• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reuenthal

Banned
The thing with the English is that they are hyped to death, players like Gerard, Rooney and Welbeck are shit compared to Bolotelli, Pirelo, Iniesta, Xavi and co yet the media always makes them out to be some sort of Gods, Gerrard would be lucky to polish Buffon's shoes.

Technically they are just not there compared to players from the continent. You wanted an English coach and you got Woy

No, Rooney is not shit. Gerrad is indeed quite worse than Pirlo, Iniesta and Xavi.

feel

Pirlo's penalty just changed any momentum England had in the shoot-out, what a Boss!!
Reminded me of Postiga's kick in 2004 vs England, we were doing terrible in the shootout and were one miss away from losing and he goes and gives a near heart-attack to millions of Portuguese by chipping James and we went on to win it. So good.

Yager

Banned
prophoto1340572154.jpg

soepje

So.. this might be mighty old.. but.. Antonio Cassano does not want gay people in his team.. . . That sort of additude does not deserve the cup.. .. ... Go germany!!

Nolan.

The thing with the English is that they are hyped to death, players like Gerard, Rooney and Welbeck are shit compared to Bolotelli, Pirelo, Iniesta, Xavi and co yet the media always makes them out to be some sort of Gods, Gerrard would be lucky to polish Buffon's shoes.

Technically they are just not there compared to players from the continent. You wanted an English coach and you got Woy

I always love the build up to their games though the media the hype it's the England way on a separate note i'm surprised Balotelli put it in

Bonk

I guess that's the first Italian team for awhile I don't hate. Well deserved win.

Maybe we beat em this time. But we should not give them the chances we gave some other teams...

England was atrocious. But did not surprise me the least after the group phase.

Kem0sabe

I think these are clearly the best 4 teams of the tournament, these reaching the semi´s. So i think congratulations are in order to everyone of their supporters here.

these Wednesday things will finally get real :D

fuenf

I still remember 2006 and it was terrible. Whoever wins, it will unbearable for me.

Yeah but we deserved it in 2006. Playing for a penalty shoutout just sucks (it wasnt as extreme as England today but Germany didnt really try to win the game in extra time).

Clegg

This is just a ridiculous post.

Rooney and Gerrard are highly regarded by their peers.

Gerrard is one of the best midfielders of the last 10 years and Rooney is one of the best strikers in the world.

Your post smacks of ignorance.

Bonk

Boring? Did you watch a different game? Italy played beautifully at times and had so many chances.

It needs 2 good teams to have a great match. Italy was good but England parking the bus did not really make it entertaining after the first 15 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom