• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

AMAZING. It feels almost weird to see corporations actually listen to rational raging on the Internets. So after getting Xbox 180 and Smash back what else should we ask for.
Region locking obviously.

And Devil May Cry 5 + UMVC3 patch although the community genuinely tried for the latter.

AMAZING. It feels almost weird to see corporations actually listen to rational raging on the Internets. So after getting Xbox 180 and Smash back what else should we ask for.

Shenmue 3? New F Zero? Vanquish sequel? Get the old RARE teams back together?

With enough internet rage, WE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD.

MrDaravon

Genuinely shocked, especially for Nintendo that was a quick turnaround. Honestly curious what happened, if just no one had asked, if their legal was on autopilot or what. Still great news though.

Edit: Nevermind, see it's back to the original schedule. The secondary/unofficial streams for P4A and SFxT are still a go right? This is the best outcome obviously, but was also kinda looking forward to watching some more Persona on Friday.

notworksafe

Genuinely shocked, especially for Nintendo that was a quick turnaround. Honestly curious what happened, if just no one had asked, if their legal was on autopilot or what. Still great news though.

SRK is broken, so is the stream schedule just going back to the original version or what? The only bummer is now some of those other games aren't going to get that additional time they were before, wonder if they'll try to semi-officially accommodate those now. IIRC there was going to be someone doing Persona and I think someone doing SFxT as well?

Old stream schedule is being put back into effect.

SRK is broken, so is the stream schedule just going back to the original version or what? The only bummer is now some of those other games aren't going to get that additional time they were before, wonder if they'll try to semi-officially accommodate those now. IIRC there was going to be someone doing Persona and I think someone doing SFxT as well?

Shout outs to the people who changed their flights and booked hotel rooms.

Horseress

0.jpg

How can't someone love him?! C'mon, look at this face! So much love there

OceanBlue

An interesting side effect to all of this is the publicity EVO is getting. In the end, nothing has really changed, but EVO has been trending on Twitter more than once today. Hmm...

#FGCIlluminati

Horseress

Jokes aside, GREAT job to the community! Feels good man, in Triforce we trust! You can have my files man, just take it, I don't care

El Sloth

Banned
In the end, this was some great advertising for EVO. Two top posts on the reddit front page, big Kotaku post for the day, Polygon article, etc.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Everybody should tune into OBS later tonight. Without Triforce, this may or may not have happened. He was instrumental in helping out.

I'm hearing some good things about Pacific Rim, but I'm not gonna be able to see it til next week...guess it's time to avoid all stream chats(as if that wasn't normally a good idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom