• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huber just can't resist himself.
Inventing Bahamut, Nozgoth and a Dragonborn family all in 5 minutes was amazing. Then he jumps off a boat because people are angry he snuck on their ship. lol

Hasney

Huber just can't resist himself.
Inventing Bahamut, Nozgoth and a Dragonborn family all in 5 minutes was amazing. Then he jumps off a boat because people are angry he snuck on their ship. lol

He did already get hit by a magic missile by that point

sora87

The deity Bahamut...

copyright-infringement1.jpg

Ultimadrago

Tabletop Escapades 17

...I broke out laughing at work. That was amazing...simply amazing. I'm also very happy with
that conclusion for Law
. Fit like a glove!

Kyle/Yogalla continues to stay winning. *Pew Pew*

"Just remember that dragonborn are extremely rare"

6 are created in 15 minutes

Classic Huber!

wiibomb

I can't handle all these emotions in this ep..

I can't... this is incredible...

first law, then
pomper
, then zhizhi...

I can't...

also, I must say, Ian is truly brilliant with RPing, he comes with genius ideas, he totally deserves more inspiration points

EDIT: where is the nozgoth gif when I need it...

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
How on earth
did Huber think that launching yourself with a catapult was a good idea, lmao.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
to be fair... there were no more options there... it was that or just waiting
to die by other things coming to battle them

In any case, I had a good laugh picturing the scene in my head. *g*

Arkain

What an episode of Tabletop Escapades... Just all around crazy. Can't wait for next week.

The deity Bahamut...

Bahamut is a mythological creature. Square Enix doesn't own it. It's listed in the DnD 5e player's handbook, appendix B: Gods of the Multiverse. That's where Huber got it from, I'd wager.

It's so funny that after everything Law has been through...
his story ends with him blacking out from extreme G force and splattering on the ground like an egg dropped from a rooftop.

Kneefoil

to be fair... there were no more options there... it was that or just waiting
to die by other things coming to battle them

He could've also
tried running away or hiding somewhere in town. Law totally deserved to die for catapulting himself.

This was a great episode; I'm still hoping Yogala eventually runs into the real Zhizhi.

Hasney

He could've also
tried running away or hiding somewhere in town. Law totally deserved to die for catapulting himself.

This was a great episode; I'm still hoping Yogala eventually runs into the real Zhizhi.

They were all over town, there wouldn't have been a chance at that point. Why do you think he was looking for a sewer?

Kneefoil

They were all over town, there wouldn't have been a chance at that point. Why do you think he was looking for a sewer?

I do get it, but I still think the things I said were more sane options the one that was chosen.
But oh boy, what a way to die. It's insane that he almost survived that too, thanks to that skill of his.

Zanzura

Not sure how I feel yet about
how Huber's new character was introduced.
It just felt really forced and sloppy, especially with Brad's sudden ass-pull backstory. It could've been handled better, especially since it didn't seem like it was ready to go yet.

I also hope Huber dials it back a little and doesn't end up just being Law/Hogger 2.0 with Pomper. It'd be a nice change of pace if the party actually played along with the DM's setup for a decent amount of time instead of it being Huber Power Hour for once.

It also feels like an eternity since we've last seen some actual combat with the party in full, with the Roll20 (Was that what it was called?) screen, I liked seeing that.

Now that they're finally out of that god damn town, here's hoping this next arc is substantially different in tone/pace.

Lol at
Huber picking a race of character that in itself will greatly complicate NPC interactions. Seemed so promising at first

Entire end of the episode was hilarious, interested to see how it works out but I'm expecting chaos (which after such a long stretch of chaos, I'd kinda like some progression)

TTE Law
just wanted to talk to the Baron. That's all he ever wanted.And now he's dead.

BS, he was able to talk but instead decides to break out of jail instead of waiting and accepts help from the murderer, the very murderer he wants to warn Baron about in the first place.Law deserves what he got.

Unresolved mysteries:
Moof and Kuo's fate along with who killed the tailor and why s/he wanted to frame Terese of all people.

ito007

TTE:
law had a fitting end. I enjoy that. Pomper worries me though. In the context of the world it doesn't seem like Huber is going to be able to do anything because of how much everyone hates him

wiibomb

Unresolved mysteries:
Moof and Kuo's fate along with who killed the tailor and why s/he wanted to frame Terese of all people.
I'm sure Ben is planning something big for them... watch them betray everyone later and kill one of them

TTE:
law had a fitting end. I enjoy that. Pomper worries me though. In the context of the world it doesn't seem like Huber is going to be able to do anything because of how much everyone hates him

don't worry about that, worry about Huber, he will find a way to derail even that hate, just look at this ep.

I just hope huber just holds back a little.

You might get an episode of bosman at home every two months, if you're extremely lucky.

UELHIng.gif

staph

Shang

I still have a hole in my heart for not having an ep of The Final Bosman to look up every week

It kills me, dude. The Final Bosman was and is the best stuff out there. I hope some magic happens to make it viable for Kyle to make Bosman at Home more frequent.

Hasney

ok this cracked me up...

from where is the gif? I don't remember it.

I really hope the podcast is late because it is of 3 hours, I accept no less!!

The podcast isn't late? It says in 20 minutes on the sites schedule as it normally does (7am my time). Its just been up early recently.

Newest TTE spoilers:

I really wish Huber would create a more down to earth character in this campaign. If Pomper (is that right?) will be the same kind of impulsive nut job that Law and Hogger were, I'm going to be disappointed. It seems like Huber doesn't even try to play along with Ben's campaign, he's just trying to improvise in the edges of the lore as much as he can. I love Huber to death, but his RP'ing style doesn't suit great with me. Law had his moments, sure, but towards the end Law's shenaningans got ridiculous.

By the way Ben, I really envy your DMing skills, you made the whole battle scene feel alive and full of action, but still the story went on nicely. You are a damn talented DM!

Yeah, I think it would be productive if Huber challenged himself to role-play a laid back, go with the flow character type.

Hasney

Woo Damiani!

Late because it was the named people one again apparently.

Like the prove it ticket but already missing the word game.

New segment:
Kyle Feels Himself

Drencrom

I still have a hole in my heart for not having an ep of The Final Bosman to look up every week

Yeah....

It's crazy to think that we actually got nearly one episode from Bosman like every week for 2~3 years and now we are barely getting once every other month.... :/

Have Kyle just lost the drive to make shows of his own or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom