• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Jr.

Really hope they dedicate a good portion of their initial 25k to production equipment.

Its a 1 time investment, but I think it'll pay off in the end. Like, maybe some mics would be nice. Sometimes I have a hard time hearing them. And that tricaster. Maybe thats more of a long term goal though.

LycanXIII

Really hope they dedicate a good portion of their initial 25k to production equipment.

Its a 1 time investment, but I think it'll pay off in the end. Like, maybe some mics would be nice. Sometimes I have a hard time hearing them. And that tricaster. Maybe thats more of a long term goal though.

Production Equipment was the third goal for them.

I expect they will, they know what they need to be successful.

I do think they missed an opportunity by not having donations on Twitch today. They could have gotten a nice little seed capital money-bomb with all the hype.

NightOnyx

I'm officially on board as a patron for the first time. So stoked to have the guys back.

I just did as well. Up until now the only game site I have gave money too is Giantbomb. Happy to back these guys though and help them build EasyAllies. I always enjoyed a lot of GT's content and found most of their reviews and opinions were similar to my views as well. Plus, it really sucks how everything went down at GT.

That last round of Quiplash was a genocide of comedy. Didlo must return when TTA does.

Patreon seem slowing down, no longer 1k per 1.5 hour, still impressive thou.

Next goal is to keep the amount steady to allow content creation. If they can keep it over 20k it will be a very good start. After they start getting content out they can hopefully get the attention of new audience. The old veterans are the ones that have already pledged.

But it's pretty cool that they are getting like 2k+ a month from twitch subscribers too.

It was always going to be very frontloaded with the biggest fans jumping in first. The average donation size is also declining since it was over $10 early in the day and is now below that average.

It will continue to grow. I think it will actually get to 30k by the end of the week. But it will get bigger and bigger as long as we stick by them and I think everyone will and then sponsorships and other things!

timmyp53

They are doing well but far from making millions. Youtube cpm is terrible due to the subpar demos.
Yeah I know I was just exaggerating . I know she isn't making that money but their viewership is insane. RoosterTooth/Burns has made millions I'm pretty positive.

It's great that they're making millions (how exactly?) and its cool she gets to work with her husband, but why can't she guest on EZA every once in a while? Seems weird to me, but what do I know

It's the equivalent of why we never got cross network play. Reasons...

wapplew

It will continue to grow. I think it will actually get to 30k by the end of the week. But it will get bigger and bigger as long as we stick by them and I think everyone will and then sponsorships and other things!

Great! Can they count those twitch sub into overall goal? I really hope they can have a new studio.
Wait Omar is in the house?

timmyp53

Great! Can they count those twitch sub into overall goal? I really hope they can have a new studio.

Youtube and twitch together would probably be around 2000 a month according to some rough math I did. Gotta remember twitch takes a cut off sub profits. So its more like $3x500.

Anyone know why the Youtube channel is called "Coming Soon"? Is that really the channel name or just a place holder?

Either way, it is off to a good start with over 13K subscribers on day one.

Anyone know why the Youtube channel is called "Coming Soon"? Is that really the channel name or just a place holder?

Either way, it is off to a good start with over 13K subscribers on day one.

They just haven't changed it yet due to YT still verifying it or something

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
We're reaching 30k at least, right?

Likely. The issue won't be how many pledges they can get, but how many they can keep. I expect a decline in pledges once people rethink their hype-driven decisions.

Likely. The issue won't be how many pledges they can get, but how many they can keep. I expect a decline in pledges once people rethink their hype-driven decisions.

Hopefully a steady stream of new people will make up for the high initial pledges declining and hopeful future sponsors as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom