• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
The void that left GT Time is now refilled, everything is alright again. Please please please bring back the song from corrections, it made it ten times funnier.

Hasney

Music so good dammit, I guess there has to be at least one person who doesn't like a song though, just the way it goes.

Think the loudness at the end will be corrected with more mics, it was hard to get the level with Kyle and Brandon having to project into the mics.

Hey guys, we are planning to post stream archives to YouTube. Just discussing how we want to do it and have to get it organized. I've done a lot of prep work in the last day, so hoping I can start posting soon, but Easter weekend is consuming a lot of my time.

Hasney

Hey guys, we are planning to post stream archives to YouTube. Just discussing how we want to do it and have to get it organized. I've done a lot of prep work in the last day, so hoping I can start posting soon, but Easter weekend is consuming a lot of my time.

Sweet! Enjoy those chcoclate eggs and we'll see the streams whenever it's possible, no worries.

Tsosie

Great news. I cannot wait.

Sagittal

Banned

Much appreciated Blood, keep up the good work!

BrunoM

Thanks blood for keeping us up to date .

And to all of you have a great Easter !!

<3

Thanks for the update Blood!

Also, thanks in general for keeping in touch with the community here and in chat.

DKHF

Podcast was great :). When are they recording the next podcast? I want FF XV event opinions!
They will record the next ep on Tuesday night (the 29th) so no FFXV opinions on the podcast. But even if they were recording after they wouldn't discuss it because Bosman is on a media blackout for the game (I asked him about it in his latest Tetris Twitch stream)

Hasney

They will record the next ep on Tuesday night (the 29th) so no FFXV opinions on the podcast. But even if they were recording after they wouldn't discuss it because Bosman is on a media blackout for the game (I asked him about it in his latest Tetris Twitch stream)

Did they say who will be on the reaction stream? Can't remember if Huber was on blackout too, but I assume Ben and Brad will be there.

DKHF

Did they say who will be on the reaction stream? Can't remember if Huber was on blackout too, but I assume Ben and Brad will be there.
Kyle said it will be Ben and Brad, but I could see Huber joining them if he's not on a blackout. But I think it will just be Ben and Brad.

Yea Huber is on a hard blackout as well. So it's currently Ben and Brad for the Weds stream.

Man what an amazing first week. Great podcast and tons of great stream moments, new memes (I swear Huber creates 90% of their memes), with a variety of games. Something for everyone and it's so good having longer stream sessions. The one thing i always wished for back in the GT at days was to get longer than their usual 1 hour stream sessions. I understood it at the time with all their other work. But having a 2 hour average really works better

Mikey Jr.

Tetris twitch stream? Huh?

Thanks so much Blood.
Great podcast too, sucks you won't be a regular every week.
Happy Easter.

I thought I saw several pages back that someone had recorded the first several hours of the 12 hour marathon that isn't archived on twitch did anyone ever upload that to youtube or somewhere else? I started to watch it live but had to leave right when they finished making the EZA board in Monopoly and I really wanted to watch that.

farisr

I thought I saw several pages back that someone had recorded the first several hours of the 12 hour marathon that isn't archived on twitch did anyone ever upload that to youtube or somewhere else? I started to watch it live but had to leave right when they finished making the EZA board in Monopoly and I really wanted to watch that.
I have it uploaded and ready to go but I'm waiting for a response from EZA whether to go ahead and unlist it it or not. I absolutely don't want to take away any views from their channel if they're planning on uploading it themselves. Haven't gotten any reply in regards to that yet though. So I guess all I can tell you is just wait, you will get to see it sooner or later. Either on my channel, or theirs.

Hasney

Speaking of stream archives, is there any way to watch the first couple of hours of their 12 hour stream from last Monday?

I have it uploaded and ready to go but I'm waiting for a response from EZA whether to go ahead and unlist it it or not. I absolutely don't want to take away any views from their channel if they're planning on uploading it themselves. Haven't gotten any reply in regards to that yet though. So I guess all I can tell you is just wait, you will get to see it sooner or later. Either on my channel, or theirs.

Sami+

Excellent. I missed the chance to watch Monopoly live- I'm really looking forward to it. :)

Wiggy

They should pimp the podcast on there personal twitter more, Brandon and Kyle have a lot more followers than the easyallies account. Kyle rarely tweeted when a Final Bosman or GT Time went up either though so maybe he doesnt like doing that.

Also anyone else think the Easy Allies Pod gaf thread shouldnt go up till the show is out for everyone? I think the show has a better chance of picking up new viewers if the shows up for all when the thread goes up (with a link in the OP).

They should pimp the podcast on there personal twitter more, Brandon and Kyle have a lot more followers than the easyallies account. Kyle rarely tweeted when a Final Bosman or GT Time went up either though so maybe he doesnt like doing that.

Also anyone else think the Easy Allies Pod gaf thread shouldnt go up till the show is out for everyone? I think the show has a better chance of picking up new viewers if the shows up for all when the thread goes up (with a link in the OP).

Well if people can get the news from Kyle and Brandon then why would they find the need to follow easy allies then?

Also didn't Ben say he was going to stream DS3 on his personal twitch account today?

Hasney

Nah, the whole point of those threads really is so we can go talk about it and not spoil stuff in here. Can be annoying to read a ton of posts with spoiler tags.

ilium

Nah, the whole point of those threads really is so we can go talk about it and not spoil stuff in here. Can be annoying to read a ton of posts with spoiler tags.

I think he has a point tho. This OT will vanish in community soon and the Podcast threads will be one of the few things visible here on gaf that could draw new people in.
But if they can't listen to it immediately, they might never.
But maybe it's enough when the thread gets bumped on friday

How are giantbomb- and kindafunnyGAF handling this, does anyone know?

I think he has a point tho. This OT will vanish in community soon and the Podcast threads will be one of the few things visible here on gaf that could draw new people in.
But if they can't listen to it yet, they might never.

How are giantbomb and kindafunnyGAF handling this, does anyone know?

PS I love You thread is mainly for when it goes up and then some conversation but not much. There are no spoiler tags though

Oh I guess you are more talking about the other stuff like Gamescast and GameOverGreggy

Myggen

But if they can't listen to it immediately, they might never.
But maybe it's enough when the thread gets bumped on friday

How are giantbomb and kindafunnyGAF handling this, does anyone know?

GB doesn't paywall their podcasts for a week, so we don't have that problem with the Bombcast and Beastcast threads. Kinda Funny only has one big thread for the Playstation podcast, the GOG podcast has never gotten its own thread I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom