• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

Shrewder

Neo Member
Goddamn I love Phil already, shout outs for everyone.

I was impressed with how Phil handled the opening of the show. I liked the acknowledgement to both Sony and Nintendo and how it's about the games. It was a very positive start and this is how I would like to see the XBOX group conduct itself. The old management and PR style was a personal put-off for me.

saying we're all in this together and its about games was a good start

I know they had to show call of duty because of marketing but god damn I could not be less interested in a single game they could show today

J-Man

COD looks fairly good. I haven't played a COD single player since MW1, so it's not for me, but it does look good.

Although, I could do without the forced emotional moments, leave that for the game when you can (potentially) build a story where it might have some emotional resonance (if the game has good writing...)

nOoblet16

Man this looks boring as fuck, same shit corridor with explosions and shit flying around and the first person cutscenes where the main character is downed. At least Black Ops 2 was interesting to look at.

Top Bottom