• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

If possible, I think you should cut last night's discussion into smaller, game-specific pieces and upload to youtube! Kind of like the just played series.

Lots of people may have missed out due to the long video.

I still remember Huber's uncharted hype and of course the NMS debate last year!

They put time codes when each game section starts in video description.

So hyped for P5.

Yes, bring me some more hype for Tales of Berseria, hope it's good, I can't wait for that.
Edit: Liking the sound of that Ben and Damiani.

Interested to see if any of them got to demo Star Ocean 5.

That would be cool, it seems great, can't wait for my copy to come.

Recore looked pretty cool.
Nice, cool to actually hear more promising stuff about that Attack on Titan game.

Edit: Hell yes, Gravity Rush 2, one of my most wanted games! Thank you for some impressions!

That sweet RE7 VR tease.

BBboy20

Edit: Hell yes, Gravity Rush 2, one of my most wanted games! Thank you for some impressions!
image.php

so1337

Recore looked pretty cool.
Nice, cool to actually hear more promising stuff about that Attack on Titan game.

That sweet RE7 VR tease.
Gravity Rush is the JOLLIEST game there is. The queen of gravity WILL RISE AGAIN.

Thanks Ben for sneaking in Tekken 7. I was pestering a bit there (twitch name TheDarkKnight774) but based on your Twitter post I had a feeling you had a good story there.

You gotta do that Yakuza 0 story tomorrow.

Great stream again. Kyles 2 minute Quickie bit was a good idea as well.

MAN, I have been waiting soooooo long for Huber to have his Resident Evil and For Honour segments!

Hopefully they have the time for all of their planned games tomorrow!
Yea. There's a number of games I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I think they'll get to a number of them. Huber said he's played RE7 demo 4 times.

A couple thoughts.

- Kudos to the crew for putting in the late night stream again. Tonight you could see the week long streaming/E3 really starting to wear them down. They were still great but you could see they're getting tired. Tomorrow night they could get loopy
- Man oh man games are in such a good spot these days. Sure not all the games they talked about will land and be great but a lot will. And there's a lot of different style of games out there and old franchises coming back in bold directions, JRPGS coming back stronger on consoles, kicktarter projects, indies. Now VR figuring things out. I love it.

Burt

LOL that image.

Brandon's strongly hyped for Days Gone.
Man, I'm hyped for Days Gone. Generally speaking, i'm on the same page as Jones for pretty much nothing (mostly because I have little love for open worlds and am primarily on PC), but I'm right there with him on Days Gone. Game looks fantastic. I'm actually really surprised by how lukewarm the reaction has been. I know it wasn't the most expansive demo in the world, but the game is gorgeous and demonstrated a sort of environmental physicality that we really haven't seen before.

Speaking of which, I was incredibly surprised that Bosman put Dead Rising 4 over Days Gone in the podcast's announcement list, especially aft he talked about how next gen the horde was. I mean, Dead Rising was a thing in the time of Dead Rising 1 with that game's horde, but that franchise has crested and I didn't see much in that trailer to change my mind. Days Gone kind of ate both it and State of Decay's lunch, and I love me some State of Decay.

Man, I'm hyped for Days Gone. Generally speaking, i'm on the same page as Jones for pretty much nothing (mostly because I have little love for open worlds and am primarily on PC), but I'm right there with him on Days Gone. Game looks fantastic. I'm actually really surprised by how lukewarm the reaction has been. I know it wasn't the most expansive demo in the world, but the game is gorgeous and demonstrated a sort of environmental physicality that we really haven't seen before.

Speaking of which, I was incredibly surprised that Bosman put Dead Rising 4 over Days Gone in the podcast's announcement list, especially aft he talked about how next gen the horde was. I mean, Dead Rising was a thing in the time of Dead Rising 1 with that game's horde, but that franchise has crested and I didn't see much in that trailer to change my mind. Days Gone kind of ate both it and State of Decay's lunch, and I love me some State of Decay.

Yeah. I thought it was a pretty good demo too. What they were doing had a lot impressive stuff in it and it also looked very smooth despite how big and dynamic the environment looks, which seems to play a big part. And the idea of having a motorcycle to expand the world.

I'm also surprised by how lukewarm the response since initially it seemed rather favorable so favorite or not I expected atleast somewhat more buzz.

wapplew

Maybe the demo seems lacking a hook. Wave of zombie is great but that's it from the demo.
They need to show a little more to differentiate Days gone from other open world survival games out there.
Pretty hard for a new IP, I wish Bend all the best.

llehuty

I thin is understandable the cold response.

Days gone, at first sight, is another open world zombie game. Even if what there is behind the concept is stellar, people have already checked out at the generic concept (myself included).

It doesn't help that it felt more like a tech demo than a game in the live demo at Sony's conference.

There is room for the game capturing peoples attention though, but its first showing was clearly not enough.

dickroach

kyle saying "mighty no 9 comes out next week" at the beginning of this weeks bets was the most interesting thing out of the pod. I was just digging listening to them ramble, but that was legit the first thing that made me stop and go "what?"
that shit's finally happening.... huh.

Hasney

kyle saying "mighty no 9 comes out next week" at the beginning of this weeks bets was the most interesting thing out of the pod. I was just digging listening to them ramble, but that was legit the first thing that made me stop and go "what?"
that shit's finally happening.... huh.

Yeah, and after the demo and all the delays, I don't even know if I care anymore.

dickroach

I canceled my preorder for M#9 a couple of months ago. it's a snoozefest.

Detroit was game of the show for me, and I feel like I'm nuts for saying that but whatever (other than Zelda. still haven't really got a chance to check out all the shit with what Nintendo did)

I canceled my preorder for M#9 a couple of months ago. it's a snoozefest.

Detroit was game of the show for me, and I feel like I'm nuts for saying that but whatever (other than Zelda. still haven't really got a chance to check out all the shit with what Nintendo did)

Detroit had a much better showing than last E3 for sure, but I'm tempering my expectations. It looks like Heavy Rain with androids. I expect it to be good, but nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom