• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

I love this game. Driving just feels so great and immersive, especially with the in car view and with headset on. Amazing scenery too.

Damn right. The immersive driving in those beautifull environments is the heart AND soul of this game. Everytime i play this game i get the urge to take my car for a spirited drive IRL. No soul my ass!

Guys is it purposeful that they keep changing the events available to us daily? Why not just have all options available for people? Its really really, annoying to have only two type of races to cycle through Online per day.

viveks86

Was a Hyper race on Munnar. You weren't last but you were low down :p Some nut job slammed me in 1st corner, I hope you weren't racing with other GAFers and it was one of them :p

No was racing randoms. I'm too sensitive to to bumps. :(

Gotta toughen up!

EDIT:

Just did a late night P2P Canada race in MP. Wow it's scary! With all the maniacs running amok and couldn't see the road at all!

v1lla21

Playing with vivek, semi clean games so far
Once you get out of the first turns it becomes easy, but yesterday when I was playing with Viveks there was some assholes just trying to crash for no reason. Viveks and I did pretty good though. We kept coming in 1 position of each other for a few races.

viveks86

Once you get out of the first turns it becomes easy, but yesterday when I was playing with Viveks there was some assholes just trying to crash for no reason. Viveks and I did pretty good though. We kept coming in 1 position of each other for a few races.

Not so bad today. Couple of assholes. Most crashes feel like legit accidents

Mullah88

first turns i tend to wall ride to avoid being slammed from the back, if im in first place. last place, i wait and let them crash so i can go past the ghosts

krioto

I love this game. Driving just feels so great and immersive, especially with the in car view and with headset on. Amazing scenery too.

This is exactly how I feel - the driving just feels fantastic.

I've only just hit level 30 and finished the semi-pro championship - I keep just doing time trials on all the tracks to get to know them - I'm loving the Indian tracks

Is there a way to set ghosts to global, friends or club only?

Would be good to race against friends and/or club ghosts only some times.

Wallriding gives massive benefits in some corners on time trial. The trick is not to get a collision penalty when hitting the wall or else the rev limiter kicks in. Learnt this today from a ghost who i couldn't beat by driving clean lines.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Minus points on drifting challenges...wtf? This new or was I not paying attention?

I haven't lost any points during drifting challenges.

Is it that red number that appears in the middle of the screen? That's telling you how far behind the target or your last result was.

Top Bottom