• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

superbest

Banned
f41608f378.png

Same.

NateDrake

So is Scalebound a regular action game, or is it a hunting action game?

I really hate these reveals that show absolutely no gameplay.

And yet people are saying it looks awesome. We literally saw nothing about the game and know nothing about it. Sure, the CG looked cool and idea was awesome, but we don't even know what it is.

JP

Love Crackdown!! It's slightly worrying that Microsoft are such little gameplay of their own games though.

daveo42

Banned
Well...not even sure what kind of game that'll be. Monster Hunter clone? Drag on Dragoon? Not even sure...might be good though.

Not sold on the One after this conference. It did not differentiate from my PS4 enough with these announcements. Will look at Nintendo to see if a purchase is in store there.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Crackdown and Phantom Dust only things of interest to me, neither with gameplay, both 2015 or later.

Think Microsoft gets a C- for this one.

Charleston

Neo Member
Seen a few nice things, interest got piqued around the new crackdown announcement, but E3 seems so sterile, well to me for some reason anyway.

zychi

Banned
So Halo, SO, and Crackdown are the only exclusives they showed right?

Everything else is 3rd party, and will probably run better on pc/ps4.

def getting an xbone for halo collection.

Linkyn

Not bad. I'm glad they focused on games, even if most of them were neither first party nor exclusive. Also, Spencer being infinitely better than Mattrick confirmed. Would have liked to see more of him. All in all, still not sold on an XBox One.

Jomjom

Banned
One of the worst conferences I have seen in awhile.

2 new games, bunch of sequels.

Seriously???

Exclusive content for almost every multiplat. Platinum exclusive, Phantom Dust, Crackdown, Halo collection, indies to match Sony. To me this is the best show they've ever done.

Top Bottom