• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMette

I just finished the latest Frame Trap, and damn the Zero Time Dilemma hype. For some reason I am 2 endings away of completing 999 since two years ago, but aw yissssss Schrodinger cat hype (Every single game featuring a reference to the Schrodinger cat, is a good game).

Might restart 999 to get into all the details.

Yeah, I want to play those games as well. I have VLR on my Vita, but didn't play 999 as I don't have a DS. My sister has played both and told me they are great. Not sure if I will play 999 (although I understand it would be probably better if I do), but I should start playing VLR (or try to find a way to play 999) as one of my next games.

Budi

Based on the Frame Trap episode, Huber really wants to have a discussion about Blood & Wine. And I really want to hear it!

So please get Bloodworth, Huber and someone else maybe who has had the time to put in B&W and have a spoiler discussion! Get on it Ben! I'd love to see a discussion about the Witcher 3 in a whole but it probably isn't fresh anymore in peoples minds.

Ultimadrago

I've been listening to Tabletop Escapades 9 (the start of their second actual session) and it is So Good. I've been howling in my office. I thought the 5 week rust would hold it back a bit, but everyone brought their A-Game. It also started off on a nice cliffhanger, which helped.

sora87

I agree with your thoughts on tokyo mirage sessions Ben. I was so on the fence about it as it was nothing like what I expected an smt/fe cross over to be but the positive feedback on gaf made me bite the bullet and I've been enjoying the hell out of it. They probably took it in the right direction by making it a new IP basically with some callbacks/elements of the two series it was announced with. Such a jolly, colorful game. Definitely a nice palate cleanser between other things.

It might just be a shitty photo....but does that Nathan Drake statue have no face?

Yea idk what the hell happened there. He definitely has a face haha.

KMHjOFV.jpg

Lexad

Ben's love for ZTD brought a little swell to my chest this morning. So happy the series is getting its conclusion and that he is loving it. I barely started last night and can't wait

What kind of Backdoor shady deals ™ are they pulling to get nd to always include them in these uc4 streams?

They send an e-mail asking if we want to come, and we say, yeah we want to come. Seriously already plans for at least a couple more visits. They're always pretty psyched to see us too.

Tsosie

They send an e-mail asking if we want to come, and we say, yeah we want to come. Seriously already plans for at least a couple more visits. They're always pretty psyched to see us too.

Didn't you guys share an office with a current member of ND at some point in the past?

Didn't you guys share an office with a current member of ND at some point in the past?

Kyle worked with one of the guys back before GT.
The other thing that you could be thinking of is that their offices are right across the street from where we were at Viacom, but we didn't really get together or anything like that back then.

Tsosie

Kyle worked with one of the guys back before GT.
The other thing that you could be thinking of is that their offices are right across the street from where we were at Viacom, but we didn't really get together or anything like that back then.

Ah,I must have misremembered something I heard. At any rate, congrats on the exposure. See you tonight on group stream tuesday.

Ultimadrago

I just love the look on Ben's face through the story of Huber's "Pepe the Mischief Maker". I'm dying.

evil-popcorn-man2mjrm.gif

The DM watches hopelessly as the story route yet again is dashed into fine pieces.

Ben, Frame Trap is seriously freaking awesome. I love the format, your input and the questions all while keeping your panel specifically in mind.

Also, I'm in the same situation with Pillars of Eternity as you are with the Witcher 3. I put 135 hours into the game on the Hard difficulty, reading all of the lore, and just soaking it up. A few months later after not touching it I'm having a really hard time mustering the courage to go back and re-learn all of the mechanics and complexities. Legit intimidated.

Rongolian

Banned
Does anyone know what Kyle Bosman's personal high score is in Tetris? He always posts his nightly high score but I don't know how close he's come to Wozniak!

Giever

Does anyone know what Kyle Bosman's personal high score is in Tetris? He always posts his nightly high score but I don't know how close he's come to Wozniak!

I always try to ask when I watch the streams, but he never seems to answer. I wonder if he's actually beaten it before by luck & skill (since he plays it so often), and just telling people would ruin the narrative of the stream, lol.

I always try to ask when I watch the streams, but he never seems to answer. I wonder if he's actually beaten it before by luck & skill (since he plays it so often), and just telling people would ruin the narrative of the stream, lol.

He has stated his personal best on the last stream of Tetris. I don't know when it was in the stream though. It was definitely quite a bit higher than what he has been reaching on stream though.

Kyle says he has never broken 500,000

He doesn't want to make his personal high scores public because he doesn't want to take away the fun of the streams and his progress on them

Hasney

Kyle says he has never broken 500,000

He doesn't want to make his personal high scores public because he doesn't want to take away the fun of the streams and his progress on them

And I bet his very top score was done on a real GameBoy. Emulators are a whole different beast and even if they seem perfect, the technology usually introduces some input lag, even if it's sometimes mere frames.

If he beats Woz on the stream ever, he would destroy it on GameBoy.

Tankard

He said he doesn't wanna talk about his offstream best score, but it was over 400k and less than 500k.

Hasney

So when was the deadline for kyle to beat A Link to the Past and has he mentioned at all when he's going to start it?

By July 8th in no less than 3 streams.

And he's not going to give an indication of when he does it. He'll just do it and tweet that second that he is.

Xemnas89

And he's not going to give an indication of when he does it. He'll just do it and tweet that second that he is.

Thank you good sir. So we should be getting alot of zelda in the next week. Kyle's humiliation will forever be on youtube for all to enjoy.

Giever

Did the contract state that he had to stream it from the Easy Allies twitch account? Or can he do it from some secret account on some secret separate service (hitbox, etc.)? I know he doesn't have to link to it when he tweets, so I'm wondering if he could get away with no one finding the stream.

I imagine he wouldn't go that far, but it is Kyle. :p

EDIT: Just decided to check the Bets Showdown, and he totally does say it has to be on the Easy Allies Twitch page, haha

eFKac

Did the contract state that he had to stream it from the Easy Allies twitch account? Or can he do it from some secret account on some secret separate service (hitbox, etc.)? I know he doesn't have to link to it when he tweets, so I'm wondering if he could get away with no one finding the stream.

I imagine he wouldn't go that far, but it is Kyle. :p

Wow didn't think about it 0_o

If he pulled that of it would have been hilarious.

Maiar_m

Did I miss the Damiani Breath of the Wild gameplay and commentary guys? I'm really looking forward to that but he's got two reviews cooking and I'm not sure he's had time yet.

Hasney

Just a couple of weakings, kicking a bush.

EDIT: oh my god, they didn't have to warm up fort all of the first episode this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom