• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly a fan of these guys after watching the stream.

Love the enthusiasm for the games, A complete opposite to me!

I wish I could feel a 20th of the enthusiasm of Huber. I feel like such a miserable git.

I have enjoyed the shows more with EZA commentating than if I had watched them on their own.

I haven't watched the Bethesda one yet or Sony one but I don't think I'll bother with Sony's as it holds no interest; it would be interesting to see EZA's reactions however.

I am waiting to see Huber with his AMD VR backpack.

Hasney

I wish I could feel a 20th of the enthusiasm of Huber. I feel like such a miserable git.

I have enjoyed the shows more with EZA commentating than if I had watched them on their own.

I haven't watched the Bethesda one yet or Sony one but I don't think I'll bother with Sony's as it holds no interest; it would be interesting to see EZA's reactions however.

I am waiting to see Huber with his AMD VR backpack.

I'd watch the Sony one just as it's EZA distilled and there's barely any filler for them not to react to.They were on the edge the whole time.

crimilde

Banned
Holy shit, I did the mistake of looking over some of these E3 threads. My eyes. My brain.
This thread is for me like Uncharted 4 MP is for Huber - my safe place.

Visceir

Are we getting TTE this week? Since it's all pre-recorded I see no reason why we shouldn't :eek:

Edit: And I'm guessing they won't be streaming the Nintendo thing starting in 4 hours?

Are we getting TTE this week? Since it's all pre-recorded I see no reason why we shouldn't :eek:

Edit: And I'm guessing they won't be streaming the Nintendo thing starting in 4 hours?

No they'll be back tonight at 8PM PST to talk about Zelda though since they will all be at E3 this year.

Hasney

TTE isn't on the schedule and the pre-recorded shows were last week, so I wouldn't hold your breath. And no to the Nintendo thing too.

Man I woke up today so exhausted. I watched their entire 13 hour ish stream yesterday. I'm actually kind of glad they're not doing a full GT style streaming schedule this year so I can actually rest up some.

Auctopus

gamesleuthh1ubj.jpg

Reposting the "Game Sleuth" banner for use now that it's actually relevant.

wiibomb

That seems to be the case yeah. They'll go spend the day at E3 and then return at the end of the day to share their experience.

I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing stuff like that so long the discussion remains civil.

I've been watching both GB and EZA coverage, I'm glad I chose to watch EZA one first.

What happened in GB? Too cynical about the anouncements?

Hasney

They reacted to the announcements as they saw fit based on their opinion of what was being shown and how it was being shown. It's all that needs to be said rather than sparking up the worlds dumbest weekly argument.

wiibomb

They reacted to the announcements as they saw fit based on their opinion of what was being shown and how it was being shown. It's all that needs to be said rather than sparking up the worlds dumbest weekly argument.

True, I'm just really wondering how were their reactions.

I suppose I can check it on their youtube channel, so I'm going there

Myggen

GB would probably pick Horizon as game of the show if they did those kinds of awards, were really positive on the new GoW, were positive to mixed on Detroit, positive to mixed on RE7 (mostly positive), no one there cares about super hero stuff so Spider Man didn't do much, they were pretty negative about another zombie game and haaaaated how Sony presented the VR bloc, didn't think they did a good job at selling what it is and why you should buy one. They were intrigued by Kojima's music video.

Obviously less positive than EZA but that's to be expected. Not all doom and gloom though. I've enjoyed both site's coverage and am glad this year didn't really turn into the shit show of last year with GB and GT fans just talking shit about each other (there were some of that but it died down quickly).

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if there is any chance for Ni No Kuni to appear at Gamescom. At the very least we need GR2 date if they are still claiming it to be 2016.

You did get a JRPG doe. With VR Prompto no less.

I don't know might fit though. I generally just have a no expectations attitude to gamescom making me enjoy those conferences quite a bit when they come out with tons of weird stuff like The Tomorrow Children.

Oh yeah forgot about FFXV, pleeeeeeease be goood..... y_y

Also to me it didn't feel like Sony revealing everything they had. I think PSX and TGS are going to be good as well this year. They can just go the follow up route and show more on some of the stuff they gave us a taste of here or do the JRPG/Japanese games blowout.

Too bad that tokyo jungle 2 didn't happen to up the dog count.

Volotaire

Hardly during the conference. Just watched it. During the conference they were only uneasy about Detroit, the VR stuff and the last zombie game. The wrap up was more concerned with a perspective of games being announced in the long run (not much for this year) and not having a big mission statement. People are taking the reaction stuff way way too seriously.

I disagreed with the team on the conference (I loved it) but I still learned about interesting perspectives that I didn't think of.

As Myggen said, it is also an issue of perspective as well.

This is a good way of contrasting things...

EZA's reaction to RE7 (for example) is mostly in awe about how the trailer was done than it is a statement about how they feel the game will be (since it's too early for that). Cold hard judgment comes later, they were hyped for an amazing reveal.

E: I realize this is probably obvious to most in this thread, just thought I'd try to get it into words

sinxtanx

requesting gif of Ian saying "they better, or they're stupid, which they are, so they won't" from the Sony post-show discussion

timeless statement

Currently half way through these guys' reactions for the Sony event and I'm in tears. The moment when Ben and Huber start losing their shit over Resi VII and the VR inclusion was one of the best things I've seen recently. I love it when people get excited.

Karu

This were my first conferences that someone talked over and they did a fantastic job all around. Here and there someone commented on something unrelevant while there might be informationen given on screen I couldn't quite hear in the process, but overall I was pleasently surprised. Huber is their "secret" weapon, haha.

Any timestamp on Brandon & Kyle's appearences on Geoff's show?

Hardly during the conference. Just watched it. During the conference they were only uneasy about Detroit, the VR stuff and the last zombie game. The wrap up was more concerned with a perspective of games being announced in the long run (not much for this year) and not having a big mission statement. People are taking the reaction stuff way way too seriously.

I disagreed with the team on the conference (I loved it) but I still learned about interesting perspectives that I didn't think of.

As Myggen said, it is also an issue of perspective as well.

I wish this comparison of what Sony has for holidays vs the others would stop. It obviously has worked for hem for the last 3 years to have a strong 9 months and then have strong 3rd partnerships for holidays becjaaiae they dominate that time anyway. Awesome MS has Gears of War 4 and HW2 for holiday, but where were they the rest of the year?

Besides TLG is October!!!

El-Suave

The Ubisoft conference reaction Youtube video is blocked for me on my iPad. Is this a German copyright issue due to music or is the vid gone for others as well?

Hasney

The Ubisoft conference reaction video is blocked for me on my iPad. Is this a German copyright issue due to music or is the vid gone for others as well?

Opens with Queen playing amongst other licensed songs. Bloodworth said as soon as it happened "Well, this isn't going to work in Germany".

sora87

Man I woke up today so exhausted. I watched their entire 13 hour ish stream yesterday. I'm actually kind of glad they're not doing a full GT style streaming schedule this year so I can actually rest up some.

Yeah I'm sooooooo tired today but that was well worth it, another wonderful E3 spent with gaf and the allies

Volotaire

The Ubisoft conference reaction Youtube video is blocked for me on my iPad. Is this a German copyright issue due to music or is the vid gone for others as well?

Yes. When I tried to link a direct link of the YT video on the spoiler free sheet (by using youtube.com/v/ instead of youtube.com/watchv=?, it said blocked by UMG or something. Not in Germany but I imagine it applies to what you are talking about.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Surely they are watching Treehouse right?

It's on in 45 minutes, I was surprised that their channel was down.

Nope I don't believe they will, since they're all on the show floor to play it and Treehouse will be mostly gameplay demonstration anyway? Not sure.
Right now I think the plan is all or most of them will play Zelda and talk about it during end of the day stream.

Nope I don't believe they will, since they're all on the show floor to play it and Treehouse will be mostly gameplay demonstration anyway? Not sure.
Right now I think the plan is all or most of them will play Zelda and talk about it during end of the day stream.

No one is home, everyone is at E3 right now.
Wow that surprises me.

I don't really care about Nintendos stuff, I just want to watch their reactions. Lol

Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom