• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maulik

But unlike Kinda Funny, I would like the crew to stick to more gaming stuff/nerd culture. I don't care for anything kinda funny does about sex or relationships or whatever that animated series was.

Mokubba

But unlike Kinda Funny, I would like the crew to stick to more gaming stuff/nerd culture. I don't care for anything kinda funny does about sex or relationships or whatever that animated series was.

Didn't even know Kinda Funny does that stuff. I heard about the animation but not relationships or sex.

Yea i'll rather the EZ guys stick to games and maybe movies. I did like the 2 part show they did for Star Wars.

Any word when just the audio version of the pod will go live for donators? Can't do the video one while at work.

I REALLY hope the EZA pod is posted to Itunes early Friday mornings before people on the east coast go to work. GT Time pod was my Friday tradition at work, would love to keep it going.

Just finished the podcast, I almost cried tears of joy. I sincerely missed these guys and can't wait to see what the future brings.
Also, that music and intro was amazing!

Hasney

Better buy some lighting equipment too.

This was the haul last night:
17021394598043287593.jpg

Audio first it seems, already talked about a green screen for Huber so lighting will probably be up there for that as well.

Hasney

How would one go about requesting doing a future podcast thread? :)

Don't think there was a process, the assumption was that it would be up when I was sleeping, but it was after I got up so Szeth just PM'd me as they thought I was going to do it again, so it all worked out nice.

Since we don't know what time future podcasts are going to exist, I think it might be a free for all for now, just whoever's about when it goes up as it's better to have a thread than no thread, I think.

How long is the podcast?

76:33, but from 1:04:43 is the credits for backers above $25.

Don't think there was a process, the assumption was that it would be up when I was sleeping, but it was after I got up so Szeth just PM'd me as they thought I was going to do it again, so it all worked out nice.

Since we don't know what time future podcasts are going to exist, I think it might be a free for all for now, just whoever's about when it goes up as it's better to have a thread than no thread, I think.

76:33, but from 1:04:43 is the credits for backers above $25.

Thanks. Sounds like a meaty podcast.

crimilde

Banned
Yep, just finished listening to it. It was great, and it's such an amazing feeling to have them back. The topics were really good. All in all a very enjoyable discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom