• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

I was triggered when I saw
her hand after he slams it in the door and stomps on it.

I couldn't take it.

Yeah that looked rather painful

that gif was so cute it made me go all
gif3338okb9.gif

I think this is the first time I see a moving Lea. Cute af.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Clothes are fucking expensive. Gotta play the part, be the part.
Couple of pants (trousers to RNH), a couple button ups and flannel shirts, and some shoes. Like ~$250

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Wind that Shakes the Barely is fantastic, but then I am actually aware of that Irish history.
I mean, that sends to be the theme with me.
I like these odd sort of films that resonate.

The Return, which is a Russian film about an estranged father and him imposing the patriarchal role of a tough guy. "I'm doing this to get you from boy to man" and how that progresses is just amazing film, in an era in which you can see this as a metaphor for Russian politics and it's modern feel for the masculine or the Fatherland/Motherland, I don't know what Russians use.

I love that.

Cheery, pop culture referential movies, just doesn't do that for me. Mean Girls, and Easy A, withstanding.

Wind that Shakes the Barely is fantastic, but then I am actually aware of that Irish history.
I mean, that sends to be the theme with me.
I like these odd sort of films that resonate.

Yes it is. Unfortunately I watched it with a crowd of new university students who thought it was 'just boring' and actually clapped when it ended.

Idon'twhatIexpected.gif

Xiao Hu

My body is ruined because of yesterday. I overworked in the storage, overate at the rodizio and inhaled too much carbo monoxide since my sister broke my e-cigarette. Now I have to work in 2 hours again...

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I might need to call the police for a home visit to a client that I'm concerned is unfit to be primary carer for her child.

Shit's tough yo.

I got a huge boner at a 7th or 8th grade dancing grinding on a girl , my face was red af
But it felt good :3

Back in 2002-2004 that was as "extreme" as we could go with a girl or a boy , must be so much different now at school dances 🤔
I miss slow dances, slow dancing> grinding

Doom is $20 , picking up a copy today 😎

I hate it when a cute girl works in a shop you're rarely gonna go in again

Like you get the briefest of interactions, maybe a short jokey chat, but anything past that would be super weird and probably annoying

*was just in a tea shop buying a present for my mum's birthday tomorrow and there was a cute girl behind the till >_>*

Chuckie

I hate it when a cute girl works in a shop you're rarely gonna go in again

Like you get the briefest of interactions, maybe a short jokey chat, but anything past that would be super weird and probably annoying

*was just in a tea shop buying a present for my mum's birthday tomorrow and there was a cute girl behind the till >_>*

Lol. I used to have a girlfriend I actually met in some small health tea shop. Before we started dating she flirted with me, gave me some gross health tea and said: Come back tomorrow! So I did.
Drank that nasty ass tea for a couple of days and then asked her out etc.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
that feel when all your friends are moving away and you're totally alone.

literally me:
tumblr_inline_nedpp3sBrY1t2m9ry.gif

Move to Florida and lets form a team with FloatOn to be the Gator Riders. Terrorize the city riding on our gators. Mwah ha ha ha ha *Makes an evil curly mustache*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom