• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected.

A Bosman always welches his bets!

(I don't think I would count streaming a replay of someone else's playthrough as a legit "loophole"...)

That seems like such an obvious loophole yet I don't think anyone thought of it

Bravo Kyle. Bravo
Damiani pointed it out last night.

Actually someone in chat made a good point: "Bosman, that isn't a new save slot. It was created before the contract was signed".

So did Kyle just fuck up?

K.Sabot

Actually someone in chat made a good point: "Bosman, that isn't a new save slot. It was created before the contract was signed".

So did Kyle just fuck up?

red card, kyle is suspended from bets for 1 betting special. Huber retains ownership of the slusser cup and the next special is open to all challengers.

#besttimeline

They should quit while they're behind with reviews.

But man, what a great bunch of people to have doing coverage. All genuinely likeable and they're not different on camera. What else could you ask for from your videogame coverage? Great work y'all.

MrMette

red card, kyle is suspended from bets for 1 betting special. Huber retains ownership of the slusser cup and the next special is open to all challengers.

#besttimeline
If I understood Huber, bets are done forever if Kyle was pulling something (he said this some days ago, before Kyle streamed anything).

Although it is Huber we are talking about, we will see.

K.Sabot

I think that's irrelevant considering the contract doesn't say when the save file should be created. He is streaming a game that is starting from a new save file.

The document stated "new save slot". It wouldn't be a breach of contract if he embedded a stream of a live speedrun, but a year old vod of a run where the saveslot was created on August 1, 2015, at around 3:30 pm doesn't really follow the spirit of the word "new" nearly enough. It's a dirty trick, and it wouldn't probably hold up under further scrutiny.

Also the save slot in the speedrun was already there as far as I've been told.

Hahaha, Bosman is the greatest! I love this so much!

Not sure why people thought Kyle was going to take this seriously? When did he ever not have fun with a bet when he lost? Did we all forget about the hour long stand-up routine of stolen bad animal jokes?

Zalman

The document stated "new save slot". It wouldn't be a breach of contract if he embedded a stream of a live speedrun, but a year old vod of a run where the saveslot was created on August 1, 2015, at around 3:30 pm doesn't really follow the spirit of the word "new" nearly enough. It's a dirty trick, and it wouldn't probably hold up under further scrutiny.

Also the save slot in the speedrun was already there as far as I've been told.
I guess it depends on how you interpret "new".

We saw Xelna create the save slot at the beginning of the stream.

Pappasman

Just saw the stream. I stayed out of the last couple pages of discussion on this but man, this bet stuff is really off-putting. It just sours the whole reason and purpose of the bets and betting specials.

You have no honor, Bosman. You bring shame upon your entire alliance. You sad bet welching monkey boy. May pokemon Moon/Sun be thoroughly mediocre, and may you rue your impish delights.

And now Kyle just streamed a different playthrough since the one he started with didn't have credits.

He's looking for another new one again, due to complaints about language, and a precreated save file. It sounds like he's stitching together some frankenplaythrough that will pull the various requirements from different sources. At this point I'm pretty sure he's gotta be directly flaunting the language of the contract.

Edit: I think he found a legit credits included run, and is now planning to stream it at 2x speed. This guy. LOL

Oh man, I guess he'll stick to original playtime.

Next time, Huber. Airtight that shit. Kyle is a slippery toad and cannot be trusted.

To be slightly fair, last time Huber sleezed his way out of his comedy special.

I think being sleezy is part of the fun.

Huber never did a comedy special. That was Bosman both times. First the 1 hour animal jokes and then the "real" 10 minutes of new material of animal jokes.

Huber has always done his bets. Be it the Live to play, play to live or play clarinet.

They should stop putting on the excitable guy. Nothing to offer as far as sense. He's everything y'all complain about with games coverage. But if it's video it's cool?

Visceir

Shouldn't agree to the betting stakes if you find them unreasonable, Kyle. This is just poor performance, hope Huber doesn't find this acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom