• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Ben Moore is cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcast against Huber for the Slusser cup, TGS only show.

Ben earned the briefcase by working out how to use it first.

rQL8jvL.gif

Let's be honest here, Ben going to Japan on the week when Persona 5 releases is not a coincedence.

I expect a religious experience video of him grabbing a copy.

Burt

I guess I was too busy smug-quoting myself to remember to say this before, so

Congrats on getting to check a mark off your bucket list, Ben, and for getting the chance to absolutely crush it. Going to Japan is one thing, but going for TGS and Persona 5 is insane.

And thanks to all the other Allies for, as Brandon said, "tightening the belt" to get him over there. I'm super excited not just for seeing what comes of Ben's trip, but also what's in store for the future now that these sort of larger non-Patreon funding-related events are on the table.Things have fallen into a bit of a routine over these last few months, so getting a huge combo breaker like this is especially fantastic, and I'm sure these types of moves will pay dividends for EZA down the line.

don to vegas plz

wapplew

I feel sorry to Ben's wallet.
He's going to need 5 big empty luggage to fill all the retro stuff, crazy stuff, waifu stuff, snacks...

Anyone able to give a quick rundown of the announcement and what it means for those unable to watch? Please thankyou.

They got sick of Ben and are sending him on a trip to Tokyo Japan where he will cover 1 full day of TGS. While the rest of the week he goes on a journey to discover his inner samurai(ramenchef). He will record all his adventure's in the land of anime for us to see.

Dmax3901

They got sick of Ben and are sending him on a trip to Tokyo Japan where he will cover 1 full day of TGS. While the rest of the week he goes on a journey to discover his inner samurai(ramenchef). He will record all his adventure's in the land of anime for us to see.

Fantastic, thanks.

wiibomb

Anyone able to give a quick rundown of the announcement and what it means for those unable to watch? Please thankyou.

-Ben Going to Japan for a week since next Tuesday
-No Tabletob Escapades some week after the trip since the schedule will be messed a bit
-No Ben on next group stream
-Expect a dedicated coverage specially focusing on Japanese culture rather than only TGS (although he is going)
-Ben is going to be rekt by a japanese Street Fighter IV arcade player (I'm not joking)

-Ben Going to Japan for a week since next Tuesday
-No Tabletob Escapades some week after the trip since the schedule will be messed a bit
-No Ben on next group stream
-Expect a dedicated coverage specially focusing on Japanese culture rather than only TGS (although he is going)
-Ben is going to be rekt by a japanese Street Fighter IV arcade player (I'm not joking)

-Camera Ghost is going too

Congrats Ben!
and Don!

I'd thought something like this would happen at one point but definitely not this soon. Sucks it means he won't be on the Sony TGS conference stream though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom