• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepykyo

Wise choice from Capcom. Saving that extra cash for DMC5.

They should hire CliffyB. They want RE (and well everything else) to appeal more the 18-35 citizen of the US and the CoD founders are at Respawn and Bungie is working on Destiny so that just leaves Mr. Gears of War.

Horseress

Top 4 just like my what I'll be getting in Marvel

7fnyK.gif[

lol ashamed, 49 of those posts were you complaining

You are just jealous of my accomplishment

Dahbomb

Isn't Capcom too busy with severance packages to care about the pot? Though I wonder what happened to all that money that was supposed to have gone out. Did Cross Assault and the SF 25th take up all of it?
I think the restructuring of Capcom as a whole is why they are being careful on the cash flow. I mean if people like Sven are leaving Capcom (and despite me making jabs at Sven, I know he's a genuine guy just trying to do his job) you know they are in deep shit.

It's time like these I wonder how the hell NT stays afloat in this industry although their new project does not appear to be Capcom published yet so they are probably fishing for new publishers.

sleepykyo

I think the restructuring of Capcom as a whole is why they are being careful on the cash flow. I mean if people like Sven are leaving Capcom (and despite me making jabs at Sven, I know he's a genuine guy just trying to do his job) you know they are in deep shit.

It's time like these I wonder how the hell NT stays afloat in this industry although their new project does not appear to be Capcom published yet so they are probably fishing for new publishers.

Didn't the UK reinstate game subsidies a couple of years ago? So they're cheap relative to Japanese lifers or Cali labor.

That and they still have the best best business to business salesperson in the industry. They've blamed every publisher they've worked with and the industry believes it as evidenced by a GDC presentation on they rebooted the franchise. Heck, that should have been a case study on how not to reboot a series while MK9 would be the case of a successful reboot.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
They should hire CliffyB. They want RE (and well everything else) to appeal more the 18-35 citizen of the US and the CoD founders are at Respawn and Bungie is working on Destiny so that just leaves Mr. Gears of War.

Sure. If they want Westernized, dudebro titles so bad, then just hire one of the pioneers of dudebro.

vulva

Sitting in the airport waiting to fly down to Vegas. Mad bored. Also got held in a detention centre going through customs haha.

vulva

How come?

The reason I was given was "Ever since the Boston incident, students from other countries are under close watch". I didn't really care much, I always show up to flights like 6 hours early to be safe since I know anything can happen. It just seemed a bit silly.

The reason I was given was "Ever since the Boston incident, students from other countries are under close watch". I didn't really care much, I always show up to flights like 6 hours early to be safe since I know anything can happen. It just seemed a bit silly.

damn that sucks. Also's gonna suck for me in 2 weeks when I fly down to my brother's place

vulva

damn that sucks. Also's gonna suck for me in 2 weeks when I fly down to my brother's place

It really wasn't bad. I went in, waited for a bit while they dealt with some other people. Walked up, verified what I was doing and I was gone. It was honestly just a waste of their time.

Clawww

I'm getting some more work done for the office before the flight but the internet here's so slow. On the flight I'm gonna finally open my copy of Project X Zone that I bought two weeks ago

lmao I can't believe they straight up told you that, that sucks

It really wasn't bad. I went in, waited for a bit while they dealt with some other people. Walked up, verified what I was doing and I was gone. It was honestly just a waste of their time.

You told them you were going to be bodying fools in fighting games, right?

That's the only answer you can give.

Owensboro

Is anyone streaming anything at this minute? I was hoping to watch some competition while cooking dinner. Worst case, I guess I could just load up the last hour of Curley Mustache that I missed.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Fuck. Need help if anyone has advice.

Wifi at the Paris is too damn slow. I need a wired connection with more bandwidth. Is there any place around here I can go to?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Shouta. Go tell Markman yes I will marry him but under two conditions. One, he can only wear Hawaiian shirts and two, he change his name to Pablo.

Kapwan

Neo Member
My room is open for Casuals until the Staff meeting at 7 tonight. I'm staying at the Paris. It's open to anyone just PM me for the room number. Doing casuals for everything except Smash, MK, and Marvel cause I don't play those games anymore.

Shouta

Wow, Bally's North tower is literally next to the ballroom.

I won't have to do much traveling to get to pools, lol.

blurrygil

I shall live vicariously through my GAF-brethren! Good luck, stay hype, and have a complete blast everyone!!

I shall be streaming it all from the Seattle Retro Gaming Expo this weekend. Showing people how to play 10-player Steel Battalion while losing my mind watching this weekend's madness.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I been told by the Illuminati that something is going down. That's all I know. Playing AE in the mean time if anybody wants to play with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom