• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliable, high speed internet is great

Burn in hell.

RRMHXke.gif

<3

Turin

Banned
Me and a friend of mine are quite pleased with the gay marriage ban being removed in our state. Dad's being a prick about it of course.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I don't have it tho.

So trying to remember this one.

Why am I even awake at 5:54. Fuck you, summer-y sun.
You could always pm me yours if you wants it!
Yeah. I definitely enjoy me some black metal as long as there's a coherent vibe to it. Some of it is just sounds like noise to me.
Oh god so much this. I went out a few weekends ago and most of the bands were an incoherent mess. I need me some melody

Windam

Scaley member
I swear to god if you just spoilt it imma stab you in your sleep.

I figured that happens anyway but still >:|

Shouldn't have clicked the spoiler tag, mon cheri. You can also do whatever you want to me, sleeping or not.

Awesome fake spoiler. Too bad he actually dies 30 min in the film. =(

Seriously. I can't fucking believed they offed him in such a lame way and then stuck us with his lame son for the rest of the movie.

Toa TAK

Banned
Seriously. I can't fucking believed they offed him in such a lame way and then stuck us with his lame son for the rest of the movie.

100,000,000% agreed. Not that I didn't like the rest of the human cast, but I was really hoping for him to be the main lead. I don't even think he had proper redemption. Dude had a lot to make up for and should've at least seen Godzilla take out the MUTO that caused his wife to die in that accident.

Windam

Scaley member
100,000,000% agreed. Not that I didn't like the rest of the human cast, but I was really hoping for him to be the main lead. I don't even think he had proper redemption. Dude had a lot to make up for and should've at least seen Godzilla take out the MUTO that caused his wife to die in that accident.

Definitely. "Hey I've spent the last 15 years of my life wasting away and trying to prove that this wasn't normal! Risked my life to trespass in a zone full of radia--lolnope, oh here's my data on this... thing. Oh look, a fucking giant flying dinosaur bug! I TOLD YO--"*dies* So mad, especially with how the trailers portrayed him to be the main lead. Everyone else aside from him and Watanabe are forgettable, and Watanabe is only memorable for "Godzira" (which caused the audience to burst into spontaneous laughter)..

Toa TAK

Banned
Definitely. "Hey I've spent the last 15 years of my life wasting away and trying to prove that this wasn't normal! Risked my life to trespass in a zone full of radia--lolnope, oh here's my data on this... thing. Oh look, a fucking giant flying dinosaur bug! I TOLD YO--"*dies* So mad, especially with how the trailers portrayed him to be the main lead. Everyone else aside from him and Watanabe are forgettable, and Watanabe is only memorable for "Godzjira" (which caused the audience to burst into spontaneous laughter)..

It's fucking dumb, too. The second I realized I just heard all of his lines and scenes from the marketing I knew he wasn't going to live and that sucks. A lot of people don't think he would have a place in the story afterwards, but I don't care. Best actor and character and it sucks that they just sat him out like that.

I loved the movie, despite a few issues, I had a lot of fun watching it.

Windam

Scaley member
Hate you so much right now -__- I need a sushi buddy

You're in luck. I just so happen to love eating raw fish. ;)

N-not that I'm suggesting anything by that. Just saying I enjoy sushi. It's pretty cool. I should try the Japanese restaurant on campus soon...

Windam

Scaley member
Welp, nighty night. Got a shit ton of math homework to look forward to when I wake up in a few hours later today, so might as well try to rest up for the impending brain meltdown. See you guys and gals in a bit.

yesssssss :3

Don't go getting any ideas. The girl is mine.

NinjaBoiX

Morning smackheads.

So lush up here today! But I didn't sleep that well. Rough with the smooth innit.
I definitely enjoy me some black metal as long as there's a coherent vibe to it. Some of it is just sounds like noise to me.
I don't mind a bit of metal, as long as the vocals aren't that deep growling bollocks. I can't stand that, it sounds lame as fuck and just comes across like bullshit posturing to me.
Sushi from today, hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
Nom nom nom.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Yeah I saw that story :/ It'll be fine eventually, although I'm not the one who should lecture anyone on that topic :D

I am actually doing much better than anticipated! I think my brain has just turned off to everything related to love. My workmate reckons I've been hurt so many times I just don't give a shit anymore. Sounds about right actually.

What was your story? Is it in the dating thread?
I honestly can't remember, there's so many stories in the dating thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom