• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluvian

Banned
that feel when all your friends are moving away and you're totally alone.

literally me:
tumblr_inline_nedpp3sBrY1t2m9ry.gif

That feeling when you didn't have any friends to move away in the first place.

I've got a 2.723 gpa and the college of management requires a 2.75
Man what the fuck , I thought a B raises a gpa , I had a 2.70 a year ago and took 3 filler courses and got a B , B+ and a B-
I feel like Bart in that episode when he got an F but I can't spew random facts to raise my gpa :(
I think I have to take more filler courses, fuck you college , I'm not made of money

I've applied in the past and got rejected due to that 2.70 so game over

Jobbs

Banned
might switch things up. wanna try that dragonball workout. I need to recover a bit first.

going to try to last the whole day without drinking coffee and just take it easy

When the person you got super along with in China kinda avoids talking with you... :/

should put her out of your mind, especially if you won't be seeing her

Fluvian

Banned
might switch things up. wanna try that dragonball workout. I need to recover a bit first.

going to try to last the whole day without drinking coffee and just take it easy

should put her out of your mind, especially if you won't be seeing her

I did that workout once, got to around stage six before I was maxed.

Jobbs

Banned
Zero²;214823118 said:
Hummm having a tough time deciding who is cuter, her or the pup.

IKR

meanwhile, I think I must have hurt my back a little yesterday. Feelin' it. I need elderly people rails in the shower and a little old person elevator at my staircase, honestly.

I drove my roommate to the airport this morning but she missed her flight because it took her too long to get ready to go. Now she's sending me passive aggressive texts like "it's too bad you couldn't drive faster" even though I was well over the legal limit. :(

dralla

that feel when all your friends are moving away and you're totally alone.

literally me:
tumblr_inline_nedpp3sBrY1t2m9ry.gif

My only friend left is moving away next week so I'm going to be all alone :\ I tried reconnecting with old friends but I remember why I stopped hanging out with them pretty quickly, as they referred to everyone else on the other team (Titanfall 2 beta) as "fags" the whole time.

My only friend left is moving away next week so I'm going to be all alone :\ I tried reconnecting with old friends but I remember why I stopped hanging out with them pretty quickly, as they referred to everyone else on the other team (Titanfall 2 beta) as "fags" the whole time.

Some people really never mentally leave high school.

"it's too bad you couldn't drive faster" even though I was well over the legal limit. :(
Point her out and I'll smack her for you
Was it her middle finger?

Let me know if you find it. I won't turn down a free copy tbh. And Windumb still gets on Skype.

Yup it was her middle finger lol. She's going to read this anyway but I'm going to see if she wants to go out this week

Okay just glad he's alive, I guess

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Creepy and impressive at the same time

At the end of every episode Seth complains that once again he didn't get any pussy because Vazra and Lea were too focused on hunting dicks.
Benefit for Seth if he hunts dick is the chance of not getting someone pregnant. There is always positives!

Point her out and I'll smack her for you

She's just bitter and not thinking straight. I'd probably end up alone if I held aggression for every over reaction my friends make. But thank you for offering!

I have no idea who that is.

More to the point, I don't get bragging about a comically large penis. Nowhere else do you see someone brag about a tool that's too big for the job. The only people with tools that big are clowns and politicians putting on a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom