• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horseress

Damn, I'm having the best day

EDIT:
TriForceGameMaster @EMP_TriForce_GM
Someone questioned me on FB if we had a voice in gaming. I responded," with @NintendoAmerica gamers always has a voice."

HAHAAHA I LOVE THIS GUY

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Persona has three streams it will be on. Everything works out perfectly for the most part. Every game has it's own stream now.

xCobalt

Everybody should tune into OBS later tonight. Without Triforce, this may or may not have happened. He was instrumental in helping out.

I can already imagine Jamesmk claiming this was all a setup. There was no official statement from Nintendo and after receiving all this publicity, EVO staff "reverses" the decision.

Get your tinfoil hats on!

Just checked the schedule. Nope, I have no way of watching P4.

The community has already stepped in and it is all good to go.

The whole MK thing still stings a little (the hall is too small for Persona + MK but big enough for Injustice...), but it is what it is and it is time to move on.

You'll be able to see all the pool action on multiple unofficial streams.

Dare I say, time to get hype again?

The whole MK thing still stings a little (the hall is too small for Persona + MK but big enough for Injustice...), but it is what it is and it is time to move on.

Without a doubt.

Horseress

I'm more hype now, this week is crazy bonkers and it's only Thursday

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Q killed anime.

Nah I love air dashers, I don't like the half assed side games arc makes to fund their big projects.

P4A is the best out of their side games but it's still not Great and has a fuck ton of flaws which I've gone over about a million times now.

People enjoy it cause it's pretty pick up and play friendly, the problem it doesn't really go past the depth of that very much.

It's pretty much the air dasher version of SF2 without the depth of it

FYC

Banned
Edit: Nvm, I am dumb.

Anyways I'm bummed I'm gonna miss most of friday :( I wanna watch MK. Hmmph. At least I can catch Injustice.

Busaiku

Nah I love air dashers, I don't like the half assed side games arc makes to fund their big projects.

P4A is the best out of their side games but it's still not Great and has a fuck ton of flaws which I've gone over about a million times now.

People enjoy it cause it's pretty pick up and play friendly, the problem it doesn't really go past the depth of that very much.

It's pretty much the air dasher version of SF2 without the depth of it

How many times are you gonna edit this.

Exr

Seriously for those who haven't seen Melee at high levels do yourself a favor and watch top 8. The game has insane hype and is very momentum based, so comebacks have a possibility. It's going to be really really good.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
9szOz1x.png

Marvelous

Glad Melee is back on the stream schedule.
I wanna see Marth in his god mode obliterating every other character. Especially Jigglypuff and Peach. D:<

Oh yeah, nice OP. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom