betweens simulation and arcade - it's pure arcade. If arcade games are your thing you'll be fine.

I'm by no means amazing at racers either, but I'm not having too much trouble with DC so far. There's definitely the possibility that you could hit a brick wall in regards to difficulty, because there's not really any way to make your task easier, like there is in things like Forza.

I think you will do just fine. I'm a strictly arcade racer and I never go near games like GT or Forza. I don't really set any leaderboards on fire either. The game is hard if you need all stars and I was able to get that with enough time and practice. But it's in no way inaccessible. For reviewers, who are far more seasoned with racing games than I, to make that claim is a bit ridiculous.

Wait till the ps+ version and see for yourself. You should be able get a handle on how difficult it can get

Thank you very much for your answers, everyone. Guess I'm going to need to practice a bit and there's nothing wrong with that. I also believe I'll do fine, just not great, time will tell. Can't wait to have my copy and soon, the rain and snow + Photo Mode by the end of this year (hopefully).

EDIT: I added the latest answers but I cut them to not make a massive quote post. ;) Thank you for your time and patience explaining my worries with the difficulty. As always, you are all amazing!

Synth

As it has been said before, no one is arguing with this. Even evo isn't arguing with this. They are just avoiding the term rubber banding as people always associate it with cheating. And there are people claiming in this thread that they are indeed cheating and that evo is blatantly lying. Such an accusation should come with actual evidence and a solid technical argument. Instead it has been a your anecdote vs my anecdote debate . Soon enough everyone is insulting each each other and whining about it. It's grating as hell :/

Forgive me then, I only just got here. :)

I actually came to ask why I was being ask to beat an avg speed of 5874mph, but then got distracted by the AI talk lol.

I am like you, also a mid pack quality driver. But I think it is drastically different from "standard rubberbanding", in that it never feels unfair. I know that if I nailed a series of corners here and got the lead, I can safely keep it if I continue to stay fast and accurate.

In something like Motorstorm, also racing, also from the same developer, or NFS games, no matter how far ahead I got, and how well I did, the rubberbanding would bring them right next to me.

I am not sure I would want the alternative, the sim type experience, where you have consistent excellent drivers and consistent mediocre drivers, so I know I will always be faster than last, but am never quite god enough to be first. Or where one mistake on the first corner means you are out of the entire race because the top tier AI drives flawlessly.

Hmmm, I guess I can see what you're saying (there's definitely not been anything like my Pacific Rift example above). I just see that more being a case of rubberbanding severity though rather than it being there or not. To me the effect is simply that the AI goes from driving slower than me, to driving faster than me depending on where I sit in the pack. It's the same as any other rubberbanding, just less severe than some of the worst examples (Mario Kart, Motorstorm, Manx TT Superbike).

GodofWine

In something like Motorstorm, also racing, also from the same developer, or NFS games, no matter how far ahead I got, and how well I did, the rubberbanding would bring them right next to me. Even if I wrecked them an The most hilarious and horrendously frustrating was the giant big rigs in Motorstorm catching up to the speedy motorcycles or rally cars speed should have been half that

In MS:pR the big rigs had the highest top end speed. I sucked with them though, i liked the mud pluggers

viveks86

I actually came to ask why I was being ask to beat an avg speed of 5874mph, but then got distracted by the AI talk lol.

Their face off system is incorrectly picking up drift scores as average speed challenges. They are working on a patch for it

OSHAN

@The_Monk

It's not betweens simulation and arcade - it's pure arcade. If arcade games are your thing you'll be fine.

I wouldn't say that. When I think pure arcade I think Ridge Racer, or Daytona, or Cruisin. Racing games that were in Arcades.

As opposed to Simcade, I would say DC is more Cadesim.

Chabbles

I haven't played enough to be 100% certain if theres rubberbanding or not. But last night i crashed and spun out near the end of a race, and something felt off when i caught up and passed everyone on the last corner, didn't seem possible/realistic.

viveks86

I haven't played enough to be 100% certain if theres rubberbanding or not. But last night i crashed and spun out near the end of a race, and something felt off when i caught up and passed everyone on the last corner, didn't seem possible/realistic.

They do slow down when you are left behind. Evo has admitted this. What they have been vehemently defending is that the AI never goes faster than it technically can. Some of us agree. Some disagree. But many of us are being a bit too passionate about it. Kind of why I both love and hate gaf. We fight over the smallest things! :D

Putty

maybe I am waiting for your usual "well then fuck off's", like I've seen you write to other people in this thread before, mr putty.

I also wrote this, especially for people that DO play for two weeks, and FOR REAL, not for damage control, they keep on saying that "there is no rubber banding!"

but I guess, selective quoting for the win?

To which I apologised for, though the reason I said it was not because of the criticism, which is fair, it was the rest of the comment regarding other racers. So like I say, you still here?

Hmmm, I guess I can see what you're saying (there's definitely not been anything like my Pacific Rift example above). I just see that more being a case of rubberbanding severity though rather than it being there or not. To me the effect is simply that the AI goes from driving slower than me, to driving faster than me depending on where I sit in the pack. It's the same as any other rubberbanding, just less severe than some of the worst examples (Mario Kart, Motorstorm, Manx TT Superbike).

Just curious, which do you consider rubber banding?

1. AI driving under 100% while youre not in the lead, but driving at 100% when you are in the lead
2. AI going over 100% of the cars ability, like higher top speed than rated.

The AI in this game seems like it tries to keep you in the game at all times so its not boring. If you drive like a granny, so will the AI. If you drive like a pro, so does the AI. I don't know if that is considered rubber banding or not. To me, it is not. I haven't had my doors blown off on a strait by AI in the same car unless I messed up. I consistently win races by 1-2 seconds, and that using a controller. If I had a wheel, things would be much better.

Also, learn to block! Sure, a car is going to catch you in your draft, so what. Block it and keep it from going around. If you miss the block, then steer into while its next to you. This isn't real life, use your car as a weapon!

Top Bottom