• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 |OT| Austro-Australovision

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
They should remake Bring me Edelweiss (probably the best song that austrian groups made in 20th century) during voting break

Spyware

There was plenty of boos from the audience.
Frankly, I'm really sad about this. The poor Russian singer isn't to be faulted for what the president of her country did. She's getting boos for that, and not for her performance, and as a musician myself, it's super heart breaking to see her getting politically motivated boos.
Thanks for saying this. I agree with you.

Rapstah

Frankly, I'm really sad about this. The poor Russian singer isn't to be faulted for what the president of her country did. She's getting boos for that, and not for her performance, and as a musician myself, it's super heart breaking to see her getting politically motivated boos.

If Russia hosts, it's not going to be apolitical. It's unavoidable.

oti

Banned
What kind of band name is Anti Social Media?

68a.jpg

Oh god I hate this song.

Jasup

They should remake Bring me Edelweiss (probably the best song that austrian groups made in 20th century) during voting break
I just thought the same. Edelweiss was the greatest.

This song however, a great reason for alcoholism.

oipic

Denmark - a bit too self-consciously 'happy' and cheerful or something. Pleasant enough, but generic as all heck. Will get through, though, you'd think.

Gradon

Exactly my thoughts, I don't think it's fair on the singer.

Haha, german commentator:
"Denmark with a song we've heard 1000 times, a cookie-cutter mainstream song, but the audience seems to like it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom