• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

A couple of topics have gone up on the Patreon, one asking for topics for the podcast and one voting on the game for tonight. Kyle put this at the end of the post, so should hopefully please a lot of people that they're at least trying:

I'll try to get both video and audio posted, but video will definitely be the priority.

I'm catching up on the 12-hour stream now, but the SFV tourney is one of the greatest things I've watched on Twitch.

I'm with Ian. I love playing SFV, but my heart rate skyrockets when playing Ranked. I just get way too into it.

And now I need to repost this, because I can't stop watching it.
Allies_Assemble.gif

I absolutely love that while he's unemployed, he's just standing outside in full Kylo Ren gear, nonchalantly swinging his saber.

sora87

Damn, thought I was quick in there and gonna be at the top of the topics comments but like 50 other people had dived in right after that email sent xD

Hasney

Damn, thought I was quick in there and gonna be at the top of the topics comments but like 50 other people had dived in right after that email sent xD

It usually is up a good few minutes before the emails are fired out, emaning people are watching that page!

timmyp53

So, i´ve got the first 3.5 hours of last nights stream. It´s a .ts file, so i gotta convert it first before uploading to youtube.

PM´d farisr about it, if we could upload it on his SomeGameNews channel, with the rest of the streams.

Wouldn't it be better to tweet out to one of the EZA guys so they could put it on their channel?

Tankard

I certainly hope they have a cushion after crossing 30k, i would hate to see some pledges not coming through and they miss this mark.

Hasney

I certainly hope they have a cushion after crossing 30k, i would hate to see some pledges not coming through and they miss this mark.

Any declined pledges come off the total after the 1st of the month, so we'll know the true one month figure at that point.

ito007

Already hyped for tomorrow's podcast. Gonna be good to hear their opinions on recent news. Any word on how long these podcasts are going to be?

dmr87

It'll be around 1.5 hours max I would guess. Kyle was so reluctant to take it past an hour until near the end. Would be pleasantly surprised to be wrong though.

Though afaik they had to keep the time in check since the room they were in were also used by other people.

wiibomb

That is from a Huber Hype episode. I'm legitimately sorry we're so obscure sometimes. We definitely get caught up in our own little world.

I was legitimately laughing out laud yesterday with all the monopoly references your were making.

I kind of think that would eventually become a wall for others to understand, but they are also part of your charm.

Hasney

Though afaik they had to keep the time in check since the room they were in were also used by other people.

As well sometimes, yeah. Not sure if Kyle is just against going too long in general or preferred consistency though as if they were sometimes going to be kicked out of the room he thought they should all be a similar length regardless. Shouldn't be long to find out!

wiibomb

I'm now starting to imagine the launch of Dark Souls 3, I really want them to fully embrace it, but at the same time I don't want to get spoiled...

decisions, decisions.. mmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom