• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Montolivo was not pressing, and his work rate is laughable. It's suicide putting him in the XI against Spain of all teams.

I hope Sunhi has gifed that Spanish lady.

ibxTFW02CwNoTa.gif

I'm already seeing people say Spain is too good and Italy is shit and Spain weren't even trying in these euros up until today. Bunch of wankers.

I know Spain is the best team in the world but if people can't see Italy is seriously gassed and not playin to their potential then I don't know what to say to you. This game isn't a good barometer for how good/shit these two teams really are.

And yes of course Spain deserve to be up 2-0 (if not more) the way Italy are playin. Not saying Spain is playing bad either because they are playin well. Just not superhuman well like some people make it out to be.
Ignore them.

No country has the exclusivity on idiocy and for many people being childish is part of the fun.

You guys have a good team.

I'm already seeing people say Spain is too good and Italy is shit and Spain weren't even trying in these euros up until today. Bunch of wankers.

I know Spain is the best team in the world but if people can't see Italy is seriously gassed and not playin to their potential then I don't know what to say to you. This game isn't a good barometer for how good/shit these two teams really are.

And yes of course Spain deserve to be up 2-0 (if not more) the way Italy are playin. Not saying Spain is playing bad either because they are playin well. Just not superhuman well like some people make it out to be.
Games are not played on paper, as much as GAF might want them to be, and teams are only as good as they perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom