• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha - no WONDER it took so damn long to post the show.

I would cry for Brandon if he read all 400+ names on the 25/month+ tiers (313+92+6+5).

(that said, can't wait for him to say my screen name : P)

EDIT: They should prob break it up to like 100/podcast or something, so you get a full rotation/month (still a hell of a lot of time spent saying names haha).

Hasney

It's 2AM here. I'm going to bed, I'll watch it in the morning, hopefully.

Lol, Hasney left to sleep and is back before it's up.

I'm also very happy to learn that there's a special offer on Monster Zero in the shop I walk past on the way to work....

It will be kinda weird/funny hearing Brandon read out 300+ names at the end lol.

Yeah, I'm going to listen to this one. Don't care about hearing my own name so much, I kinda just want to hear how Brandon's voice gets by the end!

RiverKwai

They should get the micro machines guy to read the sponsor names.
That may not mean anything to you under like 30... He reads stuff in commercials really fast.

Hasney

Wait, could a Bosman show be about a Nintendo controller with no buttons again like the weird GameCube pad? Shame that lore has closed.

Hasney

Ballsy of Jones to read all those names before the money comes in.

Eh, they're just names. If they just pledged to get their name read aloud, they weren't sticking around past the first month anyway. If this weeds those people out, it's probably for the best before planning a retro as you'll know exactly how much is rolling in per month. I doubt it's a significant amount though.

jbluzb

By Brandon Jones reading all the names -- goodwill and trust is being built in the community, and a great strategy at that

wiibomb

what the hell, is he going on this list read every week????

they urgently need to change that tire, that's a way too long list for them, no wonder they lasted this much to finish the podcast

You just reminded me of how crazy relevant this relatively recent Bosman ep just became;
https://youtu.be/e7NJftmHwEg

I prefer to think that episode never existed, it was the very last one he could do and he was quite sick, I don't like to remember the last Final Bosman as a sick bosman,

but yeah, it is weirdly fitted for all these wild speculatory days

Lexad

Is it possible to get a twitter aggregate on their patreon page with all of their tweets? I don't normally do twitter and thought it would be cool if there was a page that pulled all of their tweets with the #EZA tag

they urgently need to change that tire, that's a way too long list for them, no wonder they lasted this much to finish the podcast

I prefer to think that episode never existed, it was the very last one he could do and he was quite sick, I don't like to remember the last Final Bosman as a sick bosman,

but yeah, it is weirdly fitted for all these wild speculatory days
What do you mean? That's the second to last episode.

Hasney

Per month. Yeah, they need to split the names over some episodes, but it probably felt nice to do everyone for the first episode.

DKHF

Any bets on how long the podcast will be?

I will bet a specific time (like how they did on GT Time): 1 hour 14 minutes and 32 seconds.

Philippo

I will be hosting the second podcast. Hope everyone is okay with that. If not please let me know and I'll bring it up with the crew.

Not at all, actually super happy that you yoo finally got to run something gaming related. Bring it on!

Podcast gonna last 1:04:27

I can't remember if I joint the GT one or not. They just renamed that one so, yes?

Also, are you betting on the length of the podcast including the names, or excluding them?

Oh shit didn't realize they just renamed it. Wasn't part of the GT one before.

My bet was not including the names. Names should take like 10-20 mins? So my bet is 1:23:31

jbluzb

4 day holiday because I live in a catholic country :D Holy Week

First podcast bet: 1 Hour 45 Minutes including reading of the names

wiibomb

4 day holiday because I live in a catholic country :D Holy Week

same for me!!!

so, I don't know if I can save the podcast for my workday, I love hearing podcasts while I work.

I guess it all depends if the podcast ignite de discussion over here

+1 for having a long weekend / "holy week" / Easter. Friday and Monday off - plan to watch a bunch of EZA archives (and Batman vs Superman, just to see if it's a total train wreck).

hahaha - no WONDER it took so damn long to post the show.

I would cry for Brandon if he read all 400+ names on the 25/month+ tiers (313+92+6+5).

(that said, can't wait for him to say my screen name : P)

EDIT: They should prob break it up to like 100/podcast or something, so you get a full rotation/month (still a hell of a lot of time spent saying names haha).

Yeah, I was mentioning this earlier. It seems like a bad idea in hindsight, but maybe it also got them an extra few thousand bucks they otherwise wouldn't have because folks would have gone to lower tiers.

Maybe they can tweak it and do a credit roll at the end or something.

Wagram

They should probably revise the tiers to be completely honest. There's no reason for names to be shouted out on podcasts at that low a tier.

They should probably revise the tiers to be completely honest. There's no reason for names to be shouted out on podcasts at that low a tier.

I think they are trying to coax a little extra money from the group of people who want to help, but also like having their egos stroked. I think Jones just underestimated how many people that applied to^^

I will be hosting the second podcast. Hope everyone is okay with that. If not please let me know and I'll bring it up with the crew.
Oh man oh man! Are you kidding me? I absolutely loved your presence in GT Time. You can articulate your thoughts so eloquently. Now I get to listen to you host every week? Sign me the hell up!

Hasney

Oh man oh man! Are you kidding me? I absolutely loved your presence in GT Time. You can articulate your thoughts so eloquently. Now I get to listen to you host every week? Sign me the hell up!

I love that pause just as he gathers his thoughts. You know shits about to get elequent.

Also good news, if this first podcast ever goes live, it's Kyle, Brandon, Blood and Ben this week.

Will there be a "GT-Live" like show on twitch?

VERY happy to be getting two podcasts, but there was something special about the live show, hope it comes back.

wapplew

Will there be a "GT-Live" like show on twitch?

VERY happy to be getting two podcasts, but there was something special about the live show, hope it comes back.

Ya, I would like GT live to come back too. With special guest and everything.
I guess it's not nice to ask guests do interview a garage.

Man it feels really weird to be this connected with a group of people I've never met. Everytime this thread pops up I feel so happy they actually got back together, then I realise the community really stuck with them in patreon and feel even happier that I can contribute to whatever they're doing.

Anyway, can't wait for the podcast debut.

Hasney

Blood in the chat said they're waiting word back from YouTube about the Coming Soon name. Probably asked to change it outside of their rules.

Philippo

Man it feels really weird to be this connected with a group of people I've never met. Everytime this thread pops up I feel so happy they actually got back together, then I realise the community really stuck with them in patreon and feel even happier that I can contribute to whatever they're doing.

Anyway, can't wait for the podcast debut.

Yeah, to me and a couple of friends the whole crew is now like real close friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom