• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiibomb

Blue Bosman.
WmtTIb8.gif

OMG... I assume that was from yesterday? I don't remember that

I was watching the day one impressions video and noticed something very troubling...

After the Zelda talk, when Kyle is attempting to focus the camera you can briefly see the slice of pizza he was eating. And he was eating it crust first. I had to pause the video, and regain composure. My trust has been broken. Kyle usually exhibits excillent judgement...how could he be so wrong on such an important issue?

Kyle, please. We love you, and care about you. Please reconsider your choices.

Disgusting... Is it possible to drop your pledge to 50 cents?

B.O.O.M

The amount of appreciation I have for Easy Allies cannot be put into words easily. The pure joy that they talk about games shows that how much they truly care and with a world filled with jaded ass gamers and game journalists etc. it's so refreshing. Huge fan

I feel kinda bummed out if some NeoGAF comments are going to affect the content you guys create. When reading comments about your work it's easy to focus on the one negative feedback against a hundred positive ones. Just do your thing man, no apologies! Love & Major Respect.

this.

oh well... guess it's just the nature of things, but it bums me out.

Hope they get to For Honor tonight(well 5 am for me) y_y
Also fingers crossed for Huber + Vandenberghe anything.

Holy shit that would be awesome. Those stories they could talk about ahha

I hope Huber gets him for part of his Huber Syndrome episode!

Can't wait for the stream tonight.

Hasney

did they actually say that somewhere? Its prerecorded and pre-edited, seems weird that it wouldnt be posted.

would also like to know this.

It's pre-recorded.. upload the damn thing :p

Holding out hope for a release later tonight once they get back from E3.

They put their pre-recorded shows up on the schedule on easyallies.com and it's not there. It's usually up by now too and since you can schedule videos to appear when they upload (and the last few have been on the hour), I'm pretty sure it's not happening today.

Just some clarity, the reason we're not uploading TTE is because we can't shoot more episodes this weekend and therefore wouldn't have anything for next week. Also, the guys made it clear they wanted a break which is understandable considering it's E3. Don't take this the wrong way, they're not burned out or anything it's just everything for us is absolutely nuts right now. Everyone is getting very little sleep.

The latest episode will go live next Wednesday and we'll shoot four more episodes that Saturday.

Hasney

Just some clarity, the reason we're not uploading TTE is because we can't shoot more episodes this weekend and therefore wouldn't have anything for next week. Also, the guys made it clear they wanted a break which is understandable considering it's E3. Don't take this the wrong way, they're not burned out or anything it's just everything for us is absolutely nuts right now. Everyone is getting very little sleep.

The latest episode will go live next Wednesday and we'll shoot four more episodes that Saturday.

That makes total sense. You guys need a weekend to yourselves after this! It is a bummer, but we get several hours of E3 coverage later to make up for it so that's more than a consolation.

Nice. Thanks for the quick update.

Awesome, thanks for letting us know. I wasn't even expecting the podcast. You guys do you and let us know on he interesting stuff you all see ^^

Good to know, thanks for revealing thy self.
I meant nothing but love and respect.
Thanks again for all the entertainment.

mishakoz

Cool, thanks Ben.

Tsosie

So Ben, did you get to play Persona? I have not been keep up with coverage today, so I wasnt sure what was presented this morning.

wiibomb

So Ben, did you get to play Persona? I have not been keep up with coverage today, so I wasnt sure what was presented this morning.

he said he was going to try and play it today, even if he had to force it, hope to hear in tonight stream he finally did it

Burt

By the way, I saw on one of the streams today that For Honor has confirmed local splitscreen.

Can't wait for the Sea of Thieves/For Honor group stream backer poll

OPEN

WARFARE

fastmower

Oh you're good. Just wanted to update people. Love & Respect
Your e3 show floor coverage was to notch last night. Seriously, the best in the biz. Please let the fellow allies know how fantastic of a time my family and I had watching you guys. (Seriously, my nongamer parents where up late listening to you guys, all by themselves).

wiibomb

By the way, I saw on one of the streams today that For Honor has confirmed local splitscreen.

Can't wait for the Sea of Thieves/For Honor group stream backer poll

OPEN

WARFARE

OOOOOOHHHH... that would be SO intense..

I need a group stream of that

Sanduleakami

Neo Member
If possible, I think you should cut last night's discussion into smaller, game-specific pieces and upload to youtube! Kind of like the just played series.

Lots of people may have missed out due to the long video.

I still remember Huber's uncharted hype and of course the NMS debate last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom