• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Brandon, he just can't let go.

Also, as someone who has helped milk cows for a grand total of one day (one of my school friends is a dairy farmer and he dragged me along to help one day), it's gross (cows tend to like to shit, a lot) but it's not that bad. And besides, commercial milk isn't natural milk anyway, it's all made from concentrated milk powder. Any gross shit or bacteria is filtered out long, long before you drink it.

Spman2099

I thought it better to be harrassed for a day over the hashtag than harrassed for weeks because people didn't understand. People still don't understand even with the hashtag. So I definitely scummed out, but I did it for my own peace if mind.

At least you admit to scumming out...

That being said, I think we now need to harass Ben for two weeks. Show him that scumming out is never the way.

I have a stupid question, hopefully you guys will know: what are these "werehogs" they keep betting?

I've watched all the Podcasts, and noticed they started betting werehogs 3 or 4 Updates ago, but I missed when (and why) they started doing it. I just don't understand what it is and it's puzzling me! :S

Kneefoil

I have a stupid question, hopefully you guys will know: what are these "werehogs" they keep betting?

I've watched all the Updates, and noticed they started betting werehogs 3 or 4 Updates ago, but I missed when (and why) they started doing it. I just don't understand what it is and it's puzzling me! :S
Werehogs are an arbitrary reward system they came up with long ago in the GameTrailers days. Not sure when exactly they started doing it. They don't ever really amount to anything or have any kind of true meaning; they're giving out werehogs just for fun.

Werehogs are an arbitrary reward system they came up with long ago in the GameTrailers days. Not sure when exactly they started doing it. They don't ever really amount to anything or have any kind of true meaning; they're giving out werehogs just for fun.

Ah, great! Happy to hear it's from the GT days. I was concerned I had missed something in the EZA Podcast!

Thanks for the response! :)

sackninja

Also, as someone who has helped milk cows for a grand total of one day (one of my school friends is a dairy farmer and he dragged me along to help one day), it's gross (cows tend to like to shit, a lot) but it's not that bad. And besides, commercial milk isn't natural milk anyway, it's all made from concentrated milk powder. Any gross shit or bacteria is filtered out long, long before you drink it.

Thankfully he said in the comments that it turns out all the milk stuff is just a myth.

Lexad

Something to add is that it's from Sonic Unleashed. I don't know if that's common knowledge or not

sora87

They talk about their Guacamelee full playthrough on one of the Shenmue 2 streams, such a shame that's gone forever as I remember it being quite chaotic, especially the last hour. Wonder what other full playthroughs from the GT days are gone, only other one I can think of is Jones' Castlevania IV playthrough

They talk about their Guacamelee full playthrough on one of the Shenmue 2 streams, such a shame that's gone forever as I remember it being quite chaotic, especially the last hour. Wonder what other full playthroughs from the GT days are gone, only other one I can think of is Jones' Castlevania IV playthrough

PT and Shenmue 1 I think.

I was sad when I heared GOAT RE3 full playthrough was vanished but some hero had saved it and uploaded it later. Who knows if someone still has some of the missing streams just waiting to be uploaded.

I was sad when I heared GOAT RE3 full playthrough was vanished but some hero had saved it and uploaded it later. Who knows if someone still has some of the missing streams just waiting to be uploaded.
Yea I was so happy to learn GAFer Wavering Radiant had it saved off on mega upload. And for my ease of use I decided to throw it on my YT channel so I could watch it easier and let others watch it too!

There's always hope it might return

I know you shouldn't make fun of somebody's fobia... but Ben freaking out to glorious 32 bit spiders is gold.

TGrW3Fd.gif

''Are there more spiders in the game???''
''I don't think so.''
''Are there more spiders?''
''There are no more spiders, I assure you.''
aRbkFcs.gif

''It fell on top of meeeeee!''

I know you shouldn't make fun of somebody's fobia... but Ben freaking out to glorious 32 bit spiders is gold.

TGrW3Fd.gif

''Are there more spiders in the game???''
''I don't think so.''
''Are there more spiders?''
''There are no more spiders, I assure you.''
aRbkFcs.gif

''It fell on top of meeeeee!''

Link to that stream?

sora87

Most of Shenmue 1 is on youtube now thankfully! Some of the PT stream is up too

I hadn't realized that Guacamelee wasn't available on their Twitch page.

It's still uploading, but here's a link to the stream.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Don't know if anyone encountered this minor problem while trying to watch older exclusive stuff but as more content posts are made it becomes more and more of a hassle to go through them to find patron exclusive stuff. Like trying to watch the first cup of jones video has become quite a bit of scrolling or even things like the lore corners(although fortunately people on the EZA reddit have compiled them for now).
I may just not be aware of an existing solution but to my knowledge there isn't a filter option on Patreon itself?

L&R!

Don't know if anyone encountered this minor problem while trying to watch older exclusive stuff but as more content posts are made it becomes more and more of a hassle to go through them to find patron exclusive stuff. Like trying to watch the first cup of jones video has become quite a bit of scrolling or even things like the lore corners(although fortunately people on the EZA reddit have compiled them for now).
I may just not be aware of an existing solution but to my knowledge there isn't a filter option on Patreon itself?

L&R!

Sucks that you got banned in that Sony thread :(

I know that Screw Attack has special accounts for subscribers/backers on their website. I'd have to imagine that gives them some special controls or a special forum for content. Is the EZA site capable of that as well?

The 2013 Bossy Awards is still probably my favorite episode of The Final Bosman.

ksXk6CA.gif

The last half of the episode is simply perfect: the music, Bosman's list of heroes (and Jones is crossed off), the "smoking" scene with Huber, and it all culminates in the end of the episode, when Bosman says those two simple words and pops his collar, walking off away from camera with a perfect long take.

qEuJiP0.gif

Wiggy

L&R!

Yeah that is a bit of an issue. Maybe they could put them all in a playlist, but maybe you can't make playlists unlisted? Or maybe each new post should links to the old shows?

llehuty

Yeah that is a bit of an issue. Maybe they could put them all in a playlist, but maybe you can't make playlists unlisted? Or maybe each new post should links to the old shows?
You can make playlists unlisted. The thing is, you can stop being a patreon and keep that link to the playlist. Is there a search function in patreon?

You can make playlists unlisted. The thing is, you can stop being a patreon and keep that link to the playlist. Is there a search function in patreon?

I don't have time to dig into it tonight, but isn't it possible to link to the Patreon-exclusive content? It will just deny access if you aren't logged in to a qualified account.
EDIT - didn't take long to confirm - https://www.patreon.com/posts/eza-patron-q-now-5841531
So we just need to make a master list of those links in the forums or something.

llehuty

I don't have time to dig into it tonight, but isn't it possible to link to the Patreon-exclusive content? It will just deny access if you aren't logged in to a qualified account.
EDIT - didn't take long to confirm - https://www.patreon.com/posts/eza-patron-q-now-5841531
So we just need to make a master list of those links in the forums or something.
Oh, that's right. I guess you can manually put a link to those previous posts in each video of each series. It's an archaic method though, I wish Patreon had an easier way for searching or classifying posts.

DKHF

The God of War reactions video has surpassed the Allies Assemble! video as most viewed EZA video (134,798 views vs 134,228 views)

Doc_Drop

i dont understand how someone can live outside of australia and be that terrified of spiders lol

I had to do all the spider sections for my older brother back in the day as he reacted exactly the same way, he even left the room. I can understand getting freaked with a genuine large spider dropping on you or something, but animated/in-game spiders?...bit of an extreme reaction.

Sorry Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom