• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, more Nintendo news right after a podcast yet again. E3's going to be just Treehouse streaming Zelda and there's not even going to be a Direct, there you go Brandon. I bet that it really is the only thing really on the show floor.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ KYLE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Is the Easy Allies podcast a good one? Looking for a new gaming podcast to get my through my long commute.

Love it. The guys have such good chemistry and are just good in general, I feel lik eI'm listening to friends talk about gaming. Awesome stuff.

Also, did Ben watch the new P5 trailer? Is this anywhere? I want to know how he reacted :D

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Is the Easy Allies podcast a good one? Looking for a new gaming podcast to get my through my long commute.

Well everyone in this thread will probably tell you they'll like it but why not just give it a listen. Each episode is also aiming for something around 1 hour so it's also a nice casual listen. Way less of a commitment than Giantbomb cast or Cooptional or EZA's Frametrap.

Thing hits on Friday for everyone.

Auctopus

Behind Frametrap of course.

Whilst I prefer the podcast PURELY because of the way it's structured, Frame Trap is wonderful for my commute. Its length is perfect for getting me to and from work. Also Podcast is at the end of the week so I usually listen over the weekend so there's no more podcast drivetime left for the week.

Can't say I share any of these sentiments. Don't take it too much to heart Ben, you guys just do you.

At the risk of saying 'this' - this.

Most recent episode was absolutely fantastic, love how Ian and Kyle particularly are really getting into character, and playing smart while they do it. Resting isn't an issue as long as something happens meanwhile. My favourite 'show' so far.

crimilde

Banned
At the risk of saying 'this' - this.

Most recent episode was absolutely fantastic, love how Ian and Kyle particularly are really getting into character, and playing smart while they do it. Resting isn't an issue as long as something happens meanwhile. My favourite 'show' so far.

I completely agree with you, it has been excellent so far. Definitely my favourite out of the shows. Episode 6 was so enjoyable and funny, I plan on re-watching it a couple of times.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Man, I just realised I sent an e-mail into Frame Trap last week while I was drunk about the AI in The Sims become too advanced, and the moral implications that would have.

I imagine that's just the tip of the iceberg for Ben's inbox.

If I pledge today, do I get access to yesterday's podcast?

Also, whats cup of Jones like?

I don't see why you wouldn't. Its posted on the patreon page. Cup of jones is Jones' editorial where he answers patron's questions about EZA stuff and then talks about something that he wants to afterward. Very chill. Very cool.

sora87

Any word on an Uncharted review?

Huber said don't expect it for a while cause they haven't even got it yet.

In better news Brad said they should film the Dark Souls 3 spoilercast next Tuesday so hopefully that happens.

If I pledge today, do I get access to yesterday's podcast?

Also, whats cup of Jones like?

You get access to everything they've done in the past at the tier you back them.

Cup of Jones is warm, cosy and a jolly good time.

Kneefoil

Decided to go look for older Dumb Game Mondays from the GT days because I only started watching their streams a bit after they'd started G-Force. Bakugan seems to not have been archived anywhere though, or does someone know where I could find it?

4515485e3684f0d68861c20e03380566.png

I can now get my Cup of Jones! Give it to me Brandon.. Give it to me all over!

mcw

Anyone else here a subscriber, but still waits until Friday for the podcast? Trying to get it through SoundCloud is less reliable than a podcatcher, not to mention it feels good to start my Friday with the Allies in my car.

Just thought I'd throw this out there, tomorrow we're shooting Frame Trap and Persona 5 will be the big topic of discussion. If you have a relevant question, please email askeasyallies AT gmail DOT com.

The last Tabletop Adventure was excellent. It really feels like each person has figured out their character and are doing a great job!

Where's the grain?!

UrbanRats

Just watched the podcast.
It's funny seeing them get around to the Nintendo news... while news breaks out that Nintendo will not have a Direct at all.

mcw

Just watched the podcast.
It's funny seeing them get around to the Nintendo news... while news breaks out that Nintendo will not have a Direct at all.

At the current rate, while they are recording next week's podcast, Nintendo HQ will sink into the center of the Earth.

Roubjon

Decided to go look for older Dumb Game Mondays from the GT days because I only started watching their streams a bit after they'd started G-Force. Bakugan seems to not have been archived anywhere though, or does someone know where I could find it?

Pretty sure Bakugan has been lost to the ages. It's a mOracle some gaffers uploaded some of the other earlier ones.

Thores

Just thought I'd throw this out there, tomorrow we're shooting Frame Trap and Persona 5 will be the big topic of discussion. If you have a relevant question, please email askeasyallies AT gmail DOT com.

No questions, just shooting a strong request to clearly timestamp when you talk about the game, and the trailer in particular. I'm currently trying my best to undergo a Persona 5 media blackout, but I still love Frame Trap and want to watch the parts unrelated to P5 if possible.

No questions, just shooting a strong request to clearly timestamp when you talk about the game, and the trailer in particular. I'm currently trying my best to undergo a Persona 5 media blackout, but I still love Frame Trap and want to watch the parts unrelated to P5 if possible.

Absolutely! There will be time stamps in the description of the YouTube video.

kenta

Has no PEINS
I asked Brandon's wife on twitter a while back and she said:
"She's a mini-Aussie. All the herding instinct of an Australian Shepherd in a tiny, bossy package. Smartest dog I know."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miniature_Australian_Shepherd

Joke about the question on this week's Cup of Jones?
Mini Aussie, 4 years old.
I actually haven't watched Cup of Jones yet so now I am preparing myself to feel dumb when I do watch it later tonight. Thanks for the answers

Did Ben talk about P5 at all on his Asura's Wrath Stream? I forgot and came in late and was hoping to hear his opinion? Is he saving it for Frame Trap? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom