• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN: The Big in Japan sale

m0t0k1

Man i wish atelier was cheaper. Would have gotten that too. Because you can find that game for around the same price in stores. I will probably buy Demon Souls, Castlevania Harmony and Virtue Fighter 5.

Nuszka

Thinking about getting ff hd for vita , my only worry is space, on psn store it is sold as one over 6gb file or are there 2 seperate downloads after the initial purchase for x and x-2, thanks in advance for any help given.

Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 (Not available in New Zealand)
Was €49.99/AU$69.95/£39.99, now €19.99/AU$24.95/£15.99

Lost Planet 3
Was €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99, now €13.49/AU$20.45/£10.99
Additional 20% discount for PS Plus members

To repeat for the evening crowd. Buy these people. Both are fantastic and incredibly underrated.

Floex

To repeat for the evening crowd. Buy these people. Both are fantastic and incredibly underrated.

t57NFIx.gif

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, amazing sale Eurobros. Get on that Under Defeat and Darkstalkers Resurrection!

Jockel

Quick question, I got homebrew on my Vita which I don't want to lose, can I buy & download the stuff on PS3 or PC and transfer it through USB without updating my Vita?

Eolz

That's a the sale in months in europe, even if disappointing on the Vita side (mostly PSP stuff, and often overpriced).
Still tempted by P3P+Persona 2. Will probably just get out my old PSP.

Thanks!
Is there a difference between this and cross-buy?
Or is it the same?

Not the same. With FF7 you are buying a PSone game that runs on all devices with PSone emulation capability, PS3, Vita and PSP.
With cross-buy you are getting to different versions of the same game for the price of one.

Dunkers92

May actually pick up Lost Planet 3 at that price.

Will get X/X-2 for Vita too. And if anyone for some reason hasn't played Ni No Kuni yet, definitely get it. £3.99 is an incredible price for that game

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sale is up. Tales of Xillia is also 9,99€ and not on the list.

Demon's souls yeah ! i sold it long ago and have missed it since.
Spelunky HD, I heard of it and tried the demo. It will be mine soon.

How is R-Type dimensions ?
Edit: it looks alright, on a quick glimpse

Benedict

3rd Birthday is too expensive :(
I thought it would be way cheaper than that...

And Front Mission 3 is still not discounted

m0t0k1

Hoped for a miku sale because that is big in japan too. And since we don't have a retail version like the us it is hard to come by and get a cheaper version. The €15 difference between vita and ps3 is unfair would instantly buy again if the ps3 version was €15 or more cheaper.

Anyone else having problems getting super street fighter ii hd for the advertised price? The sale page states it'll cost £3.29 (£2.96 for + members) but the purchase page shows it as £6.19 (£5.57 for +). This entire sale feels glitchy as hell...

Deband

Anyone got any thoughts on Puzzle Fighter? Always kinda fancied it but don't have much of an idea about it.

Vodh

How's the X/X-2 on the Vita? It's not cross buy, right? I want to play it on Vita, but only if it performs well enough.

Valkyria

Banned
I have a moral dilemma. I have not started yet Persona 4 Golden despite owning the game for over a year, but I want to buy P3P... But it is so cheap hehehe. My backlog is huuge, but I keep on buying games like there is no tomorrow.

jaina

How likely is it that X/X-2 will get a similar deal again within the next 2 years? I'm not in a hurry :) The other FF deals seem to return at least once a year.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Got Demon's Souls and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance :D
Good job, Japanese Summer sale! :D

Recall

Anyone got any thoughts on Puzzle Fighter? Always kinda fancied it but don't have much of an idea about it.

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix or the PS1 version? One of the best falling puzzle gamess, and a lot of fun with friends too.

I hated the demo for Fist of the North Star 1. Is the second particularly different or improved?

And, as much as I've heard from a few gaffers that LP3 is underrated, it's the kind of game where I'd need to play a demo first.

Top Bottom