• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterAstro

4z75lEv.gif

Ben... LOL

I really want to juxtapose this with Giant Bomb again like last year.

karasu

dude Huber is so funny. That guy is enthusiasm personified.

EA 2/10
Microsoft 4/10
Bethesda 5/10
Sony 10/10
Ubisoft 7/10

so1337

For the love of god, don't do this again. Nothing good will come of it.
Omg, they did that? Please show me this.

I love EasyAllies guys, so refreshing for people genuinely excited. GB always bums me out, even though I love their content.

The negativity in the Resident Evil 7 thread is killing my buzz after seeing the crew get so hyped. People just don't want to give it a chance.
Have you had a chance to play the demo? I'm IN LOVE with it.

Have you had a chance to play the demo? I'm IN LOVE with it.

Have it downloaded but I'm too close to going to bed to play it now if I'm being honest.

Cant play that shit before bed. But I'll be playing it tomorrow.

kennyamr

EA: 2/10
Bethesda 4/10
MS 6/10
PC Gaming Show 4/10
Ubisoft 6/10
Sony: 10/10 (not as good as last year's but still a 10 for Sony)
Love the E3 coverage so far. EZA is my home for E3. Thanks for making it a reality for me.

styl3s

I really want a Easy Allies discussion without always having to bring them up in a negative light because they don't jump up and down when a game they like shows up and that isn't a dig towards the Easy crew it's why i love them, i love them because of how non cynical they are towards the industry and gaming but why do we always have to bring them (GB) up?It's like the one asshole in the twitch chat making up bullshit things Jeff said just to make Huber get more mad.

Just leave it be and let's have a conversation about easy allies and the amazing job they did this year and not try to drag the thread down with attacking other people because you know what isn't? Hype, that's not the easy allies style.

FootballFan

I wonder why they only posted segments of the Sony conference on their youtube page...

Very strange.

Nothing strange about it, it probably takes time for them to cut and post the videos. And the clips with more potential viewers probably take precedence over the rest.

Wagram

EA: 2.0/10
Bethesda: 6.0/10
Microsoft: 8.0/10
Ubisoft: 7.5/10
Sony: 9.0/10

Sony just understands the E3 conference at this point. They're unmatched.

The real MVPs of E3 is that Orchestra. God damn.

I wonder why they only posted segments of the Sony conference on their youtube page...

Very strange.

The short clips process quickly and can go up just minutes after we export them, but unfortunately, when you put up videos that are hours in length, the time to process is just far less predictable. Will post either when YouTube's ready or after I get some sleep.

El-Suave

My heart goes out to Sophie during those massive continued group reactions over the course of the Sony conference. I imagine the circle of a dog trying to take a nap and being jump scared constantly over the course of an hour when everybody around her loses it. The poor thing was probably quite confused. :)

The funny thing is I'm so convinced the Kitchen was just supposed to be a RE VR spinoff (kinda like RE3 was just supposed to be a spinoff/expansion) or something but the "real" RE7 was possibly bungled during development because of their shitty next gen engine and they just decided to make this one the next mainline game cause they got nothing else. And it might work for them.

I am so confused what RE2 is going to be like now. On the other hand after this I am a bit more confident they have the balls to do fixed cameras ect. if they so wish. But I fear it will become a RE6 with RE2 skin in case 7 gets bad reception.

Dmax3901

what's with the /10 ratings in this thread? #defection

Let me know what you think of my unique scoring system.

EA: 1 out of 5 super-imposed Tie Fighters.

Bethesda: 3 out of 5 overly excited audience members.

Microsoft: 6 out of 10 teraflops.

Sony: 5 out of 5 hype-induced heart attacks.

Nasbin

Man, enough with the GB stuff. EZA, Gamespot, and Kinda Funny all got it this year. Check out their coverage.

The negativity in the Resident Evil 7 thread is killing my buzz after seeing the crew get so hyped. People just don't want to give it a chance.

This is every RE thread in the post-Mikami era, though. So many people just can't come to grips with the idea that multiple interpretations/spins on the same property can all be cool and good in their own right. Comic book fans have struggled with this for decades.

Visceir

Great stream yesterday Blood!

Quick question, will the next new content from you guys be the 8pm post-show?

That seems to be the case yeah. They'll go spend the day at E3 and then return at the end of the day to share their experience.

Man, enough with the GB stuff. EZA, Gamespot, and Kinda Funny all got it this year. Check out their coverage.

I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing stuff like that so long the discussion remains civil.

I've been watching both GB and EZA coverage, I'm glad I chose to watch EZA one first.

That did not look like resident evil. So I'm not surprised.

Oh, I agree. But the VII at the end made it obvious I thought.

And remember, Huber is the guy who lost his shit because of one petal and one chord.

I'm just surprised that someone who has been going on about Resident Evil 7 for so long didn't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom