• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for Ben. Hope he enjoys himself. Sad no Tabletop for a while though.
Have Damiani guest DM for an episode, Ben can return to everyone dead and the world in chaos.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Damiani won the bet, Last Guardian delayed past FFXV.

qg7exFF.gif

Karu

But I seriously like this delay a lot. TLG isn't high on my priority list, would heavily depend on reviews and word of mouth. December it gets a more likely chance by me. Good call!

Lmao, Bosman jinxing every release. He also bet about the NX releasing this year, right?

Nope, that was Huber.

I stopped caring about delays a long time ago, especially short ones, my only problem with this one is that it makes Late November/Early December a mess. I'm actually hoping they delay Gravity Rush 2 till January now.

He won't be there. He'll already be in Japan.

He said Tuesday morning and arriving Wednesday.

But I seriously like this delay a lot. TLG isn't high on my priority list, would heavily depend on reviews and word of mouth. December it gets a more likely chance by me. Good call!

Terrible imo. Week after FFXV, same day as Sith Park and same week as Gravity Rush 2.
Unless it gets amazing reviews, we might be looking at a major bomb.

Karu

He said Tuesday morning and arriving Wednesday.

Terrible imo. Week after FFXV, same day as Sith Park and same week as Gravity Rush 2.
I just wanted to write that those are not heavy hitters as The Last Guardian, but you are right in a sense that the competition didn't become lighter. With TLG being kinda niche itself and those titles probably catering to a similiar audience, that's rough...

Still have some hope though, especially Gravity Rush 2 won't put a dent in any game, I think at this point. Don't think the bomb potential in December is any higher or lower as in October overall...

MrMette

I just wanted to write that those are not heavy hitters as The Last Guardian, but you are right in a sense that the competition didn't become lighter. With TLG being kinda niche itself and those titles probably catering to a similiar audience, that's rough...

Still have some hope though, especially Gravity Rush 2 won't put a dent in any game, I think at this point. Don't think the bomb potential in December is any higher or lower as in October overall...

The last South Park game got good reviews, I am sure this one will do well too. I don't know it if is in the same league as The Last Guardian, but you never know. That said, I don't think Ubisoft is going to be happy with this delay. Gravity Rush 2 will not do as well as those 2.

To be honest: I was looking forward to the last guardian for years (hell, I bought my PS3 for that game (and some others)), but I really don't care that much anymore. I will probably buy it after a while, but there is a very low chance I will buy it at launch. I am much more looking forward to the South Park game + I have a ridiculous backlog, so I will probably wait until it is 40 to 50% off on PSN or something.

They just killed my hype by delaying it this long. That said, if it gets really good scores, there is still a chance I will buy it rather quickly, but I can see it getting 7s to 8s rather than 9s.

edit: btw December 6th is a childrens Holliday in Belgium and The Netherlands (possibly in some other countries as well). It is called Sinterklaas, which is somewhat the same as Santa (although we have that one as well), so it is a good date for these few countries to release games I guess. Still, I don't think it is the best date to release your game (although the holliday season is packed).

Edit 2: Apparently it releases December 7th in Europe and December 9th in the UK and Ireland. I still don't understand why they always get shafted for some extra days. Maybe because they leak stuff or something, but still (see PS4 slim and NMS ;)). All kidding aside, it doesn't make any sense to me.

Hasney

He said Tuesday morning and arriving Wednesday

He sure did, and I confused it for my Tuesday morning. Damn timezones. Dude should get some rest anyway.

lol @ the thought of Gravity Rush 2 taking away from any other sales. I wish it would and My get GR2 before FFXV, but I doubt many will.

Servbot24

Banned

While it will be a shame if it doesn't sell well, I'm not sure if it matters that much to the fans. Team Ico is dissolved and I seriously doubt there's a TLG sequel hanging in the balance.

Fou-Lu

Finally caught up with Tabletop Escapades.
Huber really is in his element now that he has spells. I personally wasn't a fan of how chaotic Law was and Pomper is much better.

Burt

Finally caught up with Tabletop Escapades.
Huber really is in his element now that he has spells. I personally wasn't a fan of how chaotic Law was and Pomper is much better.

That moment a few episodes back when Huber realized how useful magic is was great.

Next character Huber plays is going to wholly embrace his newfound love of ranged magical filth and just be a sith lord by another name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom