• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
It's never been done. Spain is not playing their best football in this tournament, yet they still remain the better team. I'm french and I applaud this golden generation.

It is. West Germany won Euro 1972 and World Cup 1974, then lost in the final of Euro 1976.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Bento decided the order, except for the Nani/Bruno swap.

spain misses the first penalty and you don't send your best penalty taker to secure the advantage (something that plays a huge role in penalty shootout)? then he is dumb as shit.

Kinyou

:D :D Yes!, Yes! ^^.
Bye Portugal :_______________)
Tomorrow bye Germany.
NEVAH!!!

1339623984454yal54.gif

aeroslash

Spanish supporters are always insoportable. And this is coming from a catalan.

Spain wasn't the best today. And that's all. Maybe they'll win the Euro though.

You guys would love to watch the spanish tv where all the comentators are Madrid supporters saying things like that Pepe is a murderer when they've spent all the season saying he is the best central in the world. Sum this to CR7, and the barça players to have some awesome bipolar moments..xD

feel

Dude. Seriously. Check your post history. Read your posts throughout the game. Then come back and try to play victim with a straight face. I need the laugh :p
Ignore that guy, he's a joke..

edit- screw you Nani for that stupid swap that put more pression on Alves

and Meireles for the atrocious assist when we were 4v2 on the counter near the end of regular time

Clegg

Maybe there's a 0.0000001% chance that he actually didn't feel like he was able to shoot a good one. In that case stepping back would actually be quite honorable.

He takes the penalties for Madrid and Portugal. He also took them when he played for Manchester United.

He should have been the first Portuguese taking a penalty.

FootballFan

You can be guaranteed that Ronaldo had a word with the coach.

"Yo coach, you see what Drogba did in CL final ? Yee I wanna be a hero like dat, make sure im fifth"

Ronaldo easily could have stepped in and taken whichever penalty he wanted, just like Nani did when he stopped Bruno Alves from kicking.

keit4

Banned
Excuse my previous posts portuguese fans, some of the bullshit that i read here in the last days made me lost my head ;(

Dude. Seriously. Check your post history. Read your posts throughout the game. Then come back and try to play victim with a straight face. I need the laugh :p

The problem is not my post history, but some of the comments posted here before (and during) the match.

Mr. Sam

As a neutral, I'm glad to proclaim that posts which contain the words "haters", "salt" and/or "tears" are rather obnoxious.

Rather boring game. Either side deserved to go through. Congratulations, Spain.

exactly what i thought, so stupid...

Nani stepped in cause he saw that Alves was a train wreck and shaking. He was messed up the whole game. And Ronaldo should have done the same afterwards, although I'm not sure if you can do that going by the game laws. They might have to stick to what they say to the ref or something.

You guys would love to watch the spanish tv where all the comentators are Madrid supporters saying things like that Pepe is a murderer when they've spent all the season saying he is the best central in the world. Sum this to CR7, and the barça players to have some awesome bipolar moments..xD

I see...

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

Ferde-licking-salt-block.jpg

Sylver

Banned

I'm catalan and fcbarcelona fan and this isn't true today, that's your Catalunya Radio and TV3 regime doctrine.

Dibbz

Holy shit was that tense. Hope Italy Germany is a good game but please no more ET. Another round of penalties would be crazy.

Kinyou

He takes the penalties for Madrid and Portugal. He also took them when he played for Manchester United.

He should have been the first Portuguese taking a penalty.
So shooting penalties is like his standard thing? Ok, he sure should have shot then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom