• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

Hasney

Scalebound may sell me an XB1. That little kick of soundtrack was awesome alone, but the game looks (and is likely to be because it's fucking Platinum) amazing.

Vizzeh

Banned
Afraid MS havent done enough for me to buying the system this year, some good games like Fable, sunset overdrive, quite liked limbo for an indie but cant justify a full system purchase for them.

Pity 50% of the games shown were third party, wish they didnt muddy the water with them, especially since Ubisoft etc have their own conferences, money talks. Will say the same for Sony later tbf if they don't bring the 1st party.

Kinsei

Banned
So is Scalebound a regular action game, or is it a hunting action game?

I really hate these reveals that show absolutely no gameplay.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Platinum exclusive and Crackdown 3? guess im buying a XBONE afterall (if it ever comes out here)

TDLink

This conference has been a total shit shown but I can't not buy a Kamiya game. So, I will eventually get a XBONE solely because of Scalebound.

Top Bottom