• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanWinkle

8G0eYIW.png

Damiani streaming from the other side.

hahahaha

dickroach

I was watching Damniani earlier and then my lappy died :(

his streams are great, even if you're not into ffxiv/mmos. always keeps em interesting.

KeRaSh

This has probably been talked about but I was really confused by Huber's statement in a recent video. Not sure if it was during the podcast but he said that FFXV screenshots well. I'm not really afraid of how FFXV will end up looking but I have to admit, that most screenshots that SE releases do not look that great. Did I miss something or is Huber just blinded by his media blackout?

Hasney

This has probably been talked about but I was really confused by Huber's statement in a recent video. Not sure if it was during the podcast but he said that FFXV screenshots well. I'm not really afraid of how FFXV will end up looking but I have to admit, that most screenshots that SE releases do not look that great. Did I miss something or is Huber just blinded by his media blackout?

I think it screenshots great

KeRaSh

I think it screenshots great

Screenshot 1 & 3 look good but #2 looks really, really rough and that's not a one-off thing. Remember the chocobo screenshots? I wouldn't say it screenshots particularly well when it seems like a 50/50 ratio between good and bad.

Screenshot 1 & 3 look good but #2 looks really, really rough and that's not a one-off thing. Remember the chocobo screenshots? I wouldn't say it screenshots particularly well when it seems like a 50/50 ratio between good and bad.

Hes not talking about the quality of the shots. Hes talking about the content of the game.

KeRaSh

Hes not talking about the quality of the shots. Hes talking about the content of the game.

I'm convinced the quality of the game will be great but saying "it screenshots well" does not relate to the content of the game. I think that line was said specifically when someone asked huber if he has seen the new FFXV screenshots. Not sure there's much room for interpretation.

Sorry, I have to run (literally). Don't think I'm bailing the conversation if I don't reply. Love & respect!

Auctopus

I think he's essentially saying 'every frame's a painting'. Whatever angle the game is at, there's usually something decent to look at. Uncharted 4 & Driveclub are both similar in that regard.

I think he's fully aware that the technical aspects of prior FFXV screenshots have looked ROUGH.

RiverKwai

When I hear something "screenshots well" my first reaction is that the screenshots make the game look appealing. That may or may not have anything to do with graphical fidelity, could definitely be a part of it though.

Fwiw, I also think it screenshots well. :)

Can I just say that Pokemon Go segment was the best Frame Trap has ever been.

Going to EUROPE is the maximum pay to win. It's 1000s of dollars.

ArjanN

About FFXV I thought it was fairly obvious he was talking about the art direction, which really is good.

Technically I don't expect that game will ever run all that great on console, maybe the inevitable PC version.

About FFXV I thought it was fairly obvious he was talking about the art direction, which really is good.

Technically I don't expect that game will ever run all that great on console, maybe the inevitable PC version.

Late September games have to patch in Neo support, so I'm hopeful we'll at least get a solid 30fps from that.

K.Sabot

im sorry huber i can't follow you in your support for DmC.

Dante does noooooot become a better character as the game goes on. Like how he speaks to mundus after the scene where vergil ruins his character (you know the one), that was pure scumbaggery for the sake of scumbaggery.

I liked the Sonic Mania discussion at the end. I do think there's backstory that you guys don't seem to be totally aware of and might be interested in...

Respect to Jones for his overlevelling, I didn't realise he was so far ahead until now. I could never do that, grinding is the main reason I quit playing Pokemon years ago in the first place. I hate it. It's also why I like Gen VI so much.

Based on that alone, Jones should have the match with Kyle in the bag, just so long as he doesn't do silly things like match his Charizard up against a strong freaking water Pokemon.

I was ripping my hair out for them to take so long before mentioning Turtles. The most replayable game on the console AND the best multiplayer game. Super Mario Kart is jank in comparison.

Deadman

I'm surprised Jones had two Pokemon at such a high level. I don't think I've ever massively over leveled the elite 4 like that.

I think kyle's only chance in their battle is to go for paralysis, poison and stat reduction/boosts. Would fit the sneaky Kyle persona too.

Ultimadrago

"TBH, I don't even like Sonic 2 and 3 that much. I don't dig it."

Ian: "Which one do you like?"

"I like Sonic Unleashed."

Kyle. Freakin' Bosman. I totally disagree, but I love his responses.

LeleSocho

Banned
Mario Kart making the cut over F-Zero is an illuminati plot, i'm certain of it.
Congrats to Jones for completing his first pokémon game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom