• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karu

(I need closure on that showering with dad anecdote).
Oh god.... oh god... I fucking haaaaaate when stuff like that happens on Podcasts/Streams. :-( I just wanna scream at them to shut up and finish the friggin story already :D

Auctopus

Found Easy Update just a bit uncomfortable this week.

I like Teddy but there's something sort of off about him, it might be just because he reminds me of Ryan from The Office US.

Axass

Found Easy Update just a bit uncomfortable this week.

I like Teddy but there's something sort of off about him, it might be just because he reminds me of Ryan from The Office US.

Teddy somehow reminded me of young Howard Stark from Agent Carter.

I really hope they stream Killer Instinct eventually. As much as I love Tropical Freeze I really wanted to hear Kyles opinion on KI. If they do stream it they absolutely have to have Kyle try and get through story mode on Kyle difficulty.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Nice Bosman@Home and Easy Update.

Ian knows a lot of awesome people, found it cool that he didn't even realize he was in the same room as one of the devs of Nidhogg.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't play Tetris. If I got anxious looking at Kyle playing, I don't know how I would feel if I were playing it.

Great episode of easy update and Bosman at home. This coming week will be exciting as it seems HYPE! and Ben's second podcast will debut. And of course more Table Top Escapades.

Tankard

I bought a GB version of Tetris to play along. I'm baaaaaad. Haha

Lol, i'm really bad at it too, but i'm taking some of Bosman tactics to improve it, the problem is when chaos ensues and i'm still terrible at solving it.

Edit: 4,500 patrons hype!

styl3s

Great episode of easy update and Bosman at home. This coming week will be exciting as it seems HYPE! and Ben's second podcast will debut. And of course more Table Top Escapades.
Wait Ben has 2 podcast? Or do you mean the 2nd easy allies podcast cause if Ben has another podcast I need links

We only need around two hundred a day to get to forty thousand. I think they are going to make it.

More exciting is that Jones said they are considering adding a 40,000 goal and will be adding new tiers as well, so maybe that will give them another boost. Also HYPE! and Ben's podcast should generate some attention as well. D-Files and possibly a retrospective in May and E3 in June!!!!

Numb

Went through al the podcasts in one go. Glad they are doing stuff
E3 would have been lacking somewhat otherwise if the crew wasn't there like usual

Hasney

They could be sponsored by 'Patented Pet Poison: For when you're bored of your pet' and I wouldn't care as long as they were making bank on it.

Thores

Stream Schedule for this week:

Monday, April 11th
9PM PT - 11PM PT | Dumb Game Monday Patrons' Choice (Kyle Bosman)

Tuesday, April 12th
10AM PT - 12PM PT | Toy Box Tuesday Disney Infinity (Brandon Jones)
6PM PT - 8PM PT | GROUP STREAM Ratchet and Clank - or - Battleborn Beta - or - WWE Smackdown

Wednesday, April 13th
6PM PT - 8PM PT | Resident Evil 6 Full Playthrough Pt. 3 (Mike Huber & Brad Ellis)
8PM PT - 10PM PT | Dark Souls III New Game Plus (Ben Moore)

Thursday, April 14th
12PM PT - 2PM PT | Adr1ft (Daniel Bloodworth)
6PM PT - 8PM PT | Resident Evil 6 Full Playthrough Pt. 4 (Brad Ellis & Mike Huber)

Friday, April 15th
2PM PT - 4PM PT | Bravely Second (Ben Moore)
6PM PT - END | Pilotwings Full Playthrough (Michael Damiani)
12:01AM PT - 1AM PT | Tetris Bosman v Wozniak Week 3 (Kyle Bosman)

Saturday, April 16th
3PM PT - END | Resident Evil 2 Full Playthrough (Mike Huber)

Hasney

Smackdown? We talking original here? *CLARIFICATION NEEDED*

Also, how many multitaps they're rocking if it is a PS1/2 one.

eFKac

Really wanted to say i'm kinda addicted to Bosman v Wozniak, it gets pretty intense and it made me play Tetris again.

It's easily the best Easy Allies related content for me! The stakes are damn high and he had such a good run this week!

Btw. could anyone recommend a good old school Tetris game? (Playstation, PC, Android)

Hasney

It's easily the best Easy Allies related content for me! The stakes are damn high and he had such a good run this week!

Btw. could anyone recommend a good old school Tetris game? (Playstation, PC, Android)

Gameboy emulator on Android or PC and the ROM. The EA/UbiSoft produced ones have been rouuugghhhh.

Puyo Puyo Tetris on a Japanese PSN account is damn fun, but far from being old school.

UrbanRats

Watched Easy Update, the Frog Fraction dev had an adorable mannerism, and seemed like a fun person, the other woman didn't get to talk much; but I always feel a bit weird when watching a video like that.
Similar to the Giant Bomb days, when they had external friends on, it feels like you're intruding or spying, makes me feels uncomfortable.
It's one thing if they're there as guests on a show (like during a stream or even MU Nights, if there's a astreucture to follow), but in this case it felt a bit too intimate of a moment to participate in, if that makes any sense.

I know some people like that though, so I'm not complaining, just not for me.

Lemonheap

Banned
I have a weird boycrush on Ian. I've always had it, and I don't know why. Factoring in I don't like his content that much makes it almost fascinating. I am a straight male, or at least so I thought.

I don't know why I said this.

I have a weird boycrush on Ian. I've always had it, and I don't know why. Factoring in I don't like his content that much makes it almost fascinating. I am a straight male, or at least so I thought.

As a guy who can appreciate male beauty, I can say that you are out of your mind. I love Ian, he's a gentle soul, but he's not that hot. Now, let's talk about Don's strong silent type.... :D

Tregard

Soothsayer

Ain't nothing weird about it, y'all just got Hincked, son.

Hasney

Battleborn please.

Battleborn is a close second for me, may even pip it if they have no multitaps or enough controllers for at least 4. A slightly negative stream could be amusing as going by the OT, I don't think everyone's minds are going to be changed.

Hasney

Where is the vote?

Not up yet, but will be for Patreon backers later (probably today) on the Patreon page.

Man I really want them to stream R&C and now it's looking like it'll lose the vote. It's a shame that if a game loses the vote it never sees the light of day.

Pretty sure Kyle will stream it at some point regardless. If R&C loses, he'll be salty with the choice 2 weeks in a row :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom