• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonezeus

Also, where are the match-predicting animals at? I always love to hear their input on things.

Czech Republic - Poland game on saturday is already settled.

0417_35e7_390.jpeg

Booya

Neo Member
Czech Republic - Poland game on saturday is already settled.

0417_35e7_390.jpeg

The Jamnik-Oracle has spoken. I believe in his endless wisdom.

Well I'll be getting ready to gear up and go watch at a public viewing spot. Go SCHLAND!
I won't even taunt the dutch, like them.

fuenf

According to the Morgenpost (they broke the Hummels / Gomez news) this will be Germany's lineup: 1 Neuer - 20 Boateng, 5 Hummels, 14 Badstuber, 16 Lahm - 7 Schweinsteiger, 6 Khedira - 13 Müller, 8 Özil, 10 Podolski - 23 Gomez.

So no changes from the Portugal match.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
According to the Morgenpost (they broke the Hummels / Gomez news) this will be Germany's lineup: 1 Neuer - 20 Boateng, 5 Hummels, 14 Badstuber, 16 Lahm - 7 Schweinsteiger, 6 Khedira - 13 Müller, 8 Özil, 10 Podolski - 23 Gomez.

Surprise, surprise.

That's kind of surprising. I don't recall Podolski doing much of anything.

#DamnFreeJeff

kottila

Todays "never going to happen"-prediction: Portugal wins by 1 and Netherlands by 2,so a draw in the last match will be enough to go through.

Xater

I am not surprised.

PrbCV.jpg

/edit
Why doesn't he try out Reus and/or Schürrle for a change?
And I hope Gomez is still in the formation because Klose is not fully recovered yet.

fuenf

Why doesn't he try out Reus and/or Schürrle for a change?
And I hope Gomez is still in the formation because Klose is not fully recovered yet.

I dont know, i think Gomez would really benefit from playing with Reus / Schürrle or even Götze. Gomez playing over Klose is a no brainer, he scored and given the temperatures it would've been crazy to play an unfit Klose. I just hope that they win this game comfortably, so that they can use the last game against Denmark to test the bench players.

What kinda sucks is that two substitutions( barring any unforeseen events) are pretty much a given: Klose for Gomez, Kroos for Özil. That makes it almost impossible for Schürrle or Reus to get a fair shot. I think we can already concede that we wont be seeing much of Gündogan or Götze this summer.

I dont know, i think Gomez would really benefit from playing with Reus / Schürrle or even Götze. Gomez playing over Klose is a no brainer, he scored and given the temperatures it would've been crazy to play an unfit Klose. I just hope that they win this game comfortably, so that they can use the last game against Denmark to test the bench players.

What kinda sucks is that two substitutions( barring any unforeseen events) are pretty much a given: Klose for Gomez, Kroos for Özil. That makes it almost impossible for Schürrle or Reus to get a fair shot. I think we can already concede that we wont be seeing much of Gündogan or Götze this summer.

The Denmark game should give Reus and Schürrle a run out.

And I don't think the 10 is the right position for Kroos in Löw's system. He should be subbing Schweinsteiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom