• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what gators look like. or people.
outofpussyk5uzr.png

I have no idea who that is.

Character in a play with a huge nose that he feels is an impediment to romantic success. Basis for Steve Martin's character in Roxanne.

(Also a real person but Wikipedia gives no indication of shnozz-size.)

More to the point, I don't get bragging about a comically large penis.

Presumably related to penis-size being a source of male self-doubt.

Also, some men and women seem to be keen on large penises on their partners, so if you had one and wanted to attract such a person, bragging about it in an appropriate venue may yield results— but talk is cheap.

Why is she making out with a proboscis monkey?

Character in a play with a huge nose that he feels is an impediment to romantic success. Basis for Steve Martin's character in Roxanne.

(Also a real person but Wikipedia gives no indication of shnozz-size.)
oh, that makes sense! Good reference.

Presumably related to penis-size being a source of male self-doubt.

Also, some men and women seem to be keen on large penises on their partners, so if you had one and wanted to attract such a person, bragging about it in an appropriate venue may yield results— but talk is cheap.

I guess I'm confused at what most people consider large. Like, to me, seven inches is a large penis, and eight inches is too big. But there are people who act like eight isn't big enough, and it makes me wonder what experience they have to make them think as much.

Jobbs

Banned
The Dark Souls 3 DLC is nice and all, but they stole my antler knight design. :(

How'd they find it!

I generally find larger dicks more aesthetically appealing (provided they're not too big) but uh I definitely prefer average size when it comes to ones going in any of my orifices.

according to all of my life experience, most women don't make a huge deal out of dicks being huge, and in many cases a "huge" dick is actually not optimal and is mostly just a male fantasy

I generally find larger dicks more aesthetically appealing (provided they're not too big) but uh I definitely prefer average size when it comes to ones going in any of my orifices.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
About 6-8 Fakegaffers approve of my penis. Just so you know.👌🏽

Edit: My gator looks like he or she is enjoying life. I win.

I have the derpiest gator

:3

I guess I'm confused at what most people consider large. Like, to me, seven inches is a large penis, and eight inches is too big. But there are people who act like eight isn't big enough, and it makes me wonder what experience they have to make them think as much.

It would depend on who and where they're sticking those dicks (if at all). But I have no idea— I'm shorter than average and have still hit the cervix (partner is 5'2", though), so really not sure what I'd gain from being longer besides having to be more careful during sex and having even more uncomfortable inconvenient erections (or simply buy baggier clothes).

I think I can appreciate that, but does that appeal carry through to innuendo? Since I can't see the online dick, I just have to imagine it, and I'm generally imagining it to be some absurdly large and floppy thing you can't actually do anything with.

God, I'm glad this isn't a real problem I have.

The Dark Souls 3 DLC is nice and all, but they stole my antler knight design. :(

How'd they find it!

according to all of my life experience, most women don't make a huge deal out of dicks being huge, and in many cases a "huge" dick is actually not optimal and is mostly just a male fantasy
Oh deer. Well you can change it if you want, but I still like it.

And yeah, that's essentially what I'm getting at. I'm wondering who is telling these men that bigger is better. Obviously being too small is suboptimal but too large isn't a better situation!

Jobbs

Banned
coming to think of it my gator looks thirstier than I do

You look very content and happy, which is better than thirsty.

I think I can appreciate that, but does that appeal carry through to innuendo? Since I can't see the online dick, I just have to imagine it, and I'm generally imagining it to be some absurdly large and floppy thing you can't actually do anything with.

God, I'm glad this isn't a real problem I have.

Oh deer. Well you can change it if you want, but I still like it.

And yeah, that's essentially what I'm getting at. I'm wondering who is telling these men that bigger is better. Obviously being too small is suboptimal but too large isn't a better situation!

Speaking as a man I understand the fun of it being larger, this is very intuitive, because, after all, it grows when you are aroused. Nonetheless, though, I still roll my eyes when people talk about their large dicks. This is the kind of thing I "outgrew" in my mid teens.

You look very content and happy, which is better than thirsty.

Speaking as a man I understand the fun of it being larger, this is very intuitive, because, after all, it grows when you are aroused. Nonetheless, though, I still roll my eyes when people talk about their large dicks. This is the kind of thing I "outgrew" in my mid teens.

I can't help the thrist tho

edit: thirst
lol

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I went for a walk. Fuck this pain in my knee, weather is too beautiful to sit inside

And it went well.

Jakeeeeee I can't find your game -_- I swear I lost so many things when I moved into my new house lol.

Date at 8 must not be 24 minutes late to this one lol

Pau

My pup is doing really badly. He fainted yesterday and his heart isn't working properly anymore. My mum took him back home today and he fainted again.

But he's still conscious most of the time and happy to be around her so we don't know what to do. But my mum is all by herself and she's worried about him dying at home and her having to stay with the body until the vet opens which sounds super fucking traumatic and she cried while telling me she couldn't do it. She dealt with her dad's death four years ago and I think it's bringing that all up again too.

I wish I was able to have stayed a little bit more... I've just been crying all day yesterday and today because it's so in the air and my mum is having to deal with it alone. He really seems to be trying so hard to stay alive and part of me is like "Puppy it's okay. You can rest now. We just don't want you to hurt."

FloatOn

My pup is doing really badly. He fainted yesterday and his heart isn't working properly anymore. My mum took him back home today and he fainted again.

But he's still conscious most of the time and happy to be around her so we don't know what to do. But my mum is all by herself and she's worried about him dying at home and her having to stay with the body until the vet opens which sounds super fucking traumatic and she cried while telling me she couldn't do it. She dealt with her dad's death four years ago and I think it's bringing that all up again too.

I wish I was able to have stayed a little bit more... I've just been crying all day yesterday and today because it's so in the air and my mum is having to deal with it alone. He really seems to be trying so hard to stay alive and part of me is like "Puppy it's okay. You can rest now. We just don't want you to hurt."

:(

actually teared up reading this

my condolences

That's awful :(

I hope it all turns out ok *hug*

Xiao Hu

Is he an old doggo? :(

Fluvian

Banned

God, I'm sorry that's happening to you and your mum, losing a pet is a horrible feeling.

Pau

Thanks everyone. I can think of it logically like we spent 15 really good years with him. We're lucky compared to a lot of dog owners. But I'm still crying my eyes out.

My mum just called and I gave the okay to have him put down. My mum says she can't be there which I respect. She's been a trooper dealing with this while my dad is in Colombia. I just wish I was there instead so I could hold him while they do it. Off by a few days... But I'm so glad I was there for his last week.

They'll be giving me the ashes which my mum thinks is super weird but if they're going to cremate him anyways might as well have them. I can put them in the backyard at the very least.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm so sorry to hear about that, Pau. The unconditional love of a pupper is something that can't be easily replaced. Cherish the memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom