• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehi ehi keep calm

untitled-7ov8ef.gif

vb2Ju.gif

1339359453861zucfd.gif

:p

You've turned my world upside down

How did all these EU countries on the brink of collapse managed to get people to the euro? lol

Portugal?

Only around 5k supporters were at the game, 6k at most, and you can bet quite a bit of them live in France and countries closer to the host countries. It sucks specially when you're facing Germany, Holland and Denmark, juggernauts of getting supporters in the stadiums. We're playing away basically, all the 3 games.

Wilbur

Banned
In terms of lady so far:

Ireland > Greece > Denmark > Russia

Waiting for some hot English honey to astound us all with milk churn titties and then Frank Lampard to negate it with a peachy bum from the stands

Jubern

French girls incoming tomorrow!

They expect less than two thousand French supporters in Ukraine, so don't expect too much :p

I think we already talked about it here but the Federation fucking dropped the ball with the supporter organisation. There were several reports about it too, and how even among the hardcore national team supporters only a few people were going because how terrible the situation was for them.

Salvadora

In terms of lady so far:

Ireland > Greece > Denmark > Russia

Waiting for some hot English honey to astound us all with milk churn titties and then Frank Lampard to negate it with a peachy bum from the stands

Russia over Greece imo. England probably won't rank.

Linius

They expect less than two thousand French supporters in Ukraine, so don't expect too much :p

I think we already talked about it here but the Federation fucking dropped the ball with the supporter organisation. There were several reports about it too, and how even among the hardcore national team supporters only a few people were going because how terrible the situation was for them.
Didn't know about that. That sucks for French people.

Wilbur

Banned
Russia over Greece imo. England probably won't rank.

Russia one's a bit... mousey looking. Irish wins so far though. I've been numerous times, no one on my granny's street looks that hot.

So tomorrow England get fucked into 2019 and then the big one, Ibra vs Chygrinsky

Pacbois

And also, I don't think we've ever got a travelling supporters tradition.

Russia one's a bit... mousey looking. Irish wins so far though. I've been numerous times, no one on my granny's street looks that hot.

So tomorrow England get fucked into 2019 and then the big one, Ibra vs Chygrinsky

You think Barcelona cast-offs are good enough to start for the mighty Ukraine? Bahahaha

Seriously though, I think they're playing Khacheridi and Mykhalik instead
cause Chygrisnky is hurt.

Clegg

Congrats to Croatia.

They were the much better team and I hope they do well against Spain and Italy.

Ireland have to regroup now because we have 2 monster teams to face next.

Wilbur

Banned
You think Barcelona cast-offs are good enough to start for the mighty Ukraine? Bahahaha

Seriously though, I think they're playing Khacheridi and Mykhalik instead
cause Chygrisnky is hurt.

well then im not watching, i only tuned in to watch that titanic battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom