• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booya

Neo Member
According to the Morgenpost (they broke the Hummels / Gomez news) this will be Germany's lineup: 1 Neuer - 20 Boateng, 5 Hummels, 14 Badstuber, 16 Lahm - 7 Schweinsteiger, 6 Khedira - 13 Müller, 8 Özil, 10 Podolski - 23 Gomez.

So no changes from the Portugal match.

Maybe this time they change gomez for klose in the 60 minutes when we will have a cozy 3:0 lead, so he can score some too.
btw MOPO? Northern Germany represent?

RvP is starting for the Dutch again, fuck

Not a good sign. Is he gonna play him on the wing and also play Huntelaar?

Do you guys have the starting 11? Most sport sites are blocked here at work :(

Dutch media are reporting that the same team as last saturday will play today, except for two possible changes. The first one is certain, Matthijsen will play for Vlaar. The second one is still a questionmark, Kuyt or Afellay.

I don't get it. Give Huntelaar a proper chance to show his stuff. It's now or never.

Linius

Not a good sign. Is he gonna play him on the wing and also play Huntelaar?

Do you guys have the starting 11? Most sport sites are blocked here at work :(
Dutch media are reporting that the same team as last saturday will play today, except for two possible changes. The first one is certain, Matthijsen will play for Vlaar. The second one is still a questionmark, Kuyt or Afellay.

Divius

554640_461530650542334_2005250373_n.jpg

Shamelessly stolen from reddit

Kiraly

Anyone knows how many Germans there will be in Kharkiv/the stadium tonight? Reportedly 15.000 Dutchmen are present. :D

I can't believe i'm rooting for Portugal tonight just so our team has more chance to get through this group.

gummi you are making me hungry.

Kem0sabe

1-0 Netherlands and 1-0 Portugal

On the final day... everyone draws 0-0

Everyone on 4 points, 0 goal difference...

And UEFA has to resort to the rankings that would send ze Germans and the Dutch through... followed by massive riots on the streets of Lisbon and Copenhagen. :)

Overdoziz

Banned
1-0 Netherlands and 1-0 Portugal

On the final day... everyone draws 0-0

Everyone on 4 points, 0 goal difference...

And UEFA has to resort to the rankings that would send ze Germans and the Dutch through... followed by massive riots on the streets of Lisbon and Copenhagen. :)
What actually happens in this situation? I can't imagine deciding by the FIFA rankings being a good idea. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom