• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I actually can't imagine what a pop album is like. It seems like pop is made exclusively for singles to me. It seems like a super weird concept.
74h6oII.jpg

One of my favourite records, primo Swedish pop.

The Cardigans - Do You Believe

Such a tune.

Windam

Scaley member
Got myself Lego: The Hobbit for PS Vita, and Persona 4: Arena and Resident Evil: Revelations for PS3 today at the EB Games Game Days sale. $45 for the lot; not too bad, I guess.

Can't wait to
never
play them!

Fucking school.

Risgroo

Got myself Lego: The Hobbit for PS Vita, and Persona 4: Arena and Resident Evil: Revelations for PS3 today at the EB Games Game Days sale. $45 for the lot; not too bad, I guess.

Can't wait to
never
play them!

Fucking school.

Mmmmm backlog!

Btw, anyone with a 3ds interested in adding me? I need some Pokeymen in my friend safari!
FC: 5198-2517-3264

pls respond

Windam

Scaley member
I want a 3DS. ;_;

But given how apathetic I've been to gaming lately, it would be a dumb thing to buy.

I've only played Kingdom Hearts 3D and Pokémon X on mine. I bought Fire Emblem Awakening and SMT IV last year for the $30 e-Shop credit and I haven't gotten even an hour into either. I only buy games these days for the sake of having them, not to actually play them. Everything seems so stale and boring, but that could just be my shitty mental health talking. :/

Vita is much more worth it in terms of having a variety of things to play imo, but I don't use my Vita, either. Haven't turned my PS3 on in like a month, and my 360 has been gathering dust since around October.

I've only played Kingdom Hearts 3D and Pokémon X on mine. I bought Fire Emblem Awakening and SMT IV last year for the $30 e-Shop credit and I haven't gotten even an hour into either. I only buy games these days for the sake of having them, not to actually play them. Everything seems so stale and boring, but that could just be my shitty mental health talking. :/

Vita is much more worth it in terms of having a variety of things to play imo, but I don't use my Vita, either. Haven't turned my PS3 on in like a month, and my 360 has been gathering dust since around October.

I got a Vita for Christmas and the only thing I've played on it is P4G.

I'm a mess. At least it's a sexy piece of hardware.

Windam

Scaley member
Finished my lab report that's due tomorrow that won't be handed in tomorrow since I have no class and no lab. Fuck spending $6 at the least and about 3 hours of travel time to just hand this thing in. I'll take the 10% off.

I have officially reached geezerhood:
"So, should we have sex before or after we clean the kitchen?"
"Oh, we'd be better clean the kitchen first."
(And not to have sex in the kitchen, either.)

I want more than your Friend Code.

If you were a cat I would spray you with the garden hose.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Work is so booooooring. Plus I have a student with me. Someone come take me away pls
Edit:^^^ kitchen sex is fun! And bathroom sex. Anywhere really...

Ah shit, I forgot to have a shower. Now I'm gonna have to have one in the morning which means getting up earlier. Also I just generally hate morning showers.

Blaaarg :C

Turin

Banned
Going to Godzilla in THREEEE DEEEE. See ya later, Fappers.

I'm debating in my head whether or not to see it. I like that they're trying to make Godzilla scary again and I like Cranston but for some reason I'm not super hyped about it.

I actually can't imagine what a pop album is like. It seems like pop is made exclusively for singles to me. It seems like a super weird concept.
I've always had a hard time understanding pop. The only pop-ish songs I've ever enjoyed integrated the grungier elements you find in the rock genre.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
In general I completely agree. In the specific instance of my kitchen with its very small amount of space not observable by some neighbour, I must take a pass.
That must really suck. I've always had hidden kitchens
I'm debating in my head whether or not to see it. I like that they're trying to make Godzilla scary again and I like Cranston but for some reason I'm not super hyped about it.

I've always had a hard time understanding pop. The only pop-ish songs I've ever enjoyed integrated the grungier elements you find in the rock genre.
Pop scares me. Give me metal any day. The weirder the better. Like finntroll who I'm seeing in a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom