• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

usea

You're still friends/friendly with your ex? Damn. You both look good! :)

Shit, I mean... you can do so much better, bro.

Please don't hate/kill me.
Yeah, we're friends. We're still close. She is great. imo it's best to keep as many awesome people around as you can.

Hitler's speech writer was a grammar nazi.

njpu2r2.png

Em you're not supposed to tease things like that. Please edit that out and everyone else stop quoting it. That kind of thing got people banned for weeksduring the great Season 3 witch hunts because they'd say stuff like "haha guys, something BIG is coming soon haha".

:/

Em you're not supposed to tease things like that. Please edit that out and everyone else stop quoting it. That kind of thing got people banned for weeksduring the great Season 3 witch hunts because they'd say stuff like "haha guys, something BIG is coming soon haha".

:/

I thought that was just for the show thread? Either way, it's cool with me and I edited them.

Turin

Banned
Slightly boring episode but the Eyrie stuff was cool. I know some people criticize him for some reason but I think Kit Harington's doing a great job as Jon Snow this year.

Well yes and no. It's maybe a little empty in terms of story, you could realistically tell the whole tale in half an hour without it feeling rushed, and there aren't a huge number of surprises on the way through.

But it's one of those movies where it's not really about what happens, more how it happens. It definitely doesn't feel padded though, the dialogue is excellent and there are numerous amusing scenes. Plus, it's only 90 mins long.

I'll consider it then. I really enjoy the directors ethereal style and Brad Pitt's pretty good when he isn't doing glamor roles.

Ooh we're still doing selfies? Gimme a moment

rjnLHuV.jpg

Whitey confirmed

You may want to consider stepping outside. Or do you live in Wales?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom