• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you missed their sarcasm or I missed yours

No, I know they are sarcastic. We have all been making fun of people in this thread that are just crying about XYZ playing ABC offstream and they missed it. I quote it to show how bad the QQ-ing has gotten in this thread.

I'm calling it now. Stream will go down for 30 seconds, and since that's Daigo's weakness he'll get bodied.

Fr tho, I predict Daigo will get bopped

ffdgh

Poor poor shiek...
KuGsj.gif

nikos

No, I know they are sarcastic. We have all been making fun of people in this thread that are just crying about XYZ playing ABC offstream and they missed it. I quote it to show how bad the QQ-ing has gotten in this thread.

Honestly, I'm seeing A LOT more via stream than I did any time I went to EVO. Every time I've gone, I've only been in the loop during Top 8.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
It's so gross that capcom hides the archives behind a paywall. I've known about them doing that since they started but trying to go back and watch a couple matches I missed during this downtime and being reminded just annoys me all over again.

They tend to upload them to Youtube quickly. Not a big deal.

MrDaravon

UMvC3 all Phoenix Wright tournament

http://www.twitch.tv/kevin_ha

I love shit like this. I almost wish they were using the glitch and every team was 3 Phoenix Wrights.

They tend to upload them to Youtube quickly. Not a big deal.

Usually but not always; I remember two separate CPTs that took over a week for them to upload. In general though I think it's kind of scummy for a video game company to tie their archives to paid subscriptions to be honest. It's essentially promotional, and you're charging people for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom