• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. I can think of it logically like we spent 15 really good years with him. We're lucky compared to a lot of dog owners. But I'm still crying my eyes out.

My mum just called and I gave the okay to have him put down. My mum says she can't be there which I respect. She's been a trooper dealing with this while my dad is in Colombia. I just wish I was there instead so I could hold him while they do it. Off by a few days... But I'm so glad I was there for his last week.

They'll be giving me the ashes which my mum thinks is super weird but if they're going to cremate him anyways might as well have them. I can put them in the backyard at the very least.

:(

We'll all be here for you

What type of dog is he?

Fluvian

Banned
Thanks everyone. I can think of it logically like we spent 15 really good years with him. We're lucky compared to a lot of dog owners. But I'm still crying my eyes out.

My mum just called and I gave the okay to have him put down. My mum says she can't be there which I respect. She's been a trooper dealing with this while my dad is in Colombia. I just wish I was there instead so I could hold him while they do it. Off by a few days... But I'm so glad I was there for his last week.

They'll be giving me the ashes which my mum thinks is super weird but if they're going to cremate him anyways might as well have them. I can put them in the backyard at the very least.

Really sorry to hear that, It's the humane thing to do if the dog is like that.

Jobbs

Banned
I live on the northeast part of Columbus in the suburbs. No farms here. Sry.

(Though every now and then I hear a rooster somewhere if I'm out in the morning)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Somewhere in the world this is happening
KWkbyYO.gif

Fluvian

Banned
trying to play mankind divided again, the on rails bit at the start of the second mission is un fucking bearable, I swear to god this better be the only un-skippable on rails cutscene in the game.

zeemumu

I'm not seeing the moral dilemma that this show is trying to pull. They're still trying to make it seem like either one of these people could be the evil one, but the last episode ended with one of them tanking 3 bullets to the torso and then stabbing one of their friends, and everyone was there to see it. And you're telling me that "No wait guys, it's still me! I'm not a demon!" is apparently enough to convince you that she's fine? There shouldn't be a conflict here. We know who's evil. The characters know who's evil. What the hell are you trying to do?!

And why do you sound so skeptical? You're talking to a ghost and your friend is clearly possessed by a goat demon. Why is this not enough proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom