• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

pic1largec9st4.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
God I love knobless drawers.

You're not my mum!

That's it! No dating, no smoking, no kissing, no t.v., no car privileges, no piercings, no tattoos, no sugar before bed, no ritualistic animal slaughters. And a curfew!

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
God I love knobless drawers.

That's it! No dating, no smoking, no kissing, no t.v., no car privileges, no piercings, no tattoos, no sugar before bed, no ritualistic animal slaughters. And a curfew!
Lol. Got a "date" Thursday, don't smoke bleh, I'm kissing more now than ever, tv is right in front of me, gotta take my keys from my cold dead hands! Was planning on getting another piercing Thursday, tattoo is in the works, I like candy, I have 3 kitties I can sacrifice right now :D I went to bed at 1am last night! That wasn't my fault though...

NinjaBoiX

Do you find septum piercings hot?
Yeah, they're pretty cool. I'm all good with any and all piercings apart from below the belt. Genital piercing is a no from me. And huge tunnels, small ones are cool, but when they start really stretching out your earlobe, hell naw, gross.

And tongue studs. The whole “helps fellatio" thing is complete BS, it's uncomfortable as fuck! Why anyone would want a hard, sharp bit of metal in amongst all the sensual licking and warm wet mouth action is beyond me.

Bellybutton piercings are so hot though, hnggg.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Excellent. I'm debating getting one.

Will never tunnel my ears. That's a no no.

Nor go downstairs. Did contemplate it for a while though...

I miss my tongue ring so much :( and you lie, the guy I was with loved the feel of it.

And I've had my belly ring for years. It's great

Edit: I should go to bed. Work in the morning :(

Nighty night peeps! <3

Yeah, they're pretty cool. I'm all good with any and all piercings apart from below the belt. Genital piercing is a no from me. And huge tunnels, small ones are cool, but when they start really stretching out your earlobe, hell naw, gross.

And tongue studs. The whole “helps fellatio" thing is complete BS, it's uncomfortable as fuck! Why anyone would want a hard, sharp bit of metal in amongst all the sensual licking and warm wet mouth action is beyond me.

Bellybutton piercings are so hot though, hnggg.

For some reason when you said below the belt I imagined below the entire genital area.

So...like...toe piercings?

Wazzy

Banned
Alright I've taken a break from P4 but I'm playing again now.

A quick question:

So I'm still at
yukiko's castle
and I've been grinding.

I'm still super confused about persona fusion but I know for this fight I need a persona with fire resistance and I've got a couple fusing options.

I can fuse Angel and Ukobach or Ukobach and Izanagi.

The reason I'm worried about fusing the latter ATM is because that's my main persona.

Anyway right now I'm level 10 and I'm grinding to level up Angel(lvl 4) and Ukobach(lvl 4) while my Izanagi is level 7.

NinjaBoiX

Excellent. I'm debating getting one.

Will never tunnel my ears. That's a no no.

Nor go downstairs. Did contemplate it for a while though...

I miss my tongue ring so much :( and you lie, the guy I was with loved the feel of it.

And I've had my belly ring for years. It's great

Edit: I should go to bed. Work in the morning :(

Nighty night peeps! <3
Dude was a masochist.

Nite mate!
For some reason when you said below the belt I imagined below the entire genital area.

So...like...toe piercings?
Toe piercings? That's a big stud.

I think you're on to something.

Depends on how sexy you find vidya games, books and electronics.

If you put some of the shelves off the walls and onto other shelves, you have more room to put shelves on your wall where you can place other shelves on.

Also, our Lumia phones are goddamn sexy.

Dude was a masochist.

Nite mate!

Toe piercings? That's a big stud.

Well, at first for a second a ...uhm... leg piercing came to mind. There isn't a whole lot of choice when you aren't thinking of the genital area!

Wazzy

Banned
Woot I beat the dungeon.

I decided to fuse Angel and Ukobach and the fight became a breeze(except for one attack where she slams on top of the person)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
ahh man apparently I asked some bird for a snog and then was confronted by the boyfriend, then offered to snog the boyfriend too

seems I can't remember as much as I thought I did about that night

cringing hard

Windam

Scaley member
I pray to my nonexistent Atheist deity that my university health store has iron supplements or anything to reduce constant fatigue. It's not funny how tired I get for absolutely no reason these days, regardless of how/what I eat.

ahh man apparently I asked some bird for a snog and then was confronted by the boyfriend, then offered to snog the boyfriend too

seems I can't remember as much as I thought I did about that night

cringing hard

That's brilliant. Well done.

Speaking of which apparently that usage of brilliant's only just been added to the American dictionary. What.

Also why am I listening to Sum 41 why have I turned into a 12 year old.

I pray to my nonexistent Atheist deity that my university health store has iron supplements or anything to reduce constant fatigue. It's not funny how tired I get for absolutely no reason these days, regardless of how/what I eat.

You know to ease into iron supplements right? They tend to do a number on your GI system if you got to a full dose too quickly. Also: go to a doctor.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Wait is this actually the RealGAF thread? I did search for like forever over the last months, I figured you all just moved into the selfie posting thread or whatever it's called o.o

Just carried two freaking IKEA Expedit's up the 4th floor. Fo real. I'm like Hercules, only way more sweaty.

AcridMeat

Banned
Woot I beat the dungeon.

I decided to fuse Angel and Ukobach and the fight became a breeze(except for one attack where she slams on top of the person)
You did the right thing.

My fridge just started random intermittent grinding, like someone is turning a screwdriver around in the back cage. It's only a couple years old, so no idea why this started.

It makes no reason why it stops or starts either, seems totally random.

There's a chance it's something else in the building too.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
10353125_825952470751173_893458921732718233_n.jpg

Done! For now, I like it. At least its worlds better than the butt-ugly thing that graced my living room before this.

I actually can't imagine what a pop album is like. It seems like pop is made exclusively for singles to me. It seems like a super weird concept.

Depends on the artist. Rihanna and Katy, for example, focus on putting out radio friendly singles in order to maximize promo, and aren't really focused on the album as a whole. And then you have people like Beyonce, who focus on putting out a strong album as opposed to radio hits.

I actually can't imagine what a pop album is like. It seems like pop is made exclusively for singles to me. It seems like a super weird concept.

Pop music is definitely singles focused especially given the way the market has gone.

But there are plenty of pop artists that do put effort into albums and present them as a body of work. Depends on the artist really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom