• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Has anyone else had any issues with NeoGaf? The internet starts fighting me when I come here.

I live in Pennsylvania. Don't do selfies either.

I had a retard moment forgetting some people are naturally pale.

hu? I didn't quote you...

Toa TAK

Banned
Cool! That sounds like it might be interesting

It is, and for the first time in four years it will be totally alien to me. Everything is new and that's exciting and horrifying at the same time.

Can't wait to quit my job. =D
The dream. Somebody finally did it and escaped customer service.

I did it over 10 years ago and never looked back. Mostly because I didn't have any bills at the time

God is real.gif

Now I can make more money and spend it on more expensive hookers a new Xbox!

Smiley90

Heaven is for Real

It's pretty tame compared to the usual stuff I say to my managers.

I went from customer service with clopen shifts and a ~2h commute I had to pay for (shuttle bus from work that wasn't free wtf)

to a job where I get paid full-time but judged based weekly on a "this shit needs to get done, schedule yourself however much and whenever you want" basis. And a 20min commute. That's public transit. And I also get paid more. And it's actually fun and relevant to my field of study.

It's truly heaven.

Toa TAK

Banned
I went from customer service with clopen shifts and a ~2h commute I had to pay for (shuttle bus from work that wasn't free wtf)

to a job where I get paid full-time but judged based weekly on a "this shit needs to get done, schedule yourself however much and whenever you want" basis. And a 20min commute. That's public transit. And I also get paid more. And it's actually fun and relevant to my field of study.

It's truly heaven.
What are you studying? Sounds you really do have it great!
I wish I could get away with that. I'm on thin ice just being passive aggressive at my job.
I know how you feel, I keep slipping up around some of my more sensitive co-workers.

My managers however, I don't know why or how they put up with me. It helps to have management like you, I guess.

Smiley90

What are you studying? Sounds you really do have it great!

I know how you feel, I keep slipping up around some of my more sensitive co-workers.

My managers however, I don't know why or how they put up with me. It helps to have management like you, I guess.

Study and work in Molecular Biology & Biochemistry.

Science! woo!

Ooh we're still doing selfies? Gimme a moment

rjnLHuV.jpg

Whitey confirmed

Alphabet?

NinjaBoiX

Morning miscreants!

Phone died this morning. Seems OK now, but I'm thinking of taking it back anyway as I'm still inside the 14 days for an in store replacement.

It's definitely not because I've already dropped it a few times and scuffed the edges. No sir.
Ooh we're still doing selfies? Gimme a moment

rjnLHuV.jpg

Whitey confirmed
Aww, so pretty! Love the subtle pout, very moody.

:D
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!
=D
Noice work fella!
I'm aware of this :p

He also gets photos outside of gaf too...
NXKV4.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Morning miscreants!

Phone died this morning. Seems OK now, but I'm thinking of taking it back anyway as I'm still inside the 14 days for an in store replacement.

It's definitely not because I've already dropped it a few times and scuffed the edges. No sir.

Aww, so pretty! Love the subtle pout, very moody.

:D

Noice work fella!

NXKV4.gif

:3
But for realsies I never got that beardy photo :(

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I'm letting it reach critical mass Lisa. I'm out for my mates stag do this weekend, probably going to rock the face fuzz. Pics forthcoming young feline!

You should send a pic now. I'd love to see it in almost all its glory! I shall return the favour with a pic of my own beard*

I'm going to the movies this Thursday with a friend who's gonna remind me of you too much. He's bald and has a beard and is a bit wacky. I bet I'll call him Owen at least once...

*Beard may not be included in pics as it doesn't exist.

Acid08

Banned
I'm not usually a fan of J-Pop(or any pop really) but this song is clawing its way into my brain something awful. It must be releasing incredible amount of dopamine into my system because I feel so happy.

NinjaBoiX

You should send a pic now. I'd love to see it in almost all its glory! I shall return the favour with a pic of my own beard*

I'm going to the movies this Thursday with a friend who's gonna remind me of you too much. He's bald and has a beard and is a bit wacky. I bet I'll call him Owen at least once...
Is he also devilishly handsome and oozing natural charm and charisma?
So when are you moving to Manchester Cat?

Shh it was meant to be a surprise!
Don't toy with me woman...

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I just meant watch some Harvey Birdman, maybe a kiss, jeez...

Edit: Which I just finished actually, but the commentary on Season 1 has been pretty sweet so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom