• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomba13

Yeah, obviously that's the headline conference stream and it's SO GOOD, but they even make conferences that aren't as good that much better. 2 great examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKLKV9dBe3g

JcwUM3Q.gif

Just realised with these guys back, I'm going to have to book off time for E3.

That was one of the greatest reactions because it's exactly what everyone was feeling. Just the intensity when it shows the previous games logos, then the "huh, ok but what are you using that on?" when the logo shows up then the "Noooooooooooooo." when it's something no one asked for and many asked not to do again.

Kyle is obviously Adachi

Kyle would make a fantastic Adachi if there was ever a live action western adaptation.

Leave them time to figure things out man... This has nothing to do with an individual streaming games. This is more like a new corporation.

People want things to go on a speed it's not even posible knowing how the situation has turn up.
At first they were just going to stream things and do some podcasts, so that was going to be the priority. But now they have like 4 shows (besides bosman one) to produce.
It's not like they don't want to upload things to youtube, but they need to discuss and figure out how to do it. Right now main channel implies a different purpose from the one they thought at the beginning.

Let them see what will benefit them most. Whether they upload streams to the main channel, they put them on a second channel or they highlight some stream parts in the main channel while put the complete archive on a secondary one.

It's like the guy that said a few pages before "I thought they'll have some prerecorded shows already". Just chill guys, production and scheduling of audiovisual content takes more time than just record yourself speaking about things. Brandon said yesterday they were on preproduction, so right now they're ending collecting material structuring all the shows that are to come (He even mentioned he'll announce Tuesday on his patreon exclusive show what's going to be the first retrospective iirc).

Again, just 4 days has passed since they were unemployed and uncertain how this project was gonna turn up. Don't put them the pressure already to rush things out.
Good post.

adj_noun

According to here - https://graphtreon.com/all-patreon-creators

EZA is 3rd among creators who get paid monthly and 12th in total patrons.
It looks like things are going really well. They haven't even existed for a week yet.

Wonder what would be at number one. Let's check!

Breeding Season is a free adult game and a labor of love. Harvest Moon meets Hentai, the game tasks you with raising and breeding sexy monsters for sale to adventurous clients.

oh

If you're looking for streams as an introduction, I basically have all of their streams up from November 12, 2015 to Feb 8, 2016 (the end of GT) on my channel in case you're interested. Anything that's not on my channel from that period made it onto the official GT channels.

www.youtube.com/somegamenews

but honestly, my favorite stuff by them (streaming wise) was the live streaming of the conferences. Here's the playlist link. The Sony E3 2015 conference is without a doubt the most loved one.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOWhKJpgA4f4ZidcT-ToQXrJn5c1BzAcG

Dude, thanks so much for uploading Kyle's Chicago Enforcer play through. I thought that was lost forever.
Recommended for everyone to check out, at least the 1st couple has he crumbles and cracks.

Philippo

So, excluding streams, what are we getting next week?
-EZA Podcast
-EZA Podcast 2
-Tabletop Adventures
-Cup of Jones?

Any of the shows (Bossy, Huber, Ian or Damiani) confirmed yet?

Also, with this new format it's time for Blood and Brad to get their own shows too.

Hasney

So, excluding streams, what are we getting next week?
-EZA Podcast
-EZA Podcast 2
-Tabletop Adventures
-Cup of Jones?

Any of the shows (Bossy, Huber, Ian or Damiani) confirmed yet?

Also, with this new format it's time for Blood and Brad to get their own shows too.

Only Podcast and Tabletop are confirmed for next week. Everything else has to be planned.

Hasney

Is tabletop gonna be using the same feed? Or do I need to subscribe to another one?

As in podcast feed, or YouTube channel? Will be on the same channel judging by the 2 channel jokes at GT in the streams.

Assuming new podcast feed from the old one if they do the audio version still. Defy probably own the old one,

Mikey Jr.

Damn they have almost 60,000 per month between the two. Thats ridiculous.

With Patreon, twitch subs, tips (which they get a lot of each day), sponsorships, and hosting gigs they get, I wouldnt be surprised if they earn a million dollars a year. Not sure how much profit that is, but in terms of revenue, it has to be close to there.

UrbanRats

Fuck i just got an email from Sony, renewing another year of PS+, wtf i was convinced i had cancelled the auto renewal, i hate that thing.

There's a way to cancel it now, right?
/vent.

Hah so they marked all their archived streams so far as highlights on twitch. so they're not going to be deleted even after 60 days

Other twitch observations their stream numbers have held pretty strong this first week. They could go down as time goes by but they're up significantly from their GT days. In the past they'd avg a peak of 300 people in less it's an event like their rock and concert or whatnot. And now they're usually hanging around 700-800, and 1300 or so on Tuesday.

Also they have 600+ subs which they've said is about 3x what they had on GT. And this is with no emotes or real perks yet. And now they actually get the money instead of Defy

And Ben is winning with the highest solo stream archive views at 2k+. Well done. Your Dragon Quest Builders stream was really good (P.S buy that plant)

Mikey Jr.

So glad they are considering asking the community for game footage for the retros.

It would be really stupid, and time/resource consuming to get all the footage themselves.

farisr

Dude, thanks so much for uploading Kyle's Chicago Enforcer play through. I thought that was lost forever.
Recommended for everyone to check out, at least the 1st couple has he crumbles and cracks.
It's all thanks to Bittercup. I thought they were lost forever too.

Par Score

People are pathetic.

In light of this response, I wan't to make clear that I am wholly supportive of adult artists using Patreon, and it's clear there is massive demand given that 1/3 of the top 20 Patreons are NSFW.

I just didn't want to link it here, but did want to celebrate EZA racing up the charts.

Wiggy

God ive missed damiani, he knows his Zelda.

Also Kyle's in the chat, other than heckling he says he's editing his new show but he hates it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom