• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN sale: Anime savings and new Deals of the Week

Mendrox

Okay Gaf, sell me on Danganropa. I know almost nothing about the game besides how acclaimed it is.

It's Phoenix Wright X Anime Craziness X Good Music X Bears X Gore

Just get it man, you will kick your own ass when you play it and think "Man.. How couldn't I have played it till now?!"

So go!

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
So is there a list of which PS1 games are 60hz or optimized on EU PSN?
The Spyro games, Resident Evil 2 and 3, I think every game published by MonkeyPaw, and a few others. Look if there's a American or Japanese flag on the store icon.
And if the developer is/was European I think it should be optimized for 50Hz. But don't take my word for it.

Jimrpg

Should I get danganronpa here for $23 AU or the hard copy for $30 from play Asia?

Hmm...

Also I want to get trails and tactics ogre but I have both on psp, think I'll save the $30. Price is still too high for a second copy.

hiro4

So is vagrant story worth it? Even though it just 2,50 and it is an amazing game I also have the ps1 version still.

Also kinda hesitating to double dip on tactics ogre.

Dambrosi

Banned
Is Vagrant Story 50hz only? If so, I'll hold out for a US sale.

Maken Shao is tempting, though. A third-person SMT sword-slasher based on a Dreamcast first-person SMT sword-slasher? Sign me the fuck up..

Tizoc

Just finding out what a Vita is.

What does the Vita have to do with any of this?

Is Vagrant Story 50hz only? If so, I'll hold out for a US sale.

Maken Shao is tempting, though. A third-person SMT sword-slasher based on a Dreamcast first-person SMT sword-slasher? Sign me the fuck up..

You missed out on Vagrant Story being what $2.99 or less moths ago :V

Maken Shao is 50 Hz only btw, but unless it gets released on JP PSN...eh what's harm in 2 Pounds huh?

-Horizon-

What does the Vita have to do with any of this?

You missed out on Vagrant Story being what $2.99 or less moths ago :V

Shiina asked me what SCEA was doing. I made a joke to a thread that was made yesterday by the CEO of SCEA about the Vita.

Shahed

Ever since I played War of the Lions last year, I've been waiting on a Tactics Ogre sale. Finally! So bought even if it'll be months till i get around to it

Aru

Got some money left in my EU PSN wallet for a while, so I decided to buy DDS 1&2. Too bad the first game is 50 Hz only, but I hope I can deal with that.

SMT: Digital Devil Saga
Was £6.49/€7.99/$11.95, now £2.49/€2.99/$4.55
10% additional PS Plus discount

SMT: Digital Devil Saga 2
Was £6.49/€7.99/$11.95, now £2.49/€2.99/$4.55
10% additional PS Plus discount

Goddam i don't have free time left...

Tell me GAF, is the PSP Persona 2 worth it?

The "second part" was never localized, right?

Rule of thumb seems to be if you like Persona 3, you are going to hate P2 ;p

(Innocent Sin actually is the game that hasn't been localized during the PS1 era, because stufff *cough*hitler*cough*heroine*)

Rolf NB

Would it be overly reductionist to call Agarest a poor man's Disgaea?

I just watched the full Zero trailer on PSN and fuck whoever thought this is how you do game trailers.

jobrro

Just bought Danganronpa. Bought Danganronpa 2 in the previous sale last week and was hoping the first would go on sale soon so I could play them in order, was expecting to wait a fair bit longer. Now to just get time to play them..

Meneses

The 2nd part got released on US PSN as a PSX classic.
Persona 2 PSP is still good if you're into older style jRPGs.

Rule of thumb seems to be if you like Persona 3, you are going to hate P2 ;p

(Innocent Sin actually is the game that hasn't been localized during the PS1 era, because stufff *cough*hitler*cough*heroine*)

Thanks for the feedback, I might buy the Persona 2 / Trails combo.

Does anyone know if they come as two separate downloads or is it a single file with some sort of menu to choose between the two games?

Tizoc

Thanks for the feedback, I might buy the Persona 2 / Trails combo.

Does anyone know if they come as two separate downloads or is it a single file with some sort of menu to choose between the two games?

Should be 2 separate files since only EU PSN has them as a bundle. US PSN hasn't had Trails 1 on sale in...forever.

Top Bottom