• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 |OT| Austro-Australovision

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What's with the headphones?" is the most common question regarding Maraaya. Marjetka started to use her studio headphones on stage since she wanted to evoke the same emotions she felt in the studio while recording. The headphones became their trademark.
From the eurovision.tv participant profile

oipic

I know she's not here for pity points, but whatever happens, Monika from Poland is a winner just for being here, I reckon. Respect, girl.

KKRT00

She shouldnt sing in English and actually get some of faster and more energetic songs, she did a lot of them in the past.
This is meh.

Swedish commentators said it was because of her stage fright and the headphones calmed her down and made her feel like she "was in a studio". Hm.

Norwegian commentator said that as well, but during a warmup show leading up to ESC, it was said that they're sponsored by the manufacturer. Can't really tell who that may be though, probably due to rules.

Europe please vote for Israel, Latvia, and Slovenia

after that you can do whatever you want, thanks
5HBS9Ej.gif

spekkeh

Banned
Meh, this is an awful Eurovision year. Everything is boring, Sweden will just win based on gimmick.

Where's the butter churners, the bearded ladies, the opera singing drag-ula. There's not even an actual good song. The only batshit one was the first song of the first semi final, I'm not even sure if it went through.

edit: I guess we had the down syndrome dudes.

Israel, Slovenia and Latvia should advance just for being different.

Oh and Lithuania, even though they were terrible. At least it wasn't a ballad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom