• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
She can't be Irish.

600full-samantha-mumba.jpg

Garjon

McClean is our secret weapon. So secret that we don't want to show him to the other teams. Seriously, this was the game Ireland had to win to stand a chance of going through this group, why aren't they using one of their most promising players?

Wilbur

Banned
McClean is our secret weapon. So secret that we don't want to show him to the other teams. Seriously, this was the game Ireland had to win to stand a chance of going through this group, why aren't they using one of their most promising players?

Shock Spain and Italy.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I searched "Pletikosa lingerie" on Google and got this

Football_-_Premier__342582t.jpg

Garjon

Is anyone actually talking about the match anymore? What's going on in here lollll

The match has become rather insipid. Croatia are happy to sit on their lead whilst Ireland have taken off one of their best players and have been and are shit in general.

Wilbury said:
Shock Spain and Italy.
I'm sure they're quaking. I say that, Ireland have been dogshit in their group and progressed. It would be really harsh on Croatia, Italy and Spain if they fail to qualify though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom