• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacbois

50234_114679688564920_2276_n.jpeg

Fear our mighty cock you English fools !!!!

I'm quite afraid for tomorrow

Oxx

We need to start workshopping titles for tomorrow already.

Euro 2012 |OT| of I can't think of any puns using English player names

Xater

For tomorrow I guess I'll pick france over England. I just heard about all the guys that will not be playing for England. I have no idea who to pick between Ukraine and Sweden. I could see a draw.

Also what exactly is up with Terry? Here on German TV they briefly mentioned something about racism but did not get into it.

Wilbur

Banned
We need to start workshopping titles for tomorrow already.

Euro 2012 |OT| of I can't think of any puns using English player names

Euro 2012 |OT| Fucking Terry ble

Euro 2012 |OT| Cole load of shite

Euro 2012 |OT| Welbeck ham was better than what we have now

Euro 2012 |OT| Andy Carroll and Stewart Downing? Christ.

Linius

I suck at predicting matches anyways :p

Luckily I only play a poule for lulz, no money involved. And of course I predicted a Dutch Euros victory.

Pacbois

France starting 11 (probably) : Lloris – Debuchy, Rami, Mexès, Evra – Cabaye, A. Diarra, Malouda – Nasri, Benzema, Ribéry.

Meh

igP0kcZhIvbCp.png

I used the No Deposit Required promotions, meaning the sites give you 'money' to use. Staked it on Denmark beating Holland and Spain/Italy drawing (with Cesc scoring first). I won about £70. Withdrew 95% of that and put the rest on the above. The twist? If England win, all losing bets get refunded.

Playing the system; it's what I do

Linius

Dutch analysts are discussing the Huntelaar / Van Persie matter. Really hope our coach will pick Huntelaar over Van Persie for the match against Germany.

I can't wait till France-England tomorrow.

The match should be decent but the meltdowns in here should be fantastic.

Page after page of "FUCK OFF CAROLL, YOURE SO SHITE!" or "WOW TERRY/RIBERY, WHAT A ****"

I don't think I can write that word now that we're back in the OT, it's a four letter word that starts with a C (as in Carlos) and ends with a T (as in Tevez).

Dutch analysts are discussing the Huntelaar / Van Persie matter. Really hope our coach will pick Huntelaar over Van Persie for the match against Germany.

Can't they move Van Persie over to the wing and play both? Afellay wasn't that impressive against Denmark I thought. Let him sit.

Seanbob11

Meh

igP0kcZhIvbCp.png

I used the No Deposit Required promotions, meaning the sites give you 'money' to use. Staked it on Denmark beating Holland and Spain/Italy drawing (with Cesc scoring first). I won about £70. Withdrew 95% of that and put the rest on the above. The twist? If England win, all losing bets get refunded.

Playing the system; it's what I do

What site you betting on?

Wilbur

Banned
I can't wait till France-England tomorrow.

The match should be decent but the meltdowns in here should be fantastic.

Page after page of "FUCK OFF CAROLL, YOURE SO SHITE!" or "WOW TERRY/RIBERY, WHAT A ****"

I don't think I can write that word now that we're back in the OT, it's a four letter word that starts with a C (as in Carlos) and ends with a T (as in Tevez).

carrot?

Linius

Can't they move Van Persie over to the wing and play both? Affelay wasn't that impressive against Denmark I thought. Let him sit.
Something like this.

Robben -- Sneijder -- Van Persie

Huntelaar

But the Dutch coach isn't that fund of changing is his team. So if he makes a change it will only be the switch between RVP and Huntelaar.

He was awful during last friendlies...
Haven't seen the French team playing for a while. But I know him from some Roma games I 've seen. Unfortunately you see it quite often that great club players play shitty for their national teams.

Yen

England can't possibly beat France. Not with all the injuries to vital players, like Cahill, Barry, Lampard and Owen.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
England can't possibly beat France. Not with all the injuries to vital players, like Cahill, Barry, Lampard and Owen.

let's be honest, none of those players were going to help.

We're shit. The days of being one of favourites are behind us.

SkylineRKR

No. Huntelaar should not play against Germany in favor of Van Persie. Germany is not a team that will give many opportunities and space, and against those you'll need footballing players. As much as I don't like the striker Van Persie in the team, he does bring footballing qualites. More than Huntelaar who is only a clinical finisher.

Together perhaps, but you'll see both players moving out of position a lot.

Van Marwijk's problem is that he uses 2 defensive midfielders even against a defending team like Denmark. But against Germany its suicide if you don't.

Problem is that Germany doesn't need to come, they will counter attack for sure.

How did all these EU countries on the brink of collapse managed to get people to the euro? lol

Greece
Italy
Spain
Portugal and Ireland are all in the shit and it their people still have loads of money to travel?

Really? wtf, how can be someone so dense?
The banks and government have no money, but
1. Even if there is less jobs and shit people still live normal lives like they always did.
2. People still have money to spend in luxuries, the majority of companies can still make money, etc...

Is that how other countries see us from outside? like if there is people dying in the streets and some war is going on or some shit like that?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
damn I was just watching a sports show going over the Dutch/Dane game.

had clips of the 20 goal scoring chances that NL fluffed. Was heartbreaking. I still think they got 'badlucked' a little. they made A LOT of chances.

Think I might actually back NL against Germany with some money. Based off nothing but 'cmon they have to win'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom